Old 06-01-2010, 04:45 AM   #1  
~~Live And Let Live~~

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Default June 1-June 7 We need to compliment ourselves everyday!

So, I kinda "borrowed" this off another forum but I think it's really important that everyday, we all need to list something positive about ourselves. It can be physical, good choices, or just being positive in a stressful situation.
Today, mine would have to be, I have been polite to everyone today. Even the people who I cringe when I see them.
TaintedDiamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:50 AM   #2  
The Last 10lbs!

Great idea TaintedDiamonds, thank you!

My positive thing today would be that even though I know I am headed for a week of not counting since I'll be away, I am not going to throw in the towel for the three days I can record my points this week. Usually I would just write off the whole week but not this time! Fingers crossed it pays off!!
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:20 AM   #3  
~~Live And Let Live~~

You can totally do it! You've come so far!!! Best of luck
Old 06-01-2010, 07:55 AM   #4  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

This weekend I hit 20.4 pounds lost, 174 even, lowest ever. I was soooo lazy and ate so much. I didn't go to the gym, just laid around and read and ate.

My compliment is that even though I woke up 176 today, I'm a strong and resilient woman who's going to pick it all up again. I'm going to watch my calories and keep counting, I'm going to go to the gym once every day until I get back what I gained because I can do it!

And I really love how my tummy is looking lately, my pooch is almost gone! I'm pretty awesome at that, haha.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #5  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

So this is a physical thing, but I have to say that I'm starting to like my legs more....

For years I didn't wear shorts, etc because I hated my legs. It's not my lower legs so much as it is my thighs, but I was looking in the mirror last night and I was like "You know what, your legs really aren't half bad." There is room for improvement but I think little things like trying to change your mind set about yourself really do make a difference.

GO US!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #6  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

This morning I weighed in at 171.7 - my lowest in 2 years (at least). The number is nice, but what's even better is how healthy and strong I feel. I started doing 30DS again this morning, and it went about a hundred times better than the last time I tried.
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/178.5/155

Height: 5'7.5"

I am complimenting myself on the fact that I am preparing my lunch/snacks for the day, so I won't be tempted by the bad stuff at the office, or let myself go out and get fast food for lunch. I am getting better every day at planning meals and this has always been a challenge for me so woohoo!!
Alicia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Wonderful idea! today I set goals for myself that are a little more challenging than I usually do without fear that I will fail. That is a bit thing to me since I usually fail when I think I will. This is possible and I am proud of myself for believing it.
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

I always love when the positive threads come out... sometimes it's hard to remember to keep them at the forefront and appreciate ourselves.

My compliment to myself today is that even when everything looks like it's going down the hole, and life turns into a climb up Mount Everest.... I've been able to revitalize myself by focusing on what I can change and not what has happened. I've made a promise to myself and a plan of attack to achieve my goals.

plus, the major panic attack of the morning was caused by a typo. Thank goodness I figured out that problem.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #10  
~~Live And Let Live~~

my compliment for myself today is even though my schedule has been crazy lately, i am still making time for myself. to cook meals and exercise instead of eating dast food.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #11  
~~Live And Let Live~~

i woke up early this morning. im ready to go and have a very productive day and make good choices. im looking foward to being outside and getting my exercise and feeling great about myself!!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #12  
~~Live And Let Live~~

ive made a huge chance today. i cut almost all my hair off. something i havent ever done in my life.im complimenting myself today because cutting all of my hair off, gives me more reason to lose weight and now i know ill look completely different once i reach my goals.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #13  
~~Live And Let Live~~

i know im the only one posting, but i dont care. complimenting myself is something ive needed to do for a while. today, ive made huge changes. ive cut my hair, now dyed it, quit my job, got another one, and now moving. so, im so proud of myself for making changes that ive needed to do for a while. yay! go me
Old 06-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #14  
Up.Forward.Higher.Always.

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130's

Height: 5' 5"

Oooh, this is a good thread!
A compliment for myself... I did some really good push-ups this morning. And I'm proud of that.
tuende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #15  

My positive compliment for the days is that I did not let negative self-talk get to me. I continually told myself that I am WORTH a healthy lifestyle.

I love this thread!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote