Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Him acting like that is the only way to make himself feel better... to make himself not feel like a jerk... also to make you hate him a little more... he needs you to hate him so that you really want to leave him alone...so that you move on...

My best friend recently broke up with her boyfriend of six years...nothing bad happened she just decided it was over...he was heartbroken and sad...she never shed a tear and when he tried to talk to her she was mean to him... mean so that he would get the point and mean so that she woulnt let him back in... sometimes people need to be mean so that they can have their defences up and therefore dont let you in again.

You've done nothing wrong, youre amazing and will do soooo much better!
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #62  
I will make time!!!

all I can say is that I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I wish I could hug you for real, in a non-creppy kind of way. I want to say that imagine who is out there 'waiting' for you. He is sick his karma will come back to him and eat him. I can imagine him as an old man, he is at the end of his life and will be forced to look at himself as a human being, all the wrong he has done to you will eventually poisen him. He will have to pay his due in the end. Who would want to be with a dirt-bag-I mean the woman that he was with, they are dirtbags too. I pitty him because he must be going after people that are like him now, if he was any good for you he wouldn't have done that to you. He's a dick and I don't think you can call him a man becuase he is more like a cockrouch. You may have loved him at one point, I'm so sorry for that, because you must have been in love with the idea of the person you thought he was, what he did was pretty evil, and making you feel like he hates you is pretty nasty. Don't let him make you feel bad and again I'm so sorry for the pain you are induring. I hope you can trust people again, but while being careful. Once he is out of your life, you can pick your self up chin high and start your life over again, a new fresh birth with strength in your heart and a love for yourself and your brighter future. I hope this helps alittle, god bless you.

Here's a poem that I always think about in hard times or when ever I'm very scared in my life, like a helpless child, I want that hand to hold on to. Maybe you do to.

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one
set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints,
is when I carried you."
Mary Stevenson

I wish you much love to come into your life...joy and love.

Last edited by SnowWolf; 07-02-2010 at 12:04 AM.
SnowWolf is offline   Reply With Quote