Old 06-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #106  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Sgregg - I didn't really spill my guts to him - it was a non-conversation, and I never actually I said "I like you." The direction I went with it was more of a "is our relationship ever going to change/evolve from what it is now" (with a lot of mumbling and stumbling in between) and that's what he answered no to. It was better that way, I got an answer without actually confessing my feelings...otherwise I never would be able to look at him again

Taylor - Why don't they make diet wine...I hate diet anything, but diet wine I could buy into...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 234/222.6/170

Height: 5'6

I just got back from my Doctors appointment and they weighed me in at 211, fully dressed with shoes, so I'll take that. I haven't weighed myself in two weeks but I've lost 2 inches off my waist in that two weeks so it sounds close enough considering I weighed 217 last weigh in. I was happy. Yay!
StuffedBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #108  

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! I know I have some challenges coming my way: wine and movie night(thank goodness I'm a lightweight so I only have to budget two glasses lol), going to a haunted pizza parlor, coffee with other friends, etc. It's going to be a challenge for sure!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 180/169/145

Height: 5'5

stella- You're on to something...diet wine...hmmm

Tomorrow two of my best friends get married!!! I'm soooo excited for the wedding!! Lots of friends, food, open bar, dancing, funnnn! A day to not even worry about calories or drinks or what I'm eating. If I gain from it, oh well, it's a wedding! It's not like they happen every day, or even every month.

I discovered today that running in the rain is really nice. I think it made it easier for me. I've improved my time by a minute this week! I've been running half a mile.
Monday - 4 min 16 sec
Wednesday - 3 min 42 sec
Friday - 3 min 15 sec

I also am finally seeing the scale move again!
Monday - 169
Wednesday - 167
Friday - 162

Of course tomorrow might screw that up, but I'm feeling really motivated now & even if it does, it won't be there for long!
vertigoskyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #110  
Brighter than the moon!

Vertigoskyy - I like your attitude! What's life if we can't enjoy a special occasion every once in a while

My male co-worker just saw my background (Jake) and he goes "I don't know how you get any work done..." He's straight, so I found that pretty amusing.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Stella- we can make the diet wine at my diet hotel and we can eat it with taylor and icon's calorie free lemon chicken crackers Also make a nice neat little pile of those saggy non fitting clothes for me haha

Taylor-have fun backpacking... I'll enjoy the AC lol

Mittens- It's beautiful here...come visit... I would never live in Canada... I do however wanna visit Jenny on PEI haha

For some strange reason I've become and exercise crazy person...I'm really into this whole running thing... I find it really difficult but I'm a glutton for punishment and I like to try and kill myself...oh well

Puppy Tomorrow!!!!! Also saved a super cool turtle from becoming roadkill

Ladies have a fabulous weekend and make good choices... I just wanna get into the darn 170's
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #112  
Brighter than the moon!

Haley - Seriously, you can have them. I have some cute friggin outfits, which is what makes me sad that I can't wear them.

CAN I GO HOME YET!?

I'm so out of here at 4:30...I didn't take lunch today, so they can bite me.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Just spent almost 2 hours at the RMV to renew my license. BLAH!!!! I had plans to bring my algebra finals to correct, but got so discombobulated trying to figure out where the new RMV moved to. And of course it just moved this week. I was driving around downtown Lowell with no idea where I was. But I have my temporary license and am free from that place for another 5 years
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #114  

Stella- YAY!!! I seriously have a rotation of 4 outfits....
Old 06-12-2010, 08:38 AM   #115  

S/C/G: 180/169/145

Height: 5'5

I just posted that I was really motivated and now I'm horribly unmotivated. The man & I broke up last night. Heartbreak city = not eating or eating too much. Although I'm going to try to stay conscious of it and not let this affect my eating/exercise, I know when it comes to emotions that usually goes out the window.
vertigoskyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #116  
Samantha417

Danielle: I'm so sorry for the break up hun! Just do what you said, keep a grasp on your eating and exercising and don't let your emotions get to them first! It'll be hard, but you can do it! Just keep talking to us!

Haley: Ahh! Puppy!! Post a pic when you get him/her! What type is it?

So I've been off track for the past few days again....I'm getting pissed at myself about that. And the scale is up at 140.2 because of it. Everything was perfect yesterday until dinner. I made a lemon marinade chicken with grilled zucchini..that was fine. But I had gotten a whole grain baguette to go along with it too...I SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH RICE. The bugger was so freaking good that my friends and I devoured it. And I got stuff for strawberry shortcake. So we had the dessert shells and I cut up strawberries, a banana, and blueberries. I got fat free whipped cream too. But....the shells were so good and sitting next to me that I ended up eating a second shell by it's self. And I had to show my friends pretzel m&m's so I had some of that too. Barf. I'm going to the gym today and then to work. I'm packing my lunch right before work..I'm going to make a healthy wrap with an orange and a fat free pudding. Healthy and filling. That's what I need to stick with.

Last edited by Samantha417; 06-12-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #117  
Brighter than the moon!

My scale is kind of a jerk. 168.6. I'm going to assume that its water retention, as I haven't really been eating much, but when I do eat, its crap. I went to TJ's last night and bought actual food - and despite that I just had DnD for breakfast and I'm going out tonight, I plan to eat what I have - which is lots of healthy stuff

Now its time to shower and head to the pool (I know that sounds weird, but I just worked my buns off in spin class, so I smell)
Old 06-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #118  
60 KM's north of Awesome

S/C/G: 222/206/120

Height: 5'0

Stuffed- Wooooo! Good job, lady!

Haley - There was a beer commercial up here that said Calgary has 2 seasons - Winter and July! SOOOOOO0 true! Nice weather just isn't in Calgary's DNA apparently, but I love the country and the people. We are a bunch of awesome possum's! and hella fun to visit and party, hehe. I envy you the sunshine and tanning weather, and even just the THOUGHT of having to use AC. Sigh

Chele-It throws me off everytime I see your name becaus emy real name is Michelle, or Chelle as everyone calls me, haha. Sorry to hear about the RMV experience - at least it's over for a while!

Sam - I'm sure you'll get back into the swing sooner than later, you are a rockstar!!!

So weigh-in today was at 207. AHHH. However since yesterday I was at 203 I think it's okay, jus tnot sure why my body seems to yo-yo so much day to day, like it goes down, then back up like 3 lbs, then the next day down 4 lbs sort of thing. Le Sigh. Oh well, at least it's going down, even if it goes up before hand!
Angry Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #119  

I've had two really really really bad days of eating... I'm just not feeling it....
Old 06-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #120  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Stella- you had DnD for breakfast?!?

Haley- I know the feeling. Sometimes you just get so over it. You got a new puppy?

Danielle- sorry to hear about the break up Stick with it, you know that eating well will help you not feel so down

Not much happening for me, its not raining today so I actually got my washing out and I finally updated my blog! I'm thinking of blogging a bit more regularly now. Hope everyone's having a good/ok saturday/sunday
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote