3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~+~Get Me Out Of The 200'S~+~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/194287-%7E-%7Eget-me-out-200s%7E-%7E.html)

Taylor86 02-15-2010 01:36 PM

~+~Get Me Out Of The 200'S~+~

Hi ladies,

Who is with me?!!

I weighed in today at 227 which is 3/4 of a pound down in 5 days but....

I am so ready to get out of the 200's!!

Let's get this done!!

My plan:

Workout 4-5 days a week for at least an hour

Eat clean

Drink plenty of water!

Keep my fork only on my plate ( I tend to "pick" off my fiance's plate)

Only 2 glasses of wine on fridays

Brit 02-15-2010 02:08 PM

im def in.

been in the high 200's more than half my life and im so close to getting out of it! im at 205 on the scale now

Taylor86 02-15-2010 03:22 PM

We can do it, Brit!

I have also been in the 200's for a majority of my life and I am SO READY to be 199!!!!

HaleyisLove 02-15-2010 03:34 PM

I dont honestly dont know when I was under 200 pounds... probably somewhere in middle school... My teen/adult years have been spent in the 200's and I'm getting sooo close

I've lost 73 pounds and I'm now 18 away from 199

We can totally do this ladies!

Jess7286 02-15-2010 04:37 PM

Holy, I just did the math. I think this is the 5th time I'm in the 200's. Yes it is. This is the last time I ever want to be there and I'm 4 pounds away. And I intend to never see the big 2 on my scale ever again.

Keep it up ladies!

aliquot 02-15-2010 05:15 PM

I'm so far away from 200 its sad. :(

bjeweled 02-15-2010 05:29 PM

i'm in! i start at my new gym this week and will start adding cardio to my already intense weight training sessions with my trainer. i know the fat will come off now and i am ready to get under 200!

i think i am hovering between 205-210.

the funny part is my body looks damn good i can see my 2 liter turning into a coke bottle again ;) the weight training is so effective and has helped me not be obsessed with the scale. im not close to goal or personal perfection but i am proud of the weight i can lift and my progress. now i am ready to lose some pounds!

PLAN

PT Sessions 3x a week
Spinning 2-3x a week
Yoga Once a Week on Sunday

Consume 4-5 servings of fruits and/or veggies daily
Use my Amazing Grass Supplement 1-2x Daily
No Carbohydrates after Work or 5pm
Eat something every 2 hours
Drink 100 oz. of Water Daily
No Alcohol till Birthday (4/15)

Im here to support you gals! We can do this!!!

Taylor - Do you have that word file of crockpot recipes you sent me a long time ago? I cant find it anywhere.

Jess7286 02-15-2010 05:31 PM

Ali - You're not far from getting out of the 200's. Slow and steady wins the race. That's a good lesson to pick up too for maintaining (I have to keep telling myself that as well) and we're all here for motivation.

HaleyisLove 02-15-2010 05:45 PM

Ali when I was almost 300 pounds I never thought I'd be this close to onderland...but I am...and I know you can do it!

Taylor86 02-15-2010 06:34 PM

I am so extremely proud of all you! We can do this and it seems like we all really want this.

Haley You are so close! You had done such a great job!!! I can't remember the last time I weighed in the 100's...I think it was 12...and I am 23..

Jess 4 pounds away!?!? OMG!!! :carrot: Keep truckin'

ali Not that far away. I am 227 a lot better than 243 than I was Jan. 1st.

bjw HEY HONEY! Oh my gosh - how are you? I have no idea where I put those...let me check my inboxes and sent boxes and see if I have them.

Thousandsunny 02-15-2010 06:39 PM

I haven't seen 199 in like 5 years and this time, I am going to do it! Lets go ladies! WOO! :carrot:

mdchick88 02-15-2010 09:00 PM

UGH yes I'm tired of the 200's!! I plan to be in onederland in two months... I just put on all this weight in the last year, hopefully it'll come off just as fast :-)

fiveminutes 02-15-2010 09:52 PM

i'm in too! i remember my highest weight of 305 (i didn't look it, guess that's a good thing to be tall), but i could feel it, so i did a horrible horrible way of losing weight, and got down to where i would hover between 202 and 197. i did pretty good at maintaining that for about a year and a half, but life got super stressful (mainly moving to australia and back) and i put on a good 50+ lbs. but now i am eating right and down to 212.7, so i am really hoping to be out of the 200's my the end of march. i would love to be in onderland by my spring break cruise!

for my plan, i am going to continue eating healthy, drink a gallon of water a day (was super hard at first, but now it's like second nature) and in beginning of march i'm going to buy a treadmill (still uneasy about going to a gym, will definitely re-evaluate that when i get closer to my goal weight). i'm going to continue to play all of my wii games that require me to get moving and break a sweat and i'm starting to lift free weights to help the bat wings. lol

Taylor86 02-15-2010 10:34 PM

OH girls! I am so excited people are joining this thread!!!

I have a GREAT day!

Worked out: 30 minutes of cardio before an hour with my trainer and then took my dog on an hour walk

Food: Was great! No little bites of anything, ate clean and I am about to enjoy my 100 calorie popcorn

Only thing is that I could have drank more water. I am going to look into getting myself one of those cool water bottles sold at whole foods so I want to drink it. I think I got in 3 liters today...

five Wow, you have lost so much weight so far. Almost a hundred pounds, right? Way to go! Why don't you like going to the gym? How do get in a gallon of water a day??? That's *so* great.

thousand and Chick Welcome to the thread!! I am sure you both are going to do great.

fiveminutes 02-15-2010 10:55 PM

taylor - the going from 305 to 202-197 happened so badly. i was so upset that i had let myself get to that point that i basically starved myself for a good but of it, to finally my body just kinda got used to it and dropped the weight. obviously because i didn't lose it right, i gained half of it back, but this time i am doing it right, starting out at 250, i've lost 38 pounds so far, and only 2 more pounds until i am halfway to my goal. and the gym, i just have a huge self conscious issue, so i don't go. i need to be comfortable with my body first before i flaunt it in work out clothes for strangers. for the gallon a day water, i have a one gallon jug with me everyday that i fill up every morning, and if i'm off from class, i have a glass sitting next to me and fill it up with that jug everytime i run out. if i'm in class that day i bring a smaller water bottle filled with water and drink from that and fill it up from the big jugs between my breaks.