Howdy yall! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 01-13-2010, 11:46 AM   #1  

Default Howdy yall!

Hi everyone! Let me start off by telling you a little about myself! My name is Bailey I am 23, I have been happily married for almost 4 years now. We do not have kids yet. Thats actually why I am here. My husband is concerned for my health, I am too, dont get me wrong. I am currently 100lbs over weight. I havent always been. I was real athletic in high school. The biggest I had ever gotten in high school was a 10. Sad to say, I thought I was hugh then. Ive always been tall. I am 5'7. I am currently at the biggest pant size I have ever been, a size 24. A mixture of things caused me to get this way. I am not an emotional eater, a drinker maybe...lol I love a good glass of sweet ice tea! During our first year of marriage, I got depressed, I wanted a baby so bad, but dr said it may be impossible because of several fibroid tumors all over my uterus. I was mad at myself, God, my mom..you name it. I quit going to church even. Let me tell you..all that does is make things worse. Skip ahead 3 years now..We still dont go to church like we used to but we are working on that! I believe with God's help and yours, I can stay motivated, and get past this. I want to lose 85lbs so I can get pregnant! I know its going to happen!
MrsHarvey06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Welcome Bailey! So glad you're here. This is a great place to be and a super awesome support system for weight loss. I'm sure you'll find your niche here soon and I wish you the best of luck with your losses!
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote