Work Out Challenge. Who is up for It?

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • So I can't really take the credit for this, as I was inspired by Jelbb, but I recently did this and stuck with it and am really proud.

I rejoined the gym 3 weeks ago and wanted to set a goal of working out 15 times before April 16th. That for me meant working out 5 days a week and didn't necessarily mean going to the gym 5 days a week. Sometimes I worked out at home, but I tried to keep it around 45 minutes every time.

So my challenge is this... Over the next 3 weeks from April 19-May 10 how many times will YOU work out?

Post in here if you're on board and keep us up to day!!!!!

I will be doing 15 work outs over the next 3 weeks
  • Ooh. Between April 19 and May 10 - I will work out...I'll say 15 times. My hike is right in between there, so I want to give myself ample rest time.
  • I'm in! I usually only take 1 day off per week, so in the next 3 weeks I'll shoot for 18
  • Me me me me!!! I'm on board with the 15 workouts in 3 weeks, my 24 day challenge is coming to an end and I need another one to keep me on track!

Workouts
    15/15
  • im in. i'll commit to 15 times as well
  • Great idea I'm in! I'm going to do the EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge which is 5 days a week. It's anywhere from 20-30 min plus I'm going to do 10-15 min abs/core exercises. So, I'll commit to 15, 30-45 min workouts in 3 weeks!
  • I'd shoot for 3 times/week so I'd say.... 10 times for the next 3 weeks.
  • I'm in! I'm nursing an injured ankle so I'm going to shoot low as I don't want to make anything worse. I'm going to do 3 times a week so 9 workouts!
  • Im in! Ill say 16 just to be the odd ball
  • This is a good idea! I will also be shooting for 15 workouts.

I think 3 per week at the gym, and I think I'll aim to walk/jog outside once a week and do one ea sportsactive workout to meet the goal.

This will be good motivation, knowing that I've made a plan and now to just stick with it!

exercised:
    4/19 (gym workout of some kind)
    4/21 (gym workout of some kind)
    4/22 (40 min walk, 2.3 miles total)
    4/23 (gym workout of some kind)
    4/24 (1.5 hour walk, about 5 miles)
    4/25 (ea sportsactive, pilates dvd, wii fit, 30 min walk)
    4/26 (20 min stairclimber, 15 minutes elliptical, 15 minutes treadmill @ high incline)
    4/27 (40 min walk, 2.3 miles total)
    4/28 (20 min stairclimber, 40 min jog/walk intervals)
    4/30 (25 min stairclimber, 20 min jog/walk intervals, 10 min recumbent bike)
    5/2 (12 mile bike ride, 70 mins)
    5/3 (30 mins jog/walk intervals, 10 min stair climber, 15 min elliptical)
    5/4 (2.5 mile walk, about 50 mins)
    5/5 (35 min stair climber, 20 min walking on treadmill w/ variable inclines)
    5/7 (16 mile bike ride)
    5/8 (12 mile bike ride)
    5/9 (20 min easy EA sportsactive, several resistance band reps)

17/15 workouts done! (woot!)
  • Count me in. I too will work out 15 times between now and May.
  • Okay im new but this may be cool me trying my 1st challenge.... I needed a reason t stay going to the gym anyway so this is it plus I need to lose the weight.. LoL
  • I think I'm in. A typical 3 week period already sees 21 workouts from me, but I'd like to up my number of 60+ min workouts from 2 per week to three per week. So, a total of 9 60 min workouts and 12 other workouts (25-60 min).
  • I'm in too. I need a little bit to make sure I am consistent in going to the gym. I'll say 17. Too much rest for me and I stop going
  • I'm also in! I'm going to say 19days. Sunday being my rest day.

April 19-May 10
    5/19 Completed