3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Hi everyone...new here! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/196150-hi-everyone-new-here.html)

5factorgirl 03-07-2010 05:07 PM

Hi everyone...new here!

Hi all! I am new to this forum and planning on starting my new diet and lifestyle change TOMORROW! Very excited and a little nervous. I hope to loose 27 lbs. but more importantly to feel better about how I look and feel physically and emotionally.

I hope this was the right group (to loose around 20 lbs rights?) to join? Already posted in some of the topics and joined the march exercise challenge! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

llmw1951 03-07-2010 05:11 PM

Welcome 5factorgirl! I'm new too! There's lots of Great information here & Lots of Inspirational Stories of Diet Success! I'm gonna try & get back into walking everyday tomorrow!

RynKay 03-07-2010 05:37 PM

:wel3fc:

Well for starters, Congratulations on making the decesion to start this journey! Stick with it, and you will certainly see results!:cheer2:

5factorgirl 03-07-2010 07:11 PM

Thanks guys! So I have been looking and there isn't a seperate thread for the 5 factor diet. If there are others out there doing this diet can we start a seperate thread/area for this group?

Jelbb 03-07-2010 10:39 PM

Welcome! You're definitely in the right area, the ladies in here are trying to, or have lost, all different amounts of weight, so that's not an issue. :)

Not sure if the 5 Factor diet is being followed much around here... this is the first I'm hearing of it, but feel free to start a new thread and tell us all about it! It might appeal to some of the ladies here who want a specific weight-loss plan, or maybe some of the ladies here are already doing it. :)

Definitely stick around, this place is insanely motivating, and a really great place to come for support! And besides, it's always nice to have another Canadian around! And woo, Alberta, I used to live in Calgary. :D

Oh, and welcome to llmw1951 as well!! :welcome:

5factorgirl 03-08-2010 09:52 AM

Wow I look at all the weight you guys have lost and it's truly amazing! Good job!I hope I can be a big looser too! ;)

SpinQueen 03-08-2010 10:42 AM

Welcome to 3FC!
I'm pretty new here too, but find comfort in many of these forums. Best of luck with your journey! :)

Thousandsunny 03-08-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5factorgirl (Post 3189158)
I hope this was the right group (to loose around 20 lbs rights?) to join? Already posted in some of the topics and joined the march exercise challenge! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Welcome! We're the 20-something group by means of our ages. We all have different weight to lose. But anyone is welcome!
:carrot:

Miss Marbles 03-08-2010 09:09 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new, too. I'm 21 and I don't own a scale so I'm not positive how much I want to lose numerically (I *think* I weigh somewhere in the 150s, but who knows), but I know I want to just keep eating better, and up my exercise, until I feel and look the best I can. I started about a week ago and have been lurking.

SpinQueen 03-08-2010 09:15 PM

OMG!!!!!... this is AGES??? lol ... I thought it was what I had left to lose!! lmao
I'm an old bag then compared to you guys hahahahahaha oops lol
:shrug:

Jelbb 03-08-2010 09:15 PM

Welcome Miss Marbles!!!

Keep posting away, it's always great to have new faces! And the ladies here are super supportive, so it's always a good idea to check in! Feel free to join in the weekly chat thread! :)

SpinQueen
LOL, I adore you for just realizing that.
And... no one ACTUALLY cares how old anyone else is, and now you're one of us, so you're stuck here!

Miss Marbles 03-08-2010 09:17 PM

Thanks, Jelbb! I'm going to check that out.

SpinQueen 03-08-2010 09:29 PM

hahahaha well thanks very much Jelbb .... that is really embarrassing to know I'm like a zillion years older than you all! lol maybe we can keep it a secret & no one will know lmao I really just read around a lot & didn't realize this was 'NOT' for me lol Perhaps I didn't 'read' that part?? lol :dunno:

bablou00 03-08-2010 11:19 PM

^^^ Haha...thats the cutest story...but dont leave you can stay!!! You look 20 something in your pic!!!

Welcome 5factorgirl...you will learn so much from this site and most of all you will get so motivated by the ladies you meet on here. I followed the 5factor diet a year or two ago and I really enjoyed the book and meal plans. I dont think I was doing anything consistently so I dont think I saw any results. But my book is packed up or I would be in there gettting meal plans. Its a good read w/ the info in the beginning. Good luck to you and dont stray from here...it seriously keeps me motivated just reading others stories.

diornotwar 03-09-2010 12:27 AM

welcome 5factorgirl! i'm relatively new here .. but i love the forums! so much good info. :)

spinqueen .. you're an honorary 20 something now! you're stuck with us! ;)