Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #121  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Ouch Aliquot I hope you're okay. Did the red subside? The last time I got my eyebrows did (and yes, it is time again, way over due) my bff went with me and the lady actually messed hers up and put a big gap in it. We've been going to the same girl for years and she's never done that so I'm not sure what happened but OUCH! She had to use an eyebrow pencil for a while. I hope you're okay!

So ladies here's the pic of the jeans I squeezed into the other day. I think I was so excited I forgot to take a "side" shot, but you can get the gist here. It really isnt THAT bad (forgive my tubby belly), but I still have some muffin top going on. Just a lil more and I think I would be comfortable wearing them in public.

Now I have this song in my head that this guy I used to work with made... he was like this older gentleman wanna be rapper whatever. Anyway he had a song called Junk In The Trunk... and the chorus was "Junk in the trunk! Junk in the trunk!" The best part of the whole song though was "Daddy baby momma...... baby momma drama!"

PS. HALEY - if you look in the top pic you can kind of see how oddly shaped I am. The pic doesn't do justice because the jeans are so dark... but I have these round hips that kind of indent and then hippo thighs that BULGE out. Buying jeans is so frustrating. Usually they're too tight in the thighs or they accentuate that indentation and it looks horrible. Ugh.

Last edited by Feral; 02-03-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #122  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Feral- the jeans look good to me! I have a similar hip issue where my hips bell out and then back in, and then my thighs go out again, so I'm like an hourglass with an extra glass lol. I think I'm spoon-shaped.

stella- congrats on the running!

aliquot- i'm sure it will go away by tomorrow. that sucks tho. i've had eyebrow waxers willfully ignore my wishes before, too.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #123  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

Feral - Yeah I'm ok. They gave me some stuff in a little cup to put on it that is supposed to soothe it. It just stings, really, not very soothing. I just hope it's not so bad that it gets a scab or anything... Then my date photos this weekend will have to be photoshopped, haha. The jeans are looking good! They'll fit in no time!

Last edited by aliquot; 02-03-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I had a waxer, cut me so I actually bled! It was 2 days before my high school grad pictures too! If you look carefully in my grad picture you can totally see a scab. Thank-fully the make artist my school hired did a pretty kick *** job of hiding the cut. I've never had a waxing problem since. Which reminds me I need to get my brows waxed soon.....
Old 02-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Ali- that totally sucks

Feral- those jeans will fit in no time... my body is just ******ed...I'm gonna draw a picture of it on paint....

so I've had this pain in my lower abdomen on the right side... all day since I woke up... I have chronic stomach aches and I'm pretty sure I have food allergies but refuse to get tested so thats another story...anyways this pain is totally different...The Russian said it might be my appendix.... and that I NEED to go to the doctors... hes now freaked me out... I hate doctors...

Icon- people do actually call them Jhorts...not that I do or anything...
Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #126  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Yikes Haley that sounds unpleasant. Hope it's not appendicitis

I just tried to draw my body shape in paint. Did not work, lol.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #127  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Lol JHORTS. It sounds like snorts! Americans are funny

omg im totally going to try to draw my body shape in paint and post it
Old 02-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

I'm sad. I've been checking flight to go to Vegas for a friend's wedding.... and there's no way I can afford to go. It will be over $600 for flight and hotel plus then spending money and a wedding present. There's just no way I'm going to be able to swing $1200 for a weekend in Vegas! I hate the fact that we have no decent airlines in Canada! It's so bloody expensive to go anywhere! My mom even offered to use her airmiles to pay for me and the BF but unfortunately, there's no flights left on airmiles. It just royally sucks! I was totally looking forward to this. In three years of dating, the bf and I have never traveled together and really really wanted to go on this trip! We'll I guess I don't have to be bikini ready for the end of March then!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #129  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Haley~ I was a 20-22 at 250 and now I think I'm a 18 but my 20s still fit (don't ask anyone at work) at least by fit I mean don't fall to the ground.

I have lost 60 and that's all I get!?!> I so understand you!! Will I ever wear normal sizes!!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #130  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Feral~ My best friend is shaped like that too but she is a size 8 and she even had that shape as a size 4 (before marriage and 2 kids). But she NEVER works out and probably hasn't since we were in high school
Old 02-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #131  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

ugh... effing chinese food...

that's all for today!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #132  

Good Morning!

The children are WILD already and school hasn't even officially started yet. I guess they've been couped up too long and are excited to see their friends. I wish we could drug them some days. HAHAH!

