Old 05-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #1  
wanting prepreggo clothes

S/C/G: 161/161/119

Height: 4'11"

Default Thank you to everyone

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone that is part of this chat board. I woke up this morning feeling very lazy and not motivated. I have sat on the couch since 8 this am trying to make myself get up and workout. I tried all my little tricks like telling myself I wanted to work out.. getting on the scale, looking in the mirror, and revisiting why I started working out in the first place; but none of it worked. So, I decided to hop on her and read other peoples success and trials. Just reading your posts and stories gave me the motivation I needed to get up and get going. So, thank you to everyone. You are helping me to do something that I have wanted to do for a very long time and feel like for the first time that I might just be able to finally accomplish it.
watkinskris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Way to go watkinskris! I feel the same way as you do about the amazing people on here!

prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #3  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

It works for me everytime I want to succeed like everyone else!

I'm just glad that there is such a great community like this for men and women to come for support, to just be honest and maybe even laugh a little.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote