Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #1  
LAWL ups and downs

S/C/G: 166/151.4/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Wii Fit might help get ME FIT! Anyone else?

So, I splurged and bought a Wii Fit. I LOVE IT! Does anyone else have one and if so, have you seen results? I realize its not a good replacement for "real" gym workouts and cardio, but it keeps me off the couch and is so addicting!

I had about a half hour to kill this morning before work so I decided to do a mini workout. I did the ten minute jog (in my work clothes, whoops) and I worked up a little sweat then tried some of the strength exercises. Of course I couldn't stop there, so I did the super hula hoop too.

I'm feeling really refreshed and I think this will be a good way to fit in a few little 10-20 min calorie burners during my day to help keep my metabolism up and get a little stronger too.

I realize the Wii definitely isn't a new thing, but its new to me and I'm excited.
amhoffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #2  
soosie417

Yes I also have a Wii fit and it does make exercise more fun. But if you decide to use the wii to get in shape I would buy Biggest Loser Bootcamp for the wii, you will realize that this really works your butt off literally!! Have a great day!!
soosie417 is offline   Reply With Quote