Old 03-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default 30 Day Shred; P90X; Slim in Six...

I'm a stay at home mom with a three year old and a six month old so my workouts are done at home (my six month old SCREAMS if I leave the room so gym daycare is O U T of the question). I currently have and use Slim in Six and some of the P90x dvd's. I love them both but I also love variety. I have Jillian Michaels shape up front side dvd (lost the back side somewhere) and I liked it, but not as much as my other two series. Is 30 day shred easier to follow? Do you feel it the next day? I am a huge fan of good pain, I want to feel my workouts or I get discouraged. So, any reviews??
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:42 PM   #2  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I have only done the 30 DS that is on Exercise TV (they don't give you the whole dvd), but I definitely feel it the next day, especially the upper body stuff! I really like it, JM makes me work myself really hard.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/165/145

Height: 5'0

I have done P90 and 30 day shred..I always feel 30DS the next day but I would say that P90 is harder if only because of the time on each. I think it would be a great addition for days when you only have a little bit of time
Yelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I have 30 Day Shred, I like it because it's packs a lot into a small amount of time. I definitely feel it! It's also the only workout video that I've done that's really given me a big change in my body. The last time I did it I lost 1 pound, but it was very noticeable to others - I lost 3 inches from my waist alone! I just brought it out again - doing it 3 times a week, and after week 1 my waist is already smaller. Anyways, clearly I love it. Definitely worth the 10 bucks I paid for it!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:34 AM   #5  
cass

S/C/G: 167/ticker/90

Height: 5'2

Quote:
last time I did it I lost 1 pound, but it was very noticeable to others - I lost 3 inches from my waist alone
EXACTLY. i'm trying to push myself to get back into it

and upper? i feel it in my LOWER bodies, my quads my god! when she's like we want to feel them burn! i'm yeah b!tch they burn now.... what you didnt warn me about is how they'll feel the next day!
IcassiopeiaI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #6  

Height: 5'8

Thanks ladies, I just ordered it thanks to your reviews!
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote