Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #181  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Forest - Thanks! My friend took an Alice in Wonderland themed photo shoot of me for her portfolio :3 I messed around with it in photoshop a bit so it's really vibrant haha
Old 02-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #182  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Oh no Stella I completely understand. My old roommate drilled it into my head. He was a paralegal and I guess lawyers really look down on them in court cases (i.e. when I was involved in the wreck with the 18 wheeler). Then I went and he's magical and made me better so I kicked my friends a#% because I went 2 years with almost chronic back pain.

BOOOOO SNOW! We had sleet and flurries on the way to work. Now it's just cold and miserable because of rain. I hate driving in this, but I'd rather it be rain than snow again!!!! Good luck!

I love music. I mean, who doesn't really? I always thought it was weird when people said they don't like music. I can understand not liking a TYPE of music, but I've talked to people before that straight up said "I don't like music." Personally, I think they have no soul, but hey what do I know.

Anyway - my point is this. Music can totally turn around my day. I can listen to music for hours and hours and sing and be plugged in and have the best time by myself. Plus I love to dance.

Since I haven't been working out and am still dragging my feet about it I want to do an experiement. Every day for the next 30 days I want to have my own "dance party." Where I go home and crank up some music and just DANCE. I would really like to go for 30 minutes a day, but to keep from discouraging myself am going to limit it to a minimum of 10 minutes per day.

I'll keep you guys posted. Who doesn't have 10 minutes to shake their booty?

Star - feel better! The week is almost over so hopefully it will only get better!!!!

Forest - I guess the one plus side of drinking is that you dehydrate yourself a few pounds down. LOL What kind of wine do you like? Have we had this discussion?

Mary - it's hard. Hang in there!

Last edited by Feral; 02-05-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #183  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I love my apartment. I have pajama pants, hot soup and a turkey sandwich. Who cares if I have to do work? This is happiness. Pure happiness.

Did I mention the cat's excited to see me?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #184  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

stella- i'm jealous!

feral- it was riesling from a giant screw-cap jug that has been open for a month lol. I like all kinds of wine but am especially partial to Riojas.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

so I went to the gym and burned 800 calories and then I went and had a beer before noon...what else is snow good for?

This snow will allow for lots of LSAT studying...ugh

Feral- thats strange about your teeth... hopefully the dentist can give you some insight to that...and you can totally shake your booty for a few minutes everyday... just add it to your routine... I use to do calf raises in the shower and when I pumped gas...every little bit helps
Old 02-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #186  

Haley - did you have another date with the stair master? If you drank a light beer the calories still aren't bad! Go you.

So apparently the problem with my furry teeth WAS the mouth wash. The dentist sand blasted my teeth ("power washed" as he called it) with some kind of baking soda mixture and now the furry is gone! HOORRRAYYYY!!!! No more mouth wash either! Yay!!!!

It is DISGUSTING outside. It's rainy and cold and just messy. I'll still take the rain over snow though!

I really want to go to the grocery store and get some mac and cheese, but I don't want to fight the afternoon traffic. Guess I'll wait til later.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #187  

Feral- I have had a date with the stairmaster 3 days in a row... I'm trying to become a master stairmaster user haha and yes it was a mich Ultra which is my favorite and it doesnt hurt thats its only 95 calories... I however promise you that I will eat bad all weekend because I have nothing better to do and I have a craving for fried mushrooms and anything fatty really... this is what happens when it snows...

I did my laundry and cleaned my room and I dunno what else I did but my day is gone and I havent studied at all and honestly I just dont feel like it... and I emailed my professory/mentor from college and told him about my law school plan... I refuse to read his email back bc I know hes going to be dissapointed in me...

I'm gonna walk to Stella's house so I can play Guitar Hero and she can cook for me
Old 02-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #188  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

So the news of the day is......(Drum Roll Please) Today is the last day of STUPID DIET and I am 1 tenth of a lb away from the 180s

In other news, watching BL in an hour (Friend DVRs it cuz my week is too busy). And shopping for new clothes tomorrow! YEA YEA
Old 02-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #189  

CONGRATS AIR!!! YAY FOR STUPID DIET BEING OVER!!!

So this is for dinner tonight: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/entr...-jambasta.html minus the chicken. I'll let you guys know what other amendments I make.

Now I have to go take a shower BEFORE I cook because i got DRENCHED and I'm freeeezing!!!

Have a great night everyone!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #190  

I'm depressed (the Russian hurt my feelings)... and I ate two mini donuts, a cheeseburger and some cheesey potatoes

Maybe I take things too personally... or maybe I'm just a girl and little things hurt my feelings and I'm not a robot and my feelings matter... oh whatever..this snow isnt helping
Old 02-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #191  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

I am so ready to give up... I hate this.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #192  

Ali what are you giving up on?
Old 02-06-2010, 01:15 AM   #193  

S/C/G: 263/171.0/132

Height: 5'6

Hey guys, new here at 3FC and totally didn't know they have a 20's forum. I'm Jess, 23 years old, and current weight is 213 but hoping to be around 150.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a good week. Anything exciting going on for Super Bowl weekend?
Old 02-06-2010, 01:46 AM   #194  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

Haley - I'm just terrible at making good decisions about eating right, and its ridiculously hard when your roommates all want to go out for dinner and its not really a health-friendly kind of place...and when you go to work your coworker gets mad at you if you don't go out to lunch with her (its complicated, I'm just trying to stay on good terms with everyone at work until I can quit at the end of the semester) so even if I bring lunch she says I'm not allowed to eat it and I have to go out with her. It just makes me feel like a pig and I'd feel much more satisfied eating the healthy food that I prepare/bring instead of ordering something I don't really want at a restaurant. I dunno, I'm just having a very off couple of days with regard to food. I've also been kinda depressed and for the past few months considering going to the counseling center on campus but then I feel better and tell myself I don't need to go. I'm afraid of going and if I go, what if I happen to be in a good mood and they're like "oh nothings wrong with you"...and I also haven't gotten my period in like 5 months so I have a docs appointment in March for that which i am very nervous over but I know it will be nothing. Basically I'm stressed to all **** and obsessing about food isn't helping me.

Sorry I dumped all that out here, haha.

Jess - Welcome! If you count avoiding pizza, nachos, and everything else delicious on Super Bowl day, then yes, very exciting, haha. Do you have anything planned?
Old 02-06-2010, 02:35 AM   #195  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

hey girls. thanks for your encouraging words i'm sure i'll figure it out. i worked over 50 hours this week AND moved, and ate a ton of junk but didn't gain anything. so i guess i reeeeallly can't complain. I'm going to go running tomorrow morning, which i'm sure will make me feel even better. Next week i'm bringing gym stuff to work because i won't have to worry about unpacking anymore YAY!! Planning to finish that tomorrow during the day, and sunday evening after the superbowl. Tomorrow night i'm going out with the new roomies (instead of tonight lol) and i'm excited! Planning to dance a lot, which means burning off the calories i drink hahaha... super bowl sunday means lots of yummy food and beer... but as long as i make time for a workout its ok. Starting monday i'm gonna be strict again with the diet, or else this little slump will get the best of me!!

jess - welcome! I'm jess too

mary - i love love love your vibrant pic and your face is looking way thinner too

haley - sorry about getting snowed in with the 'rents... thats no fun. its gloomy in san diego too... our winter weather is rain showers, high of 60, and a low of 49.

feral - no pain, no loss. cheeezy much? but i like it

stargzr - its ok, you'll get back on track. i'm dealing with a bad week too, so we are in it together!!
Closed Thread