Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #91  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Haha, glad you ladies are liking the Jake. I just got to work and "forgot" what my background was - I minimize my windows and I was like oh...hello...best way to start the day EVER

Feral - Yay for saying bye bye to the 180's
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #92  
Samantha417

Hey everyone! The last two days have been absolutely hellish for me, so I haven't been around.

Yesterday was just miserable, to the point that I was emotionally numb during my whole entire shift. And then after work I went out to Outback Steakhouse with Greg. I had planned to get their blue cheese chopped pecan salad I always get, but I decided to forget about it, and got an amazing burger instead, with a frozen alcoholic drink that was incredible. The scale say 139.6 today, but I'm fine with that, I know it's because of the burger.

I'm getting my graduation pictures done today, and then my mom's taking me out to dinner afterward (oye.), so I'll be sticking to a salad.

I have to clean the house, and then go to the gym, and then get my eyebrows done because they're crying for attention.

Sorry, no personals. Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Oh goodness, I am so behind this week...sorry folks.

I was way off plan last week and over the weekend and most of this week. Anyway, I'm still here and weighing-in and trying to get back on track. AF came over the weekend so I'm pretty sure she helped in sabotaging the last week.

I have to figure out when I can go to the gym. My gym is about 20 miles from where I live. When I start back to school in the fall it will be more convenient. However, right now I have to make a special trip just to go. And because I took my son out of daycare I have to go to the one that he's allowed in (it's on the other side of town). So, I was thinking I could go on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays because those are the days I have class. I can get there about 3:30 and work out for 45 min. or so, take my son to DH (same city & he'll be getting off work), and then head to class. My biggest concern is being all sweaty when I go to class, but I think if I take my deodorant and maybe some body spray, I'll be fine. I don't usually sweat too bad, but you never know.

Samantha, Outback sounds good. We haven't been in so long. When we go we usually always have to get a steak and eat some bread so I have to really plan for it.

Stella, you are so funny. I enjoy reading your posts. And you just "forgot" about your desktop...haha! I need something better on mine...hmm...

Ferel, sending you some good vibes~~**~~ (that was them...HAHA!) And good job for finally kicking those 180's! I'm going to kick the 230's for good this month! I'm sick and tired of going up and down in them.

Danielle, outside yoga does sound relaxing although here in Mississippi at 7pm it was still 80-something degrees and very very muggy. I think the humidity yesterday was at 80%...and then it rained...thank goodness! And I'm the same way with sleeping in. I only have an online and night class right now so I don't have to be up that early. My son still wakes me up, but it's not until 9:00 or 9:30 and then he goes off and does his own thing and lets me sleep more. I feel like a bum on days I sleep in until 10. I don't ever let my DH know I sleep that late...Haha! He gets jealous because he has to be at work at 6:30am. heehee

Jess, I'm with you on the scruffy Jake.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #94  
Brighter than the moon!

Sgregg - When I'm in school, I do the same thing - gym, then class. I don't usually shower between the two, but I do bring deodorant and baby wipes. I basically wipe down the extremely sweaty parts of myself with the baby wipes, wash my face, reapply deodorant and keep my hair up. I also sit far away from anyone else for their sake It can be done, you get used to it.

Ladies - I just kicked my own butt at the pool. I had to share a lane with 2, then 3 other people, so I had to keep going fast so I wouldn't slow them down. omg...amazing...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #95  
I will do this.

WEIGH-IN TODAY: 201.... holy **** I am almost there.

Naked chicken taco salad from Qudoba = love.

Had a good workout - not as tough on myself then I thought I would be...still healing from my cold I think but still 60 minutes of cardio and 30 of weights.

Not much going on today -- food shopping for backpacking, dinner with my Dad @ Whole Foods and some gardening. I love summer.

