~*~*~*Weekly Chat June 7 - June 13*~*~*~ - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 06-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #31  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Stella - OMG, thanks for posting that pic I needed a little something to help get me through this morning!

Haley - Congrats on finishing the LSAT!!! I'm sure you did great

Luvja - Welcome back!!! Long time no see

Sooooo, the scale said 170.7 this morning and I could not be any more f'ing excited to almost be out of the 170s! Seriously, I've been here since Christmas (not that I've been trying hard to lose most of the time), and I can. not. wait. to see the scale start with a 16- instead of a 17-.

I've been really good about working out lately, and I owe it all to my new sticker tracking system I've started making charts of the workouts I'm going to do on each day, and when I finish the workout, there's a place to put a little sticker. I get so excited to put the little stickers on there, it's not even funny. I am 5, apparently...

But it's good I've been on track - my first 5k is this weekend, and I'm hoping to get a time in the low 40s. And the wedding is coming up fast - 46 days and counting!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #32  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Morning ladies!

I haven't had a chance to go back and read what I've missed over the weekend and yesterday. I am SO busy at work I've had this window open for 45 min and haven't been able to read anything.

I survived Savannah, Savannah survived me... it was awesome. There was a LOT of alcohol consumed.

The scaled said 184.6 this morning and I'm actually okay with that all things considered.

The trainer kicked my BUTT last week and my legs are STILL sore, I could barely walk all weekend.

I have another session today AND tomorrow.... different trainer. Hopefully she won't kill me either.

I will fill you guys in later today!!!

Miss you all <3
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #33  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Omg so much to catch up on!

Stella - I am utterly sorry :C I hope you are feeling a bit better now. And I'm glad to see that your appetite has returned.

Luvja - Welcome back!

Haley - Congrats on finishing the LSATS!!! And is your sister ok?

Jake Gyllenhaal - Droooooooolllllll <3

Taylor - Congrats on the loss in inches!!! And I bet with your hiking trip this weekend you'll see 199 on the scale very soon!

Jazz - Yay for moving closer to the beach! You just have to step back and re-think about why you're doing this. And change up your routine! When I switched to calorie cycling it's really helped to break my plateau (finally passed 175 woo!).

Samantha - Yay for haircuts! Lets see a picture!

Angry - Definitely sounds like water retention from skipping meals, don't sweat it!

Smisen - Congrats on almost being in the 160s!!! And don't worry about being 5, because I'm also five. Except instead of stickers I get checks and x's lol.

--------------------------

I'm off to the beach again today, our shore house is FINALLY finished! And the weather has been gorgeous, I've actually got a tan! (Usually fry to a crisp with my irish/english/polish skin - no help from the italian side whatsoever)

Also, I broke through my plateau! Today I weighed in at 174 so the scale is finally finally finally moving along! Which is good because I have 9 weeks before my vacation in Mexico.

Have an awesome day ladies!

Last edited by platformnine; 06-08-2010 at 11:24 AM.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:27 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Smisen-Thats sooo exciting... I cant wait til my scale says 17_ something or another... I havent been in the 180's for very long and I'm pretty close to being out but I cant wait to get out

Feral- Savanah is awesome...I should have warned you about the horrible humidity...its like walking around under water

Stella- I'm sure your body is just telling you that you were a jerk to it lol

Mittens- our bodies are weird things but have you been doing anything differently? what kind of plan do you follow?

Samantha- I dont do well with oil either but sometimes when I have the extra fat my scale reacts very nicely...and today my scale liked me after the gym and I weighed less but usually I weigh like 2 pounds more post gym

Luvja-It's nice to see your face again welcome back

Last night my mom made an amazing dinner of porkchops with sauteed onions and mushrooms, steamed broccoli with garlic, and baked potatoes... I later had a few jelly bellys and pretzels... The LSAT makes you hungry

My friends and I are going out for Maryland crabs tonight...everyone who doesnt live in Maryland should be jealous... and should kick Stella out because she doesnt like them... and I'm going to be good and just have crabs and no beer or fried food and thats hard because its 2$ beer night

EDIT: Mary I missed you... Sister is ok...everyone is ok except the one boy shattered his arm and had to get surgery... but over all everyone is pretty much ok

Last edited by HaleyisLove; 06-08-2010 at 11:29 AM.
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #35  

Height: 5'9"

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #36  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

I am starvin' Marvin! My coworker bought me a chicken cobb salad from Panera (wayyy yummy if you haven't tried it) as a thank you. I ate half at lunch and half just now. I think I may have to stop by the grocery store and pick up a banana and maybe something else.

Gym tonight from 6-7.... woof!

And I am SO going to bed early tonight! I am tired...

and also going through sugar withdrawals.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #37  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

new mini goal: give up fast food!!!!! i feel like a fat lard. i stopped at wendy's on my way home today and as i was eating it driving home, i realized it's only tuesday and i've had fast food EVERYDAY since saturday (one day was wawa, which isn't reallly fast food, but an italian hoagie still isn't healthy). i've realized that since i'm working out more, i'm eating more because i'm always hungry. i'm sure i'm going to start packing on weight soon if i'm not careful. grawr.

anywho...zumba tonight! what what!! i did a pilates video last night for the first time in about 6 months and HOLY CRAP my abs hurt. it's fabulous.

as for me and life, eh, it's going. ready for school to be done but not ready to do the massive amounts of grading i've been putting off for about 2 months...i have less than a week to get it done. oops. in the words of my bbf "procrastination is like masturbation. in the end, you're only screwing yourself." haha sorry, i know it's vulgar, but i love it
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #38  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I'm totally jealous of everyone having hair cuts, I havent had one since last year >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #39  

Height: 5'9"

Amy - I'm with you on the fast food thing. It's a huge trigger for me, and I find it hard to just eat it occasionaly, so I'm trying my hardest to stay clear of fast food.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #40  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

luvja - Ditto. I hate how anywhere NEAR a fast food place just smells like it in the AIR. Like we have a super market and there is a mcdonalds in the parking lot so every time I go to shop for food I get out of the car and am like OMGFRIEEEESSSS.
aliquot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #41  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Do you guys ever feel great about your goal and then see pictures of someone else, your height, at a weight about 5 or 10kg below your goal, looking how you thought you would look at goal? >.< I should really stop looking at these pictures
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I love graduation night and seeing all my kids excited and nervous!! So cute. One of the kids (who isn't even a special ed kid, but was in one of my inclusion classes and liked to hang around our rooms) came over to give me a hug and thanked me for everything over the years. He told me that he definitely wouldn't have gotten through high school if it wasn't for me. So cute! After the crappy week or so I've been having, that definitely made my night
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #43  
I will do this.

I have been lurking today...

I still feel icky. Achy, swollen throat...bah. I really never get sick and when I do I think the sky is falling because I never feel this way.

I still got in a 40 minute dog walk and felt okay afterward...

Dinner: Salmon, sweet potato, broccoli and milk.

Hoping to wake up feeling normal tomorrow for my training session..

Love you girls...
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #44  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Jury duty is over

Someone tell me how not eating for 3 days = gaining 3 lbs?

I actually know - its a combination of water retention for eating salty food and not drinking enough water, and then eating at 10:30 pm and weighing at 6 am. I had pizza for lunch today so I'm going to hold off on weighing until Thursday.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #45  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

iconthat's my life. i hit goal and don't look at all like i thought i would at goal. now i think i could use to drop another 10 or 15 lbs...and then i look at pics of girls 10 lbs lighter and it's not what i'd imagine. then again, we're all different, so who knows.

for all you gleeks, happy end of season
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote