Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 224/?/145

Height: 5'3" Fun Sized!

LMAO @ Icon...
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #62  
Esme

S/C/G: 201/148/130

Height: 5'3"

All your dreams sound crazy... I have really vivid dreams, but they're usually about shallow, self-centered things and boys.

So I have a story that isn't about dreams or spirits but it is something scary that happened to me last week - Basically, I have huge huge windows (my building used to be a department store in the early 1900s) and outside the window in my bedroom is the fire escape. I live on the 5th floor and face a brick wall so I don't make it a habit to ever shut my blinds. But anyway, I was lying in my bed on thursday night and heard a big crash come from above... my cat immediately ran into the other room (I have a rule: when the cat runs, so do you) and I looked up and there was some GUY standing on the fire escape right outside my window! I had my TV on so he absolutely could see me... I don't think it was a "peeping tom" type thing, but it freaked me out! I told my landlord blah blah blah and she basically said call her if it happens again. I was ok at first but last night I was really freaked out! There is really nothing I can do though... Only 6 more months and I'm out of this apartment/city! (can you tell I'm excited? )

Last edited by foresmewithlove; 02-01-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #63  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Esme~ Seriously I would have died! And yes, I would be freakin out and then going to sleep and quoting scriptures and singing jesus loves me til I fell asleep! Yes, that's what I do when I get scared!!!

So the treadmill at my complex got replaced with an updated one and am going to go use it for like 45min right now. I know its late, but I AM going and hopefully I will get up when my alarm goes off at 5 and run again!
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 AM   #64  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I HATE my bank. I tried to log in to internet banking. "there is an error on the page". I try again."your secure login card has expired, use your new one or click skip this step" There is no skip this step button, so I try again. "You have been blocked from internet banking. ARGGH. So I call the bank

"Do you remember your pin for phone banking?"
<I set this up like 5 billion years ago and never used it so that would be no"

"ok what is your name and access number?"
I tell them

"ok, what is your date of birth?
I tell them

"...um, that doesnt match what we have.."
EXCUSE ME, THAT IS MY DATE OF BIRTH?!?!? HOW CAN IT "NOT MATCH" WHAT YOU HAVE???

"it could be a typo on our part..."
I AM GOING TO TYPO YOUR A$$

"we cant procede without your date of birth for security reasons"
for christs sake...then i remember that my health insurance has something else "typoed" as well so i ask if its that

"we cant actually tell you that for security reasons"
SBGFFDGMFR RPREUMVEHRFCGNEVGTREB

"you could try guessing your phone banking pin"
ok fine, I get one chance to guess a 500 billion number pin number but ok lets try it

"...you have been blocked from phone banking"
AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM GOING TO STRANGLE SOMEONE

"so you need to go to the bank, and reset your log in card, and your phone banking pin, and get unblocked, and correct your date of birth with photo ID"
I NEED TO SMACK SOMEONE OVER THE HEAD FOR THIS

I ask if I cant just answer some other security question, you know how companies have back up security questions like "what was your mothers maiden name" and "what is my favourite type of potato" or whatever.

"we cant actually tell you that. We cant go any further because the date of birth was wrong"
FOR F***S SAKE!!

All i wanted to know was if they charged me this month for having an account, which they arent supposed to do becuase its a free account. I HATE going to my bank because they are so damn ******ed there. I cashed a cheque, in British pounds, and theyre like "...do you get this amount of money regularly?" (it wasnt a lot of money, it was for a car, so like less than 5k in NZ dollars). I was like no, i dont. Then i had to explain who it was from, what it was for...then theyre like "ok, we'll just have to check with the manager this is ok, you know, we have to be careful not to ruin the economy"

Um, how can I ruin the economy by BRINGING IN money from overseas? And such a small amount in comparson to the WHOLE economy? God, it makes me die a little inside
Old 02-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #65  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

icon - that is so lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes the system that's supposed to be so"convenient" is just NOT

haley - i miss you too but i'm pretty much back. i still have a lot of unpacking to do, so that'll keep me busy. but at least i've got my computer here and i can actually log on!!!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:22 AM   #66  
1st grade teacher

Icon~ I hate banking in Botswana, Africa because everyone gets paid at the end of the month there and so the banks are like lines out the door and 2 tellers. I mean really!!!! You literally wait at the bank, month end, for 2-3hours! Oh to make it better, if you answer your phone you have to go outside to talk and then rejoin the que, not get your spot back!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #67  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Omg air that sounds insane. You cant get paid automatically into your account? there must be a ton of cash floating around.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:01 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Hi Ladies,
One of my february goals is to start posting again on a regular basis. Unfortunatly it's monday and I'm already 5 pages behind so bare with me for not replying to everyone.

My morning started out rough, I opted for extra sleep rather than running . My sleep has been all off lately. I had a meeting with my boss at one of my two temporary jobs and it looks like I will have a full time offer within the year. I approached them about the job and they weren't really looking for someone yet but because I was such a good match of what they would be looking for in the next year and a half they are giving me work to try and keep me. I was doing really good eating wise all day until my roommates and I went shopping after dinner and picked up a dozen doughnuts. I've had two. Well tomorrow is another day right. Back on track!

On a plus note I wore dark jeans, heels, a dress shirt, and an argile vest over it and everyone said how good I looked. I love days like that!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:18 AM   #69  
1st grade teacher

Icon~ Yes, you can have have direct deposit and I did, but days when you had to go were awful! So many people just pull out all the cash to pay for rent and food though so the line at the atm is just as bad or worse! My money was kept in a US bank and I tried to work my money so I pulled it mid month instead!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies!

I slipped in my driveway this morning... after waking up at 7:45 when I need to be to work at 8... I also forgot my cell phone... I guess it's at home???

also my car is making a dinging noise when I open the door...ya know like hey dont forget your keys or hey the lights are on...however the lights arent on and the keys are in my hand...hmmm...clearly I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... the unlucky side

MrsHoney- I also was watching those cake decorating shows... I'm obssessed with foodnetwork and cake shows... I wanted to be a pastry chef...but I wasn't allowed... ugh... Um Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory is the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my whole entire life..

Icon- that made me crack up...however I'm sorry that it sucked so bad for you

Jess- I'm coming to visit!

Esme- in my college town we had so many creepy stories like this... I'm amazed at how many of my close friends had a bad experience with
creepers

My febuary goal is to go to the gym everyday...however it keeps snowing so I think this might be impossible...and I refuse to get good old Jillian out and kill myself with the 30DS

Last edited by HaleyisLove; 02-02-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #71  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Mrs. Honeycutt - Yes, Diablo Cody. Pardon the mistake - that was a few glasses of wine in.

Icon - I hate banks. And credit score company whatevers. They constantly have my sister on my credit report because our SS number has the same first 5 numbers. Yay siblings.

This was my favorite part:
"it could be a typo on our part..."
I AM GOING TO TYPO YOUR A$$

Shan - I just have to keep saying it over and over again, and It'll happen.

Alright - today is going to be a long one, especially since I didn't sleep much last night. Darn my emotions. I'm down again today Apparently the secret is "drink with dinner, you'll lose weight." Which I'm fine with, really.
I have school tonight so I get to work out at an actual gym. If I don't have to kill anyone to get at a treadmill...
Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #72  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Holy Moses People!!!!! You guys got chatty last night!

Too much to do for personals...

But WELCOME BACK Remember and Jess! We've missed you!

Josten - *hugs* One of my pet peeves is when someone says "we need to talk" and then makes me wait or "I need to tell you something" and makes me wait. I go into worst case scenario mode and it makes my anxiety sky rocket. I think the rest of the girls are right. You did what you could (and major kudos because that was SO sweet!!!! I love handmade gifts!) and if she isn't into you then she doesn't deserve you! Seriously.

I'm back at work this morning. No school for the kids, but even on snow days we're expected to come in if we can. Basically it's come in or take leave, but our boss is really cool and says if it's dangerous then no need to come in and we'll work out leave later. No school tonight due to that being cancelled. I'm not going to therapy tomorrow night because my appointment is late and it's dark and cold by the time we're done and for a 30 min drive home I just don't feel comfortable. I'm a pansy when it comes to driving in snow or ice. Mostly because we have ice here.

Meredith picked me up this morning and the high ways and roads in the city are clear but the neighborhoods and parking lots suck. I just can't see them having school tomorrow because it's still so slick outside and it doesn't seem to be getting warm enough. I guess we'll have to see after it warms up today. If we DO have school tomorrow I'm going to sit outside tomorrow morning during car pool with my emergency bag because someone's gonna get hurt. It's just a big sheet of ice!

We swung by a fast food place this morning for breakfast. I bought breakfast since she drove (I think that's fair) and instead of a biscuit or hashbrowns or even sweet tea (which was hard, let me tell you)... I got eggs and sausage. I think I behaved myself pretty well. On the downside my dad accidentally picked up fat free creamer the other morning vs. sugar free. I tried putting evaporated milk in it (that's what my mom uses for creamer) but it just wasn't doing it so the FF creamer had like 5g of sugar per serving. Oh well. You win some you lose some.

Water water water today. I didn't weigh this morning but am really hoping for that last .5 tomorrow morning! We shall see.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #73  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Yipes! Lots and lots of chatting going on here...

Jazz - Glad to see you back!

Mary - You're missed... come back soon. Hope your friend is doing well.

feral - Be careful in that snow/ice!

MrsHoney - So glad you're ok. ps - you're rockin' the blonde!

josten - That was really sweet of you to make the quilt. I love quilting! She sounds nice... to have talked to you about it. I would much prefer that people just say things instead of leaving too much for interpretation...

icon - That'd be so frustrating! Hey, at least now you know nobody else could EVER access your account either.

I'm having a good week so far (I realize it's only started. ). I think it'll be a good week overall, probably depending on how well my run goes tonight. Calorie cycling is kinda fun, I have to figure out how much I still need to eat and what I can choose to make up the difference. Watched 'The Hangover' last night and totally dreamt about it, only hubby and I were in it. Waking up with a silly thought can really perk you up. haha.

Last edited by stargzr; 02-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #74  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

My professor emailed saying she may cancel class tonight if the weather gets nasty.

The bad news - she may decide to cancel class at 5pm. I leave for school at 3pm.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #75  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella- That sucks

I'm really behind...just popping in to say hi. Totally overwhelmed right now; burst pressure valve on my hot water heater last night and turned my basement into a steam bath...oh homeownership, what joy.

Even though I'm not posting so much right now, you guys are on my mind
Closed Thread