Meeting with trainer tomorrow. I am gonna go and do an hour of cardio before hand and then see her for an hour for a goal of 2 hours in the gym tomorrow.

stella I love the pool! Great job kicking some butt. How are you today?

sgregg Yes, I agree with Stella. I think that baby wipes are a good idea! Great way to time manage and think about how you will get your workouts in. That is really great you are thinking ahead.

sam Good for you about enjoying that meal! It sounds awesome!! I am jealous. Ugh, my eyebrows need attention so bad, too!! I hope you have a great day.

feral I will PM you about what is on my new workout mix! Kick those 180's out the window girl! You can do it!!

angry

luvja Where you lurkin' at girl?
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #96  

Height: 5'11

UGH WHY wont these 2lbs go away??!?!!?!? I have been sooo close to hitting the 100lb mark, but this is taking me longer than my entire journey! Cant I get a break? I cant wait to hit that mark. I mean im embarrassed by the fact that I HAD 100lbs to lose but amazed that I LOST those 100lbs. I planned on getting my tattoo once I hit my 100, but who knows if I will ever get there!!! Heading to Chicago on the 3rd and staying till mid august so maybe that extra *ahem* cardio will give me those 2lbs and Ill get my tattoo in Chicago. Keep your fingers crossed ladies!!!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #97  
Brighter than the moon!

Taylor - Yaaay!!!

Pammy - "extra cardio" - I like it

So I have to have dinner with CB tonight - I had actually planned to have dinner with another friend of ours, and that friend was like oh, he's coming too. Greaaaaaaat. So, I just worked out for an hour and a half, on top of the 20 minutes I swam this afternoon. I must confess, I feel invincible. I ran for a mile, then did the stairmaster for 30 minutes, then did tons of crunches as well as some lunges and lunges on the bonsu ball. And stretching, oh stretching. I'm quite drenched right now, the whole front and back of my shirt is just soaked through, and as previously stated, I feel amazing.

Now to shower and make myself absolutely gorgeous. Its not a spite thing, but I know that if I look pretty and wear make up, I'm less likely to cry/freak out because I'll ruin the make up

And here's your daily dose of happiness:

Old 06-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #98  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Everyone who gushed over Molly Thanks I love showing her off. She is so cute! I am allergic to short haired cats for some reason, apparently cat allergies are to do with some enzyme they produce in their saliva and spread on their fur when they groom, but I'm not sure why short haired cats would produce it and not long hair cats ^_^'' Maybe long haired cats just have more fur to spread it over so its more diluted xD Maybe Molly has just given up on grooming >.< I'll try to get more toe pictures!

stella- I like this plan. Also, Ithink you are so brave! I totally couldnt go to dinner with the guy. Hope it goes well and isnt terribly awkward or anything

Everyone else Hi hi hi!

Lol when i moved out i thought i was going to do so well because I wouldnt buy snacks but you'd be amazed at what turns into snacks xD Piece of salami...little bit of honey on the finger.....I seriously think I cant buy any more honey xD
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #99  
Brighter than the moon!

Well that went well...

I took Forest's "Fake it until you make it" motto and just pretended like things were fine. Things had the potential to get awkward as our friend was late (by 1.5 hours). He called me to tell me he was going to be late, and to go to J's house, but I was like um...no, I'll go to target, but then J called me himself and was like just come over...so I chilled in J's backyard until our friend was nearby - and you know...started off awkward, a bit, but not too terrible. Its almost as if the conversation never happened, which is good AND bad, but it'll be okay.. He didn't say anything about my outfit, but our friend liked it, so bam. /success Our friend was also like, oh, look at you with your little hourglass figure...I was like dude, always had it, except now I'm just showing it off more

I didn't cry, throw up or need to drink to get through it. And I was able to eat something

Last edited by stellarosa27; 06-10-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:41 AM   #100  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I live in awe, stella
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:12 AM   #101  
I will do this.

I had a good day today. Dinner with my dad went well...I should have eaten more calories today but I just didn't feel up to it... I am kinda tired and I want to make it to 199 so bad. I did eat enough, 1,300, but not my normal..

Chris - my fiance - got some beers to have with the neighbors to have tonight and I didn't even have one. They offered me wine and I declined telling them I was "just fine with water" when really inside I was like "YES I WANT A HUGE GLASS."....bah - why can't wine be zero calories?

For food I really had to work with my Dad on getting healthy options. Dried fruit, nuts, turkey jerky, canned chicken, whole wheat pasta...etc. He wanted spam and to fry it in crisco... not okay with me - I am glad he worked with me but I ended up buying up most of my own food *shrug* totally worth it.

stella - Seriously - I also live in awe. You handled that with very gracefully. And great job with the workout -- what a great way to make yourself feel awesome.

pammy - You are so close! I don't know what it is with goals but I also have problems trying to get there when I am close. For me it is 199...this has taken forever - like almost months too long. I am sure you will get there really soon! What is your tattoo going to be of? I am thinking of a peacock when I get to my goal...

Ladies - TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!! WOO HOO
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #102  
60 KM's north of Awesome

S/C/G: 222/206/120

Height: 5'0

Seriously.
I suck at life today.
Friday morning is not going well
Hope you ladies are having a much better morning than the great white north!
And here's hoping you are having a heck of a lot nicer weather than cold, dreary, windy, yucky cold and rain.
Angry Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #103  
Brighter than the moon!

Icon/Taylor - you ladies are too nice. I just didn't want to make him worry about me. He does, and you can visibly see it on his face. When all is said and done, he is just a great person.

Mittens - I'm sorry! Its going to be hot and humid in DC - want to exchange houses?

So I thought I had a 3 hour training class this morning - calendar fail. I really need to read dates sometimes. I'm thinking of swimming again at lunch and then gymming it after work. I NEED to go food shopping, so that has to happen, and I may even go to the mall because, really, I have no clothes that fit. You must look good to feel good, and no one looks good in droopy jeans.

Happy Friday
Old 06-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #104  

Height: 5'11

Stella- WTG girl! I don't know If I could have done it so well. Girl you are invincible!

Taylor- UGH tell me about it. The moment I get so close it seems like it gets further away! Men...they just dont get it sometimes lol Im planning on getting "Livestrong" spelled out on my middle back. I want it fairly small and under my bra strap. I seen one spelled out in cursive with a cross in the T and im probably going to do that. I have lost 3 of my grandparents to cancer and my sister just lost her mother-in-law last week. I HATE cancer. Plus "Livestrong" is like my mantra.

Mittens-

As for me today I have my sisters mother-in-laws memorial service tonight and hopefully will be able to get my workout in. Still sitting on 172 this morning was hoping that some how I would lose those 2lbs last night, BUT like always it didn't happen. You ladies need to send me some luck or do the happy weight dance (as I always tell my sister) for me.

Last edited by PammyFl; 06-11-2010 at 10:47 AM.
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

No school or plans except paying bills today. I hate bills. I do have homework to do...will work on that later.
Did NOT make it to the gym yesterday.
We have fleas in the house...ugh, ugh, ugh! I sprayed twice...once last week and then once today. I'm hoping the spray at least helps them stay away. I hate bugs in my house. And we don't even have any pets!
I'm planning to stay on plan this weekend. If I slip up, it will be my own fault and I will have to pay for it at the beginning of next week. I'm so ready to see the 220's...and it is time!
There is a festival going on in my home city. It's called Thunder on Water. They have a carnival, concert, craft vendors, car show, races, fishing rodeo, etc. My mom was talking about taking my son since she lives over there, but she hasn't called or texted me today so I don't want to mention it to him just in case she cannot get him. It would be nice to have another weekend with him away with my mom. That doesn't happy very often.

Pammy, happy weight dance coming your way!

Stella, yay for droopy jeans and then getting to go out and buy some that fit! And I can understand how awkward it must feel after spilling your guts out to the man you love only to hear him say that he doesn't feel the same way. I'm glad that he still wants your friendship and that it didn't seem to weird for him.

Mittens, VERY hot and very muggy here in Mississippi. Humidity is at 72% today, ugh! You can swap with me any day...but not for too long. I HATE the cold.

Taylor
, good for you for not taking the wine! I would say that is a NSV!!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote