3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   I began today, and boy was it tough. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/200188-i-began-today-boy-tough.html)

lostinstaticx 04-24-2010 12:38 AM

I began today, and boy was it tough.

I started 30 Day Shred today. And wow, it was tough. Even level one. I hope this gets easier. I was struggling all the way through.

mateosmama2005 04-24-2010 12:45 AM

I couldnt even finish level one....!

JennieLovesKisses 04-24-2010 12:54 AM

This is my second round of 30DS. It gets a little easier and you notice yourself getting stronger. I'm on day 7 of level 1 again, and I was taken back how it still made me sweat. Just keep at it, I know you can do it!

mateosmama2005 04-24-2010 01:07 AM

Maybe I should give it another try...I did for a day and gave up lol...but that was a few months ago and im 25lbs less now so maybe itll be easier.

freedomreins 04-24-2010 06:57 AM

Keep with it, I noticed a difference in my ability even between days 1 and 4 - I was able to do things for the whole minute or two rather than having to stop. This is my second round, though I only did half of one last year, but it still kicks my butt!

mdchick88 04-24-2010 09:16 AM

I got it recently and haven't tried it yet... I'm a little intimidated lol but I am going to start tomorrow and try to get all the way through the 4 weeks.

lostinstaticx 04-24-2010 07:05 PM

Thanks everybody. :)

You know what it is? The moves themselves are pretty easy (Except squatting. That gives my back trouble.) It's just doing it constantly that is the issue. I need a drink of water every so often!

anmitche 04-24-2010 08:11 PM

I started it last year around this time. It got easier as I kept at it. I quit doing it when I hired a personal trainer, and have just started it up again this week. Even after months of intense workouts with my trainer, level one is still pretty intense. If you keep at it, it does get easier. You'll find that on day 10, you can do much more than day 1. I do recommend taking a day or two off every week, because your body needs a break from weight training. I spread out each level over two weeks, taking a break day every three to four days. On those days I do pilates, yoga, or take a walk.

Oh, and also, keep a bottle of water handy. Take a sip when you need it. It may make the workout easier.

JBird88 04-24-2010 08:39 PM

I agree! It's a tough workout, but improvements come quickly. This particular video really gets me feeling strong, which I love! I remember the last time I was going through the 30 day cycle, and after finishing level two I went right up to my boyfriend and said,"I'm bad a**!" hahaa It's hard, but makes it all the better when you keep at it.

PammyFl 04-25-2010 01:39 PM

It gets better, maybe not easier but it gets better as your body gets stronger. Just keep pushing! I'm actually thinking of restarting the 30DS after I finish the CLX (Chalean Extreme)

zarra 04-25-2010 06:29 PM

I was discouraged when I couldn't finish level 1, but I did it without weights a couple times, and then with soup cans (I know...haha) and I eventually could get all the way through! SUCH a good feeling!! :)
Keep at it, you will be amazed how fast your body changes!