Old 02-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/see ticker/169

Height: 5'7"

Default Hello Again and for the First Time

Ive been a member here for while, mostly a lurker, and I sometimes post, but I dont think ive ever formally introduced myself.
Im Mysty, Im from Maryland and Im fat. <<<<big surprise there, right?

Ive been overweight my entire adult life and Im only 25, which makes me a little depressed to know ive been at war with my body for 7 years. And I say "war" because I am a recovered bulimic and I currently struggle with binge eating disorder.

I weighed in this morning at 276.8, which means that I have lost exactly 7 pounds since august. AUGUST, ladies!!!

I say all this to say that I have placed myself Back on the Wagon, I plan to roll REAL slow...I still have over a 100lbs to lose and I really want to have it done in two years...

I realize that a simple diet doesnt do it for me. I always feel deprived and I end up cheating. I have to change my entire lifestyle. And the funny part about all this is that when I DO diet, the weight comes right off...almost like it wants to be rid of me as much as I want to be rid of it.

I think Im here introducing myself simply because I want to feel more accountable for my actions...If I know that someone is watching me, Im more likely to put down the jelly doughnut...

Thanks for listening, and please feel free to give me any tips or encouragement. I need it!

Last edited by mystyblue85; 02-07-2010 at 09:33 AM.
mystyblue85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #2  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

WELCOME!!! Glad to have you here!

One of the biggest things I can tell you (and most will agree) is that if you want accountability, keep posting on here. We tend to disappear when we aren't eating as well as we should be, but checking in here regularly will definitely keep you on your toes!!!

You'll also find that there is ALWAYS someone else on here that shares the same problems!

Glad to have you here! GOOD LUCK!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote