Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 224/?/145

Height: 5'3" Fun Sized!

Wooo! Haha, yeah I figured it out! Got my mug on here now! My hairs not quite that red anymore though! About to go back blonde (old faithful)!

Lissa congrats on getting out of the 200's! Thats my mini goal right now... I can't wait to see a 1 on the scale instead of a 2... It's been a while!

Stella, what kind of diet/exercise program are you working on? Your starting weight is close to mine, so I was wondering... Looks like you're doing great, whatever it is!!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Mrshoney- Welcome!

Stella- Seriously I got off after six minutes dying... couldnt breath or anything but that was after over an hour on the elliptical... I just convinced myself I wasn't going to die and it was fine...and I think its going to be an amazing workout from now on

Lissa- Congrats

So I posted a thread about my wardrobe situation for this weekend...enjoy
Old 01-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

MrsHoney ~ Welcome....you will get the hang of it all pretty quickly and be rambling away like the rest of us LOL
Old 01-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #49  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Welcome mrshoneycutt!

I ran 7.5km in an hour yesterday and now i have a sprained ankle the size of a small tennis ball (do tennis balls even come in sizes?)
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

Hey ladies!

Well this morning hubby and I went out to pick up some odds and ends (he is off work the next couple of days, our weekends are weekdays for now LOL). Turns out old navy was having a 50% off clearance sale. So we headed in, mostly for hubby since ON fits him SO well and he was in NEED of some new clothes. When your "work shirts" have HOLES in them... It's time! We got something like 10 shirts and 6 pairs of pants (between the 2 of us) for $65. SUCH A STEAL!!! Plus I went down an entire shirt size! I'm an Old Navy LARGE!!!! No more XL for meeeee!!!! The jeans didn't fit (they never do, not the right cut for me) but I found some slacks (for $4/pair!) which is AWESOME since last night I pulled on my FAVORITE pair of jeans (that I hadn't worn in months because they got a little snug) and they were hanging off of me! EEEEEeeee!!!!!!

Last night we went to the bar with hubby's co workers, this guy (who is super awesome) came with his girlfriend (who is a snobby.... jerk). Sad for him. I'm a VERY friendly person and she was just so.. rude!

Then we had some people over and I *may have* eaten tater tots and tamales for dinner.... OOPS! Then this morning hubby surprises me with plans to go to red robin. Not too bad since we split a burger (no bun) and no extra fries. But I certainly not be eating anything more till dinner!

I haven't read all the posts from today, I'll go back and do that now!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:46 PM   #51  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
(do tennis balls even come in sizes?)

Yes, tennis ball size.

Welcome Mrs. Honeycutt!!!! Stick around for a while and you'll get to know us, we have quite the little group here. I like 'em at least!

Arts - YAYYYY!!!

Lissa - YAYYYYYY!!!!

Pit - YAYYYYYYY!

Haley - I still think you're crazy!

Jess - fill us in on the new job, yo!

Pretty sure I bombed my bio exam, but its over which is the good thing.

I didn't eat much today, just had some whole grain mac and cheese that I didn't even eat half of cause my tummy is still so so....when I left class my sugar hand tanked out and I was all shaky. Yuck.

My mom made some ribs and I finished the rest of the mac and cheese. I could've eaten more but stopped myself... and I'm still a little hungry but I'd rather feel that way now than OVERLY full later.

And I've decided -- TOMORROW is going to be a WONDERFUL day! And in the words of my friend David..."I'm gonna make tomorrow my B**CH!"
Old 01-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

Feral, sorry that you tanked your test! At least it's over!Time to relax and enjoy your no longer pre-test status!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #53  

HAHAHAH True... I should've studied more but obviously this weekend didn't have it in the cards. Besides, I figure, you go in and bomb the eff out of one and then you have it out of the way for the semester.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #54  

Oh yeah....

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY, STELLA!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Feral- you have two more hours til Stella's birthday lol... I refuse to call her Jennie because I love the name Stella
and I'm not crazy...ok maybe just a little... and pick up the pieces...that test is one small piece to the rest of the semester...dont let it set the tone

Pit I think I'm going to Red Robin on Saturday...and since its my birthday I'm gonna eat everything haha...

but my mom is making me dinner on friday and wants to know what I want...every year it has been super unhealthy and all I want is fried food...horrible I know...but I think were gonna go the healthy route..and I told her no cake

Birthdays are crazy for me because I have a plethora of different people to celebrate with... so my eating will be kinda off this weekend but not completely off plan...

tonight is the season finale of Teen Mom...this makes me sad...

Also I posted pictures in the album section of my completed brand new oasis...aka my bedroom

also I got back on track with LSAT studying... I'm on a roll and being uber productive

My body hurts... stairmaster kills people... goodnight ladies
Old 01-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #56  
This is not a test.

Happy birthday stella! (its not early here )

as a side note- eating out vietnamese, whats a good, low calorie, low sodium option?

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 01-26-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:55 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Happy birthday stella!

Mrshoney, Welcome!

Haley, uggg I hated the LSAT. Did alright then decided at the last minute I didn't really want to be a lawyer. I'm gonna write my GREs this summer. I hate standardized testing!

So ladies, I need some school advice. I wrote a paper for a class I took several years ago, when I got my first undergrad degree. I'm in a class this semester where I could very easily, with a bit of tweaking (some updated reference and major editing) use it again. It would definitely save me time and I have a killer semester this time around. It would be a very different paper, the original was 10pgs this one no more than 5. The prof will deduct one mark for every line you go over the page limit! What do you all think about me "recycling" the paper?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #58  
This is not a test.

shantroy- at my university it is "against the rules" to reuse assignments for one course in another. I would say discretely check the rules your university has on this
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #59  
I will do this.

Hi girls

I am still here just really super busy.

I get weighed tomorrow by my trainer and I will post my results....

Skipped my workout on monday because I have been so tired and got back to the gym today...

My eating has been great though...

90 minutes in the gym tomorrow and I am actually excited..wierd.

love you all
Old 01-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #60  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Shan~ Use it, just spruce it up. I've "never done it before"
Closed Thread