Old 01-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #16  
Diet Started: 1/4/10

S/C/G: 164/ticker/99

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix301 View Post
Im always trying to figure out what I will 'look like' skinny. I actually look at people i think have a similar build to me and try to imagine myself that small, its wishful thinking because i really have no idea what it will be like however. I have even tried to photoshop myself to look smaller (I do freelance graphic arts so..the tools were there etc) I can never get it
'right' because there really isn't any way for me to know. I could pop my head onto some fashion model if i really wanted to but I have no idea what I will look like in the end. One of my own excuses was that I have always been a 'fat' person so to speak, and I couldn't tell you what I look like not chunky, because its how i grew up. Ill just have to wait.
I have too, actually!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drawing.jpg (20.6 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Wild Vulpix; 01-12-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Wild Vulpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #17  
Batgirl will always win.

S/C/G: 201/197/(190 ST; 145 LT)

Height: 5'5

I know that I am beautiful now fat, just like I will be skinny. And I say skinny because yeah I prob will have stretch marks or loser skin, but this is my body and I will love it no matter what. I love it now enough to realize I haven't been taking good care of it and I will love it even more when I am.
BatgirlAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #18  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Unlike most overweight people Im not that unattracted to myself. I mean yeah im over weight but for a big girl I look really well and carry my weight well also. So Im not worried at all Im pretty sure I will look even better than I do now
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #19  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

Im very very worried about how I will look. The lowest I have ever been was 170. And I cant really remember how I looked naked bt looking back on pictures I think I looked pretty good clothed lol but I still worry about the whole what will this mess look like under the clothes? just smaller version of what I have now? I was the rolls to go away lol I dont mind some loose skin but I really hope its nothing too bad
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #20  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I've been skinny beofer so