20 Somethings Photos - Round 3!

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Post yer picks...
  • oh goodie. i'm glad there is a new thread because i kept wanting to jump in the old one, but felt too out of the loop!

here are front and back pictures of me in costa last month. our trip was amazing, but my weight did put a damper on it. i was just so disappointed in myself that i would get to such a high weight even though i knew i was going on the trip far in advance. rocking the two pieces around a bunch of size 2's suuucked. lol.

and here is me 3 (THREE?!?!) years ago when i was at/near my goal weight:

actually, it will be three years in a month and a half...so i hope to make significant progress by then!
  • Angelamick :" i'm glad there is a new thread because i kept wanting to jump in the old one, but felt too out of the loop!"

yes lets jump in...

Where did you go?

I will look for some pictures to post .
  • Twin cities Valentines Day 5K with my roommate! I'm on the left

And for you enjoyoment, the most hilarious picture of me ever. My boyfriend was on the sidelines of the race snapping pictures, I think maybe I was happy to see him or something? I laugh every time I see this one, haha. Don't ya just love my silly sleeve glove things? haha

• this was less than a year ago. i'm probably about the same weight there that I am now. sorry i don't have any real before pics when I was at my high. im the one with those horrible green pants, never again.

this ones over in the alternachicks forum too.

and this picture is the lowest weight picture I have on my computer. I was probably around 160 (my goal now is 145). Sadly the dress hides my lower body for comparison against the other pictures.
  • I haven't posted yet but i wanted to post a picture of myself....i promise im not very vain but i can tell such a HUGE difference in my face from the weight loss..my neck has always been a problem area and as you can see there is so much more definition now.

First...the absolutely dreadful Before Picture

and now!

i know they are different angles but my face used to be all puffy before also!
  • phoenix, you look amazing! first of all, i'm super jealous of your complexion. your eyes are fierce!! you have great definition in your chin and cheeks. keep up the great work!!
  • Quote: phoenix, you look amazing! first of all, i'm super jealous of your complexion. your eyes are fierce!! you have great definition in your chin and cheeks. keep up the great work!!
    Thank You so very much!!! Compliments really help keep me on track and they are far and few between, i appreciate it!
  • also wanted to add my complexion hasn't always been that good!, i think its due to drinking 2 cups of green tea and around 80oz of water a day!
  • Phoenix, you have such baby face! Gorgeous!
  • All you ladies look great!!!

Here is a picture of me and my puppy

• I've got one of me and my animals too -- totally staged, but I was trying to get a photo for the vet clinic I work for -- we are putting up little bio's about everyone. The ones that had all three of my fur kids in didn't ever turn out, so I submitted the one with just my kitties. Oh well!!

• All you ladies that posted are GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the smiles.
  • all you ladies do look so happy! No matter what weight you are at!
  • Quote: Phoenix, you have such baby face! Gorgeous!
    Thank You