3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~+~Get Me Out Of The 200'S~+~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/194287-%7E-%7Eget-me-out-200s%7E-%7E.html)

Taylor86 02-17-2010 07:41 PM

freya I love your idea with phrase 1...etc. That is such a wonderful way to be successful! I am sure you are going to get to 199 in NO TIME!!

haley I have never tried in actual stair master. It looks like it might eat the flesh right off my calves.... I am elliptical girl. I also like the row machine! I also have run into people that all I did with was eat and drink. I can't believe how I use to treat my body, although I kinda find living a healthy life style a little lonely at times...most girls our age aren't aware or care about the things we are... have you found that?

jess My trainer is more traditional...she doesn't get too combo-crazy on me. She is more into correct form and more reps...and then I get the correct form we then add in an ab crunch, a squat or what have you. We also do boxing and a lot of circuit training...her new favorite thing is making me run up hill for 5 minutes between reps. *dies* I am also weighed and measured only once a week and only by her... I don't even own a scale. What about you?

Dinner time!!! Turkey meatballs with whole wheat noodles and a side of broccoli.

HaleyisLove 02-17-2010 07:54 PM

Taylor- I totally agree... I dont feel like anyone in my life is on the same page that I am... they are also all skinny lol...The stairmaster is a beast but honestly it was just what I needed to change up my workout...I do both the stairmaster and the elliptical

Jess- I weigh myself randomly... I'm not an everyday kind of person... but sometimes I get in the habit of doing it everyday... Its just a lot of the time I dont feel like taking all my clothes off to get on the scale... but I only really count my weigh in day each week

Taylor86 02-17-2010 08:08 PM

Haley Yes, mine are all skinny too...but I know that I am healthier than they are -- and so are you. Sometimes I just need to remind myself that going to bed early on friday to workout in the am on saturday feels so much better than a wicked hang over...Ooo stair master and elliptical...I see I see...I might have to try that. My next goal is 20 minutes solid on the spinning bike and when I reach that I might have to see what the stair beast has to offer!!

HaleyisLove 02-17-2010 08:37 PM

Taylor- It truly is a beast... I was scared of it... but its the best sweat I've ever had... and start out slow just doing what you can do and then play around with it... and dont do it everyday ( or so thats what I was told...but I sometimes get on it a few days in a row) its pretty intense... my elliptical is my nice cardio where I can read :)

Taylor86 02-18-2010 12:35 PM

HIII LADIES

How are we all doing today???

I had a good hour cardio workout and my new shoes rocked it. I just got outta the shower and going to make some lunch before I go to class.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

HomeHealthRN29 02-18-2010 12:44 PM

I am so ready too. It seems like the closer you get to getting under the longer it takes.

aliquot 02-20-2010 04:54 PM

This thread is too buried!

I had a minor weight setback yesterday, but hopefully this weekend will put me back on track again to the 220s!

Taylor86 02-20-2010 04:58 PM

I know! I couldn't find it earlier.

I had a good workout earlier 90 minutes and then a hour and 15 minute walk with my dog and THEN cleaned my house and I have been working on midterm.

I am boooring.

HaleyisLove 02-20-2010 05:26 PM

I did 50 minutes on the stairmaster... I was told that if I do an hour I should be shot because that is ridiculous... so I stopped at 50 minutes :)

did some shopping and I'm having dinner with my family and then the boy is coming over :)

I ate a girl scout cookie..I hate my dad for bring such amazing things into this house...but it was sooo good and I only ate one :)

Have a fabulous rest of your weekend ladies

kabaker 02-21-2010 12:05 AM

I am ready to get out of the 200s too! I weighed in at 216 this morning...

Jess7286 02-21-2010 03:02 PM

I am totally going to be in this thread longer according to the new scale. 214.4 :)

Damn. That means my first day of spring challenge is that much harder.

toesocklover 02-21-2010 07:26 PM

I'm so tired of being in the 200s! Last time I remember being below 200 was when I was 16 -- I got hospitalization-ill from ice cubes in Mexico when I got home and lost 15 lbs in a week. Didn't stay off very long! =[

This thread is buried...I know there must be more of us! 239 this morning, 5 lbs off since last Sunday. Water weight be gone!

QTestRDH 02-21-2010 09:38 PM

Hi ladies!! I'm glad all of you seem to be doing so well.

Jess...don't worry, that weight will come off faster than you know it!!

I had a pretty good week. Last week I didn't lose anything, I'm thinking due to TOM and vday. So this week I'm unofficially down 3.5lbs. (My official weigh in is tomorrow) But those 3.5lbs brings me to 210! ...ten more pounds to go!

HaleyisLove 02-21-2010 09:49 PM

I'm down to 215 ladies... I'm getting so much closer...

Good Job QT

Jess- were like twins...since really I'm lying to the world because supposedly I'm 5'6"

aliquot 02-21-2010 09:54 PM

Ugh I think I am stuck bouncing between 230 and 232.