Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #91  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

haley - how on EARTH have you not seen sex in the city???? stop whatever you're doing and watch it please. thank you. then come to san diego

mary!! i miss ya good work on the school stuff

stella - my commute is about three miles down one (big) street :P BUT that's cuz i just moved here hehe

everyone else - thank you for all the welcome backs etc, made me smile
Old 02-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #92  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

I just watched my first sex and the city episode last week!!! My friends were making fun of me so they lent me the dvd for season one. HA

I guess I have no excuse to skip my run since I can read and run at the same time and I have reading to do to finish this paper anyway! It's 9:30 and I just got home. Someone else want to do 1/2 my life for me????
Old 02-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #93  
1st grade teacher

Weird question, but have any of you ever gotten blisters between your big toe and the next one? Never happened til the run last night. Any thoughts??
Old 02-03-2010, 01:40 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Ugh...Mac&Cheese and Samoa ice cream caused me to go over my cals for the day....even with exercise. Yuccckkkyyyyy.

At least I tracked it, I guess. That's a win for me. And didn't binge when the bf was out to dinner with his dad, even though I actively thought about it and even made a trip to the grocery store.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:27 AM   #95  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Air- I have, but only from wearing jandels not running Unless you ran in jandels?

spark people isnt working ARGH

and i ate too much today and now i has a sad

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 02-03-2010 at 06:36 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I have never seen a full episode of Sex and the City either....I started watching one and gave up halfway through because it didn't interest me. LOL
Old 02-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #97  
1st grade teacher

I think I should go to bed right when I get home from class tonight. I think I will skip the run. I think my body needs sleep and this 5.5hours is not holding me well. I have had pain in my neck for 4days and worry it is from stress/lack of sleep. Sad, I love my evening runs
Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #98  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Haley - I know a lot of people who've never seen Sex and the City. I used to watch it with my mom and dad (awkward for the latter), but my friend Jessie hates it. Her roommate in college was this b*tch from Long Island, and she always talked about the show, so Jess automatically relates SATC to memories of that girl. It is pretty funny though, and the archetypes are pretty realistic (even if you are unhappy that your friends say your Miranda because of the giant cookie episode - "if its not there, I don't have to deal with it, so I ate it. I ate the whole thing.")

And that's what I said about running - when I get smaller I'd do it, and now I'm smaller. Its so hard, but I do like it.

Air - how do you run and read at the same time? Amazing. I can walk and read at the same time, but not run! And I get blisters sometimes if I walk to much without the right socks/shoes.

Arts - I want Mac&Cheese. Like...Now...will...not...have...it...Good job for tracking it though - I think that's the hardest part, actually WRITING down that you ate it. I'm a big denial person (see cookie comment above).

Remember - I hope today is better! And kudos for going to the gym

Mary - You are missed! Way to be such a great friend though You'll see the 150's in no time

Alright - so team 2.5, how are you doing? I'm down to 181.0 today - I REALLY want to see the 170's by next Monday. I figure I started the week at 181.4, so 2.5 lbs would be...178.9. This will happen, I'm just going to have to work my buns off Sunday morning before the Super Bowl party.

Last night I worked out then watched hours and hours of Sarah Mclachlan, Stevie Nicks and Sheryl Crow videos on YouTube. This put me in a ridiculously good mood and I'm ready to conquer the snow-covered world. The commute wasn't even that bad this morning because everyone has a delay except me (despite the fact that the roads are plowed).

Have a good day ladies!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Stella- The roads are fine here...I just never thought about watching it...I know weird...and I've read books that are supposedly comparable to the show and I loved them... oh well..maybe one day...Yeah the roads are fine here but it just looks pretty and snowy again... I'll run when I get under 200 pounds...sometimes I'm like darn I've lost 70 pounds and I'm just down to where people actually started their journey...ugh

Team 2.5- last week I lost 3.6 pounds didnt realize til I changed my ticker...I thought it was only 3... and then I had a birthday weekend and ate things I shouldnt have... I havent been on the scale since last friday and honestly I'm scared haha... so we shall see... I'll check the scale tomorrow...but I've been good this week

Air- I use to have really cute feet and now they have all kinds of issues from working out... I get blisters inbetween my baby toe and the toe next to it...and yes you need more rest than 5.5 hours... dr.oz says atleast 7... I feel like poo if I sleep less than 7...even when I got up at 6 am I still got 7 hours of sleep in college...which was HARD

ICON- JANDELS????? all I could think was JHORTS...jean shorts so then I was like jean sandels....haha

Arts- when I was actually writing everything down I wouldnt write down my slip ups so I give you major kudos for writing them down

Jess- I'll be there sometime around June 12th lol
Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #100  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I've missed you guys too!

