Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #121  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

my cat doesnt do burittos, she just does "sit in the middle and spred out" so you have to curl around her.

As far as i can remember, arent lemon chicken crackers mostly made out of air? So it would be hard to drown in them...unless there was a high enough percentage of O2, then maybe you could

66.2kg today. I dont understaaaaaaand :'(
Old 01-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

I feel QUITE out of the loop with the lemon chicken crackers...what are you crazies talking about??
Old 01-23-2010, 05:59 PM   #123  
This is not a test.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...12-18-a-3.html

Old 01-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #124  
I will do this.

Ah, reading that make me happy.

Here is an idea Icon, maybe stop weighing yourself until next week so you don't go crazy?

Could this TINY gain be stress related? I know, I know!!!

Get a massage..maybe that could release some water you are holding and lets just be honest...who needs an excuse to get a massage?

And then we can take over the world with our CRACKERS.

KITTY PAWS

-Fin-
Old 01-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #125  
This is not a test.

yeah i guess so. I need to weigh in tomorrow because i joined the main biggest loser challenge >.< what a fool

feral- just read your comment about your cat sending hugs

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 01-23-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

So I spent a million hours shopping today... and I tried on a million pairs of jeans and there was not a single pair that was flattering... I do know that I can fit an 18...so thats three sizes down...however only 3 sizes after losing 66 pounds sucks if you ask me lol... my body has such a weird shape right now... just discouraged a little... my lower stomach is kind of like a pouch and its saggy now that I've lost weight but its still there...and in jeans its horrible and I just ugh feel so gross...however I did find two pairs of shoes... one is a cute grey pair of shooties (makes me think of Mary) and the other pair is a new pair of gym shoes... I also bought a dress from Torrid and a cute little vest... however in torrid I'm a size 0... I know that should make feel great however there is no where else for me to go and I couldnt possibly wear regular clothing stores could I? my top is so small...my hips are the size of canada... once I lose some more weight I'm not going to have any jeans... I have one pair that fit but they are already a little baggy...ugh

sorry for my rant but I'm frustrated...but my dress is HOT

also I tried to eat a spicy bocca chicken burger thing...sooooo GROSS... I didnt even eat half...so basically I'm starving

Feral- Yay for getting that test over with

Icon- you're amazing and the scale does crazy/funny things to people.. you cant depend on it...you know what you're doing and you know you're doing well... however we can swim in lemon chicken crackers at my hotel and eat a few of course

I'm too sleepy to remember anything else... literally shopped for 8 hours
Old 01-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #127  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Pitbull - I loveeee furbabies!!! My old roomies adopted a pit lab mix. We named him Fritz cause he's not all there. He was pretty much the "house" dog, but he was suuuuuch a snuggler. I miss him some days.

Icon - my cat does that too, and I always conform TO him, he rules the bed most nights. LOL Thanks for the condolences, he's still hanging in but not doing so hot. The family basically keeps praying he'll go in his sleep so we don't have to put him down.

And BTW - The drowning in the Lemon Chicken Crackers is strictly metaphorical

Haley - I TOTALLY feel your pain. I hate shopping for pants because I'm odd shaped and can't ever find anything and then it gets depressing. I wish we had a Torrid here. I think the closest one is in Charlotte which is about 3 hours away. I used to be near one in Atlanta though. Love that store. How's your man friend?

Today I had plans of cleaning my room, working on some homework, studying for my bio test... I didn't do any of it. I had a fabulous ME day which consisted of me listening to music full blast for a few hours while my parents were out and then a 3 hour nap. It was beautiful!!!

And TOM is FINALLY here...

Parentals brought home some wings for me and now I am PARCHED... going to find water pronto!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:04 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 185/172/145

Height: 5'5

Feral: Pitties ARE the biggest snugglers! And sometimes a personal day is SO much better than getting every little thing on the list done!

I had plans today too, but I'm so sore I'm trying to rest my muscles. Meh, I'm a housewife and as long as the house is fairly clean and dinner is on the table it's all good I suppose.

Haley: Yeah shopping sucks! I'm an odd shape too and pants are HARD to find. So when I do I tend to buy doubles. Plus the fact that I'm cheap so I like to get clearance stuff OR goodwill stuff. I HATE paying full price for things!!

Awww lemon crackers wouldn't be gluten free I suppose
Old 01-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #129  

Of course the LCC are gluten free! THEY'RE MAGICAL!!!!

Sorry to hear you're so sore! Don't over do it!!!!!!

I love my kitties, but now I wish I had a puppy to snuggle with. Fritz wasn't allowed on the couch, unless no one else was home and then it was fair game with me
Old 01-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #130  

My man friend is in a super bad mood and doesnt feel like talking to me... or anyone for that matter...at least he says he doesnt want to talk to anyone and its not personal...however it sucks... um we might do lunch tomorrow...

Pit/Feral- My body is sooo weird... I was trying on jeans and they fit everywhere but the waist was huge... or they fit but they just didnt look right... I want to live in dresses I'm tiny(tiny for a fat girl) up top however my butt and hips are so huge... like I want to take pictures because I'm so not proportional... also it would be nice to have some before pictures...can you take before pictures when you have already lost 66 pounds but are still fat?
Old 01-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #131  

Haley - of course you can take pictures, but seriously ... YOU'VE LOST 66 lbs! Be PROUD!!!!!

I should take a pic to show you how oddly shaped my hips and thighs are.... on a much less bloated day....
Old 01-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #132  

I'm proud just grumpy I think... Its just still sooooooooo far to go... and I look way weirder than I use to...I'm convinced my body is the only weird one...which I know is not true however Its very very strange.... I'm gonna draw a picture...maybe we should all draw pictures lol
Old 01-24-2010, 07:49 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

A super quick check-in ladies....

I'm not going to make it to the gym today, I don't think. I got called back for a musical (yay!) and while I usually only get called back for frumpy, older roles, I was called back for one of those but TWO others!! There's only 4 big female roles in the show, so I'm really excited to have been called back for three of them. Callbacks go from 9-4, and I think the gym closes at 5. But that's okay because I have dance bright and early tomorrow morning.

(For those of you who are familiar with Musical Theatre.... It's The Threepenny Opera and I was called back for Mrs Peachum, Lucy, and Jenny. I'm hoping for Jenny so we'll see what happens!!)

Either way, if you could send a happy thought it the direction of Boston for me, I would be stoked.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Arts - I'm definitely sending good vibes!!! And since I live outside of Boston, they don't need to travel all that far

I had every intent and purpose of getting up early this morning and heading to the gym. The alarm went off way too early though and I just kept hitting snooze. I am going shopping with my coworker in about 2 minutes for one of our student's baby shower, so the gym may have to wait until later on this afternoon. I'm pretty sure it's open until at least 6.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:53 AM   #135  

Arts - *good vibes good vibes good vibes!!!*

Chele - How old is your student?!?!!?

Well lovelies, I weighed in even though I knew it would be off due to TOM. 199 (which is down .5 from earlier in the week) so I'm expecting I'm really down a few since I am BLOATED as all get out. So I'm still feeling pretty good!!!!

Did I mention what an EPIC day yesterday was? I had a me day and it was BEAUTIFUL and I felt good. Other than the test I did no school work and just took a much needed RELAXATION day. I feel like a million bucks!

Going to go hop in the shower as my friends should be in town in the next 2 hours. I know they aren't really going to pay attention but I wish I had taken the time yesterday to go get my eyebrows done. They need some serious help.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!!
Closed Thread