Old 06-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #91  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. so somehow in the last 48 hours i've gone from 147 to 154.5. WTF??? 7.5 lbs in 2 days?? my diet hasn't changed. the only thing i did differently was start Zumba...so I ADDED 1 hour of cardio to my regular routine. how is that possible???

ugh, sorry for the vent. everything else is well. SO SO SO Happy it's teh weekend! Going out with the bff tonight for her b'day...and ready for some burrrs (that's the south jersey hick way of say beer...like we hunt for duuurr over thuuur and drink buurrrr). No worries though, since i'm a light weight now i can't do more than 3, and i drink mgd 64, so it's only 192 calories...less than a candy bar WHOOHOO!

hehe.. i hope you all have a wonderful weekend. HAPPY FRIDAY!!
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 234/222.6/170

Height: 5'6

After reading the latest thread on irregularity, I did some research as it's been a huge issue for me and knowing my past of over using laxatives, I decided to make an appointment to see if I've done any permanant damage to myself. Bleh.
StuffedBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #93  
60 KM's north of Awesome

S/C/G: 222/206/120

Height: 5'0

WOOOOO TAYLOR!!!!
*Snaps!*

Could you send some of that awesomeness my way?????
Angry Mittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #94  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Taylor - YAY - 199 is so close!!

Amy - Say hello to my worst enemy - water retention. I'm sure your body is just in shock from the new exercising.

Stuffed bunny - probably a good idea.

Okay ladies. So today I went swimming at lunch (about 25 minutes) and then went to the gym where I did the stairmaster for 35 minutes and did some push ups and a lot of crunches for another 15. I made myself a mini-med feast of turkey breast in 2 baby pitas with hummus and tabouli. I'm still starving, so I'm having egg white salad and this brings me to 1523 calories for the day. That's really not that much, yet I'm sitting here berrating myself for "eating so much." I'm hungry, GDit...if I'm actually hungry, then its okay that I'm eating, right? And its good stuff!!!

Granted that egg mcmuffin I had for breakfast was not the best choice, but I've made up for it. I hate it when I get like this...

Spinning with psycho woman at 8 am tomorrow...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #95  
I will do this.

Stella - yes I think you are hungry it is okay to eat. Have you had enough water today? That can make me think I am hungry when I am not. I suggest having an apple. And WTG with that workout!....spinning before 10am tomorrow...you will always be my early workout hero.

bunny - I think that is a very smart choice and while I am sure you didn't do any damage it will be nice to see what the dr. has to say

amy - I agree with Stella. Water retention -- I hate it, too.

Well I am about to have a bunless burger, spring salad mix, grapes and an ear of corn for dinner. Pretty excited about it.

My abs burn from working them two days in a row. Ouchie.

Cardio tomorrow... I think just 60 minutes but we shall see. I loose track of time in the gym....

HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT

I am being boring and stay at home with my fiance', eating dinner and gonna water the flowers outside later.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Jenny ~ OMG....I have a new thing to put on top of my list when I go to PEI this summer!!! haha I must have those PEI Potato Nachos.

Haley ~ Congrats on the scale moving and I'm thinking only good thoughts for your sister today. I hope she can get some solace today.

Platform ~ Plateaus are the worst, so I'm glad you're moving through yours.

I am babysitting my little cousins tonight and they are seriously so freaking adorable!!! The littlest one is 2, and he kept yelling my name and then would just start giggling. And the older one who is 4 made me pull out just about every board game that they own, play one round of his own made up version, and then put it back. LOL We all watched tv up in my cousin's room in the air conditioning and all ended up falling asleep at like 7:30! haha

They're sound asleep now and I am doing some "homework". The girl that I tutor has to find and print out articles for a project due in one of her classes and her printer doesn't work. We found them together earlier today and I am printing them out here. Part of the project (it's for a Child Development class) is that she had to write a paper on a teacher she had in the past that had an effect on her and she is picking me to write about. That really touched me!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:18 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Chele - Are you really hitting up PEI this summer?? I will take you for Nachos!!!!!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #98  
Brighter than the moon!

Down 0.2 back to 168.4

Maybe fitday isn't really lying when it says I can eat 1600 and still lose. I'm not taking chances though.

Time for fun in the sun all day
Old 06-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

Wohoo! You guys are all making so much progress. I feel like such a slacker. Cardio has been on the taper this week since my Half is tomorrow. So has food. Well, kind of. I'm just eating a lot of carbs. A LOT.

Anyway, Haley, I think you'll hit 170s before I do! Keep it up I can get into my smallest pants now but the scale hasn't been moving much, if at all. Ah well, most important thing for me this week is to finish 13.1 miles in under 3 hours.

Stella - Sorry to hear about ex-CB but I am glad you had that talk with him. Now you can move on to better things

Jenny - I want potato nachos! Actually, maybe not today. I ate like 19 ounces of potatoes yesterday. So good.

Taylor - Keep it up! Almost to Onederland!!
Jess7286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

JESS - there you are! I freaking ran a 10 minute mile last night -my first full mile straight that I timed! woop woop!!!

I also walked for 6.5 hours raising money for cancer, conquered 15 plus miles, I stopped counting after 15!

Im going to celebrate my birthday tonight!

later girlies!!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Jenny ~ Yup, a couple friends and I are coming to PEI for a weekend at the end of July. We are so excited!!! I might have to pick your brain for fun things to do while we are there as the time gets closer.

We had a family cookout at my cousin's house today and I knew that the dessert table was going to be the death of me, so I drank a ton of water and didn't really eat much of the typical cookout foods and did 75 minutes on the elliptical so that I could go a bit crazy with the desserts LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #102  
Samantha417

I want to kick something.

I went to Maggiano's last night, which is an italian restaurant that serves family style. The food was AMAZING, but we all ended up with horrible stomach aches and the worst painful gas known to man.

And I feel like an elephant today.

And I was still at 142 yesterday...so I'm back in the 140's.

Yesterday was a BAD day, and I feel completely horrible with myself. Today is a new day, no more "opportunities" to mess up anymore. I'm back on track.

I'm going to go running now before I have to go into work. Hopefully that'll help me feel better....

Sorry for the no personals.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #103  

Height: 5'11

UGH I just need to rant! So heres a pre warning to stop reading now....

My sister and her 3 kids have been staying here for the last 4 days (My sister sleeping in my bed and her kids on my floor) because her husband who is the most sorriest person I have ever met ran off with their only vehicle and was gone all weekend doing drugs for the millionth time. He even missed his own sons Kindergarden graduation. I love my sister to death but I'm so sick of watching her self destruct for her husband. He is on god knows what kind of drugs, cusses her out in front of the kids constantly, and has been known to hit her.

Well she finally told me she was going to leave him this time and I was so happy that she was finally gonna do something good for her kids and herself, and then his mother passed away from cancer yesterday. Now I know she shouldn't just abandon him with his mothers passing so we went over to his mothers house and sat with him and his family and then we left and came back here.. after realizing he traded/sold her brand new Ipod for drugs which lead to another screaming fight at his parents house in front of everyone.

Well last night at like 2am I was watching a movie on the couch and her husband literally BROKE into the house and went and got into my bed with my sister. I told myself its not my position to say anything and that I will let her deal with it. Well almost an hour goes by with the movie and I am FURIOUS that he is still up there. I head up to see where he is and she is hanging all over him in my bed. I went bazerk and told him to get out of my bed and out of my house, and told my sister I'm not going to allow her to continue to let her stay at the house when she constantly takes him back. Granted this isnt the first or the 10th time this has happened, its almost an every weekend thing. So of coursed he cussed me out and called me a fat b**** along with a few other choice words and I told her to leave as well and she and the kids left last night at 2m.

Im so sick and tired of my sister just allowing her husband to control her. He scares me to the fact that I could see him snapping and really hurting her and the kids. I have talked to her and talked to her and she agrees with me and finally agrees to leave him and then this?!!?!? I know its not really my place to say, but im so sick of seeing her come home from work everyday crying because he put her down and called her fat or just yelled at her for no reason at all. Whats worse is the youngest boy is now growing up to be just like him. He has serious anger issues and stomps around and throws his hands in the air like he wants to fight you over anything. Im really scared for my sister and her family but I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so over it!!!!

Sorry for the rant I just needed to tell someone, and you ladies are the best ones I know

BTW Me and my niece walked for an hour and half this morning so I got some of my frustrations out with exercise
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #104  
I will do this.

Saturday night: It was the best of times....it was the worst of times....

At least I stopped at 2 pieces of pizza.....and only had 2 glasses of wine.

But I avoided all drinks and turkey legs at the peoples fair....and I was not in control of what was bought for dinner.....

*bangs head into wall*

And I got sunburned...

Water, water, water, water today.

And I thought summer was going to easier to lose weight. Bah.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #105  
Brighter than the moon!

My friends suck sometimes.