Haley - I've had pains like that before. I remember one time in college my side hurt so bad that I couldn't even sleep in the bed. My boyfriend woke up and I was curled up on the floor because I still wasn't comfortable but it was better than being in the bed. We went to the doctor and he told me to go home (which was a 3 hour drive to my parents) and see a doctor because it "might" be appendicitis. Andrew drove me to my parents, we went to the hospital. Basically they say that if you have appendicitis the slightest touch will make you jump out of your chair... after rigorous testing, including making me drink this stuff to make my insides glow so they could do some kind of scan. I think the final result ended up being that my lymphnodes were irritated or something and it was making my side hurt. I dont' remembert, but do take it seriously.

Shan
- that sucks about your flight. Fortunately where I live even thought it's an "international" airport it's a lot cheaper to fly out of than when I was in Atlanta. Atlanta is ALWAYS expensive to fly into and out of. For instance -- I'm going to ATL for a friend's wedding reception (they're getting married on a Thursday) and it's $191 round trip right now. We were originally going to go to Vegas for 311 Day. I've had a fare watcher on the flight for months now and it has fluxed between $240-290. So for $100 more I could fly ROUND TRIP to Vegas from the East Coast. Amazing. I hope you guys can figure something out or maybe you can take another trip somewhere this summer? It's still a bummer though. *hugs*

Air - I just have a funky shaped body. Drives me crazy but I don't work out enough to say "OMG Why isn't this going anywhere?!" I may just be shaped liked this forever. So be it. To be honest, I'm okay with being curvy. I think curves are sexy, but I would hope that when I reach goal that it wouldn't be as noticeable. Although I don't know if I'll ever be a size 8. I wish.

Jess - Don't feel bad. My mom got these kick *** olives from the grocery store yesterday and I got into them. My ring was all but cutting into my finger this morning when I woke up because my hands were so swollen from the sodium. When I stepped on the scale I was 196 and KNEW it was that. Don't beat yourself up - I hope you enjoyed the HECK out of it. I think I may splurge for some Chinese when I hit 188. Is it okay to have a goal for a cheat meal? LOL

BTW - Forgot to mention to you guys that my parents have been eating low carb. I keep asking them if they're going to be doing Atkins for join me on The Beach. I don't think they've decided yet, but I'm glad they're eating better.

Oh, and the lunch fiasco yesterday. Our meal WAS comped because they royally messed up with it taking so long, but apparently MY DAD had also paid for our meal...not just mine. Me AND my 3 coworkers. The waitress didn't even MENTION that to us. I had no clue until I was telling my Dad about it last night. So I called and spoke with the manager who happened to be there during lunch as well. He was really nice and knows my Dad (Dad works for Miller (beer) and also goes in there a few times a week) and he said he knew what had happened and was going to give my Dad a gift cert. since the meal had already been paid for.

As much as my father gets on my nerves... he really is one of the nicest guys in the world.

Hey - I think we should ALL draw pics of ourselves in paint and post them! Who is in?!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Last edited by Feral; 02-04-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #133  

HAHAHAHAH Oh that paint thing was interesting. If I had to take bets I would bet Mary is going to have the best pic since she does computer design stuff. Mine looks like a 3rd grader attempted to draw it. Unfortuntely, photobucket is blocked at work so I don't have a way to upload it. I'll have to email it to myself and then upload it tonight after class.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #134  

Um I tried to draw myself in paint multiple times and it was so funny... but I'm def going to try again

The stairmaster at 6:30 am is a lot harder than any other time and I seriously want to die right now...but I had to get it in before work bc were celebrating my sisters birthday tonight and the Russian is coming over... Were having Tacos...ugh...guess I'll have a lean cusine... so yummy...not

Feral- it doesnt really hurt when I touch it.. I have a feeling it might be from when I slipped on the ice in my driveway however I know that appendicitis can kill people so I'm gonna wait it out just a little bit

Air- I was a 24 when I was 290 pounds... I'm now 220 and there are some 20's that dont even fit..I can fit some 18's and some 20's but still... I've lost a lot of weight in my face and upper body...and my feet apparently... but butt is just so big..

Jess- Treat yourself every once in awhile... but not too much

Icon- the word jhorts makes me laugh too... I dont use it

Shan- that sounds crazy... I'm flying from MD to San Diego in June for less than 300 bucks...

Forest- Mine looks so funny...my torso was so long and my arms were very strange...I'm gonna try again
Old 02-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #135  

this is seriously hilarious
Closed Thread