Our snow was really short-lived. I got up at 8 and it's almost all melted now at 10. And no 150s this morning, but I am back to 161 which makes me happy

Now I just have to sit around and wait for my friends to get here to workout.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #101  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

air - I've honestly never had that happen - between two toes, ouch! Hope it heals quickly!

arts - Oh man! I LOVE mac and cheese.. haven't had it in months..

stella - YAY on the ridiculously good mood! I love days like that.

haley - Are you really coming out our direction in June? It'll be so nice by then!

I weighed this morning at 169. The scale tried to say 167 or 168, but I couldn't hold still from giddiness... So it settled at 169. I'll take it! I wanted to thank feral, haley, and stella for your 2.5lbs a week goals... When you all were talking about it, I realized it would be a big commitment for all of you and I wondered why I wasn't so commited to my losses as well. So you three are my inspiration right now.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #102  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Team 2.5... I am the weakest link. *face palm* Still holding at 195.5 which means I only had a 2lb loss this week. Maybe I can make up for it? LOL I am still happy with the 2 lbs though. So... I guess I need to refocus on what I'm eating. I haven't had enough veggies I know that for sure... my schedule has been all off because of this stupid snow.

Back to work again today. I drove. Other than my neighborhood the roads were CLEAR, but the office parking lot is horrible. Actually worse than my neighborhood. There's more crap on the road in the hood, but here it's just a sheet of ice.

So we're probably ordering in and having a "girls" lunch today with a few of my coworkers. We were going to go out but our other coworker brought her dog so... I guess I'm just going to have to try to behave myself. It's hard though, especially since they brought up pizza. I'm hoping it's Jimmy John's (deli) or Jason's Deli so that I can find something that wouldn't be SOOOO horrible.

I had a very strange dream last night about driving to my friend Jason's to get my hair cut (I'm going to see him in ATL when I go in March! WHEEE!) except there were these HUGEEEE trees (think California state parks), but they had all come crashing down and I drove through one to get to him... and then I was getting my hair cut but I knew I couldn't go back the way I came and my mom was giving me directions how to go another way. Who the **** knows. I'm telling you, my dreams are WHACK. I really wish I could plug myself in and show you guys my dreams like a DVD or something. I just can't go into enough detail because they are SOOOOO vivid.

I have to do some shopping today .. yay! Just little things like shampoo, I'm gonna get a digital voice recorder for my bio class because I think it might help (first time I've ever felt like that), etc.

Oh... and my friend David invited me to go to Argentina for a week or 2 with him this summer. He's a DJ and has a gig and said if I could pay for my ticket everything else would be taken care of. Which I am effin DOWN for, but it's a little awkward because he's married and I guess the wife has to stay home with their daughter. I mean... we're becoming best friends again (we were friends when I lived in ATL and just kind of drifted apart and have been talking recently), but if I were his wife I'd be pissed. He's had some bad experiences going to various countries by himself (I think he said Belgum was where he got screwed) and he wants a companion.

Seriously though... I REALLLLLY wanna go to Argentina. LOL

I'm so crazy... and impulsive. Have you guys figured this out yet?!

Star - we cross posted. Thank you so much that's so sweet and that's def motivation for me! CONGRATS on your loss.... like I said, just couldn't get that extra .5 this week Dang it!

Mary - sorry to hear about your woes. Hopefully things will pick up soon. When it rains it pours right? Enjoy your work out!

Last edited by Feral; 02-03-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #103  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Mary- I hope things keep getting better...sounds like they are turning around

Feral- 2lbs is still really good!

Stella (and MD ppl)- 495, 270, they all suck. I lived inside the beltway so luckily didn't have to deal with them too too much, but when I did, it was the worst bc I was right at that hellish stretch between the American Legion Bridge and the 270 spur. Every time I go back to MD and have to drive I am so grateful I live in VT now. Especially since I have a stick shift.

Haley- I had joint issues from trying to run when I was heavier, but I know plenty of people who were heavier and ran in 10Ks and such...have you given it a try? Walk/run on the treadmill is a great place to start.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #104  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Arrgh, both my friends bailed on our workout today. One doesn't feel like working out, but he's coming over at two, and the other is going to lunch with her mom. I'm still going to workout, but now I don't have much to do until 2 when my one friend comes over.

I suppose this forces me to tackle my laundry...
Old 02-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #105  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Hey can you tackle my laundry while you're at it? LOL
Closed Thread