Old 02-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #16  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Vulpix View Post
At the very same time, I feel that part of my hold on my weight is meant to do the opposite of that. I do not like when men flirt with me. I don't know how to respond or what to do, and when it does happen, I feel very vulnerable, weak, and nervous.
Totally! I had this issue the last time I lost weight. It was great to suddenly be getting noticed but at the same time it totally freaked me out! LOL. I had no idea how to respond at all. It made me feel uncomfortable... Plus I am totally oblivious to any and all male attention... the guy has to be hard-core hitting on me for it to even register on my radar... and then I look like a deer in head lights because I am so dumb struck when I realize it's happening.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #17  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberHowToSmile View Post
I recently read a book called "the game" by neil strauss. The book is actually about how to pick up women. However one of my girlfriends recommended it because (1) I was having a hard time realizing I was getting picked up; (2) I didn't understand when a line was being ran; (3) it teaches self confidence.
Entering the male mind... this sounds like it could be an interesting read. I guess it could help to know how most guys try to pick up women, as I myself can never tell when someone is flirting with me.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #18  

Height: 5'5"

Trust me. even if guys stare you up and down, it still doesnt mean they they approach you! I've been told that i look very intimidating but that definitely doesnt stop guys from staring.. that's when it's annoying when guys wuss out!!
BarbieGyRLXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:18 PM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

and ps- weight doesn't have much to do with guys staring, it all in how you carry yourself. Make them stare NOW!!
BarbieGyRLXO is offline   Reply With Quote