Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #511  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Stella - Yay, I'm glad you had a good time last night! And that was very chivalrous of CB to be designated driver, but I'm with Haley - get a room next time This speeds things along.

Feral - Oh you know I'm such an Alice nerd XD I just got myself Lewis Carroll's collective works, hard cover, the one that they sell at Barnes & Noble - I looooove it I was the Mad Hatter one year, but the costume is too big now. This year for Halloween I plan on being She-Ra And you can SO get to 150 by the summer! You can DO this!!! We'll keep you on track this week And I'm glad you're getting more time on your hands, school blows when it's super stressful :C

Ali It's going to be ok!

Icon - Congrats!!!

The aquarium was AWESOME today! We saw penguins :3 AND AN OCTOPUS THAT IS NOW MY FAVORITE!!! I had NO idea that they could fit through tiny spaces, or how smart they are, or that they are masters of camouflage - THEY EVEN GROW BUMPS IF THEY'RE HIDING ON A ROCK. SO. EFFING. COOL. We also saw jellyfish, which I love to watch swim - they're soooo pretty!

Tomorrow my friends want to go to hibachi for lunch. And I want to go with them, but ladies I need to stay accountable! Usually when we go there I just say eff it and get shrimp or steak and fried rice. Last time I couldn't finish my rice though... Hrmmm, maybe I'll just get some sushi and nibble on their hibachi dishes?

ETA: Nevermind on the hibachi lol, we aren't going until March Spinning in the morning with my mom instead is soooo much better!

Last edited by platformnine; 02-21-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #512  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Stella.. I also heart vodka, I drank almost a quart last night (I binge drink...) and I paid for it today!! Since I lost all this weight, my tollerance for booze went down big time,
I told the BF I need to start drinking more so I can get my tollerance back up! lol.
I have no memory of last night, lol, I locked myself out of my blackberry because I couldnt type my password correctly and after 10 tries it locks itself up because it could be a theif...highly inconvenient at 3:30am but ridiculously funny at 3:30 the next afternoon haha. And the band took me up and I sang a song...embarrasssing!! haha. Note To Self: stay out of public while consuming alcohol! haha

Thanks for the advice girls, your probly right about WW...because its like your always looking for low point/high fibre foods that in the end may not be the best choice.

For all you calorie counters...could you give me a quick crash course on how you do your calorie counting? (...duh, you count the calories as you eat them)... but do you write everything down? Do you try to have a certain amount for breakfast, lunch, etc and I'm thinking if I stay between 1400-1600that should work because I exercise quite heavily. Anyhoo..I'm going to be reading forums in calorie counting but any advice but would be muchly appreciated!!!

OH, and my friend tagged me in an album on FB today titled "oldies"... I didn't even recognize myself and thought she had tagged the wrong person!!! wow!! It was me! Keyword: WAS!!!!
Closed Thread