Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #31  

Height: 5'9"

Stella - LOVE that painting!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #32  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Ali - I'm friends with someone of the girls off http://www.facebook.com/feral.hardcore here on FB. You can look me up.

Stella - LOVE the painting!
Old 02-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 242/187/150

Height: 5'9"

Hello ladies!! I've always wanted to participate in the weekly chat but I never jump in quick enough!

I hope you are all having a good week and staying on track. And a big welcome to all those who are new to the forum.

Haley & Stella- I can't believe how much snow you guys have. Here I sit in Albany, NY where we usually have TONS of snow, and no offense I can't help but chuckle a little bit when I look out my window and see nothing but dead grass. We haven't had a big snow storm yet, and I'm LOVING it!

Mary- I agree with the other ladies about friends with benefits. I think we've all been there at one point and it the situation always gets a bit sticky. Dave Matthews said it best, " a boy and a girl can be friends but a one point they will fall for one another, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe forever"

Feral- I'm glad you figured out the situation with trying to see all your friends!

I think I ate wayyy to much garbage yesterday but thank goodness it didn't effect the scale! I also was a dirty stayout last night and had to drag my sorry tush into work with 3hrs of sleep. I was crabby to say the least. On a good note though, if anyone say my other post about the boy situation, I think it's looking up. I'd say he's def interested, he was with a bunch of his friends asking me for pictures because they wanted to see who I was. So he was obviously talking about me! ...and left his all male superbowl party to hangout with me last night. So this has calmed some of my over analytical nerves! LOL
Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #34  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Thanks ladies I seem to make prettier things when I'm angry.

Aliquot - I used to drive past there every day on my way too and from work I grew up about 20 minutes from the Newark campus.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #35  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

feral - I friended youuuuu!

If anyone else wants more FB friends, I am @ http://www.facebook.com/syost
Old 02-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #36  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

lol my sister cracks me up. She made these muffins and shes like "try one, they're low fat, low sugar, low butter, bran and date muffins. Well, All Bran" xD
Old 02-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls!! I really need some support, 2010 is my year and I want rid of this weight by the end of May, however it'd be nice to have other people who are in this battle with me to chat with! I said 2009 would be my year, that didn't happen, but I feel this one being different! Its just, I've lost so much that it is getting harder and harder to lose! I'm sure some of you can relate.
A little about me, my name is Jenny, I started seeing a nutritionist regularly starting in 2006 and since then have had many battles of losing and gaining, losing and gaining, etc... I wanted to reach goal (175) last year but nothing seemed to be working for me, so I said as long as I get under 200 I'll be okay until after the new year, sure enough October 12, 2009 I hit ONDERLAND (and believe me, I Had to check that scale like 6 times to even believe it!!) I don't even know the last time I was under 200, maybe.... grade 6? I was always a big girl, so I don't know what being small is going to look like on me?! Anyhoo...I managed Christmas and New Years with only putting on one pound...imagine! and then BAM -I quit smoking and gained 6 lbs?! I thought about going back to smoking, but thats just silly, because I can workout so much harder now that I can breathe! Anyhoo, so now as of January 29, 2010 I started the Belly Fat Cure (something I never do...fad diets) but it makes sense (and it actually works, and its really pretty decent) and I needed a boost because I couldn't get back on that wagon at all after New Years, moral of the story, I lost that 6 lbs I had gained and I am back to what I was before New Years, so I have set my goal date of May 31. Therefore I have 17weeks to lose 21 lbs...so I think that is quite do-able! I could really use a push and someone to keep me accountable!

Do you mind if I join in?!
Old 02-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #38  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Lesson to you my dear lady friends...

Do not eat tons of veggies, spicy dinner and then something with SUGAR ALCOHOLS in it.

You will pay.

That is all.

and WELCOME Jenny!

[don't mind the grumbling of my stomach]

Last edited by Feral; 02-08-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #39  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

You can do it Jenny!!!! You're more than welcome to join us
Old 02-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Feral- you make me laugh...

Ali- I requested you... I'm friends with random people around here but realloy only talk to Stella and Feral... we like to comment eachothers status's... and a PhD program.... you have balls... I wanted my Phd in Clinical Psychology...wasn't willing to spend all that time in school sooooooo Law School it is...

Stella- Very prettty... I use to paint...I use to paint a lot... I lost my passion... I hope you get to see CB...Thursday is usually my day with the Russian... maybe he will be amazing and actually plan something for Valentines day...wishful thinking I know... you think this week you could kiss CB? lol

QT- I'm glad the boy situation is looking up... I read that a bit ago and I was like darn I'd like someone like that... I get jerks ...thats it...

Jenny- that is very very doable

Team 2.5 I suck at life and I'm the weakest link...goodbye... in better news the stairmaster and I had an amazing date earlier... I will see it again tomorrow at six am so I can beat this stupid freaking snow... i'm moving... anywhere warm...
Old 02-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Thanks girls!!
Feral - that is too funny...I hate that feeling!! I've been eating alot of spinach these last few days and last night I had brussel sprouts (I only do that once in a while...) soooooo you can just imagine - my stomach was very disappointed in me lol.
Valentine's day is coming up, I'm hoping to lose 2 more lbs this week and treat myself to a nice new outfit, as its my first V-day with this particular boy, so I'd like to make it a good one!!

And, guess what ladies - MONDAY IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! phewf!!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #42  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

Stella - love your painting! I am an art teacher btw.. love doing stuff like that! My students BEG to paint every day.. haha.

I did good today! I had some garlic salt on my toast at dinner and that was the worst thing I ate today. Drank a TON of water and stuck with my plan.

Jenny - I am a newbie too and I just jumped right in. I don't think the ladies mind.. at least I hope not!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #43  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyisLove View Post
I will see it again tomorrow at six am so I can beat this stupid freaking snow... i'm moving... anywhere warm...
According to the weather report its 25 degrees C here, I cannot see a single cloud and its 33 on my deck. Come here. I WILL FEED YOU
Old 02-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Well, ladies that exam did not go well at all. I haven't had such a sinking feeling in my stomach since I failed a stats midterm years ago. Not good...... I did however get back marks for another midterm, got 96% highest mark in the class....just had to brag about that for a minute, coz I don't normally get grades like that! Didn't make it to yoga tonight was depressed over the exam so I stayed in, mom cooked dinner - steak and swiss chard yummy! and I had a bath and watched an old episode of Alias. Damn, Jennifer Garner has a wicked body! Now I'm going to chill and back my bag for school, just want an early night that involves no thinking!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantroy View Post
I did however get back marks for another midterm, got 96% highest mark in the class....just had to brag about that for a minute, coz I don't normally get grades like that!
Waddup! Good job for scoring the highest in class! That's awesome.

I had a good weigh-in this morning and a good gym work out but I hate Mondays after 5pm. Everyone off work is there and the entire place is like a mad house.

In other news, made a delicious chicken with spinach and mushrooms pasta tonight. Recipe + pictures coming later. Yummmm.
Closed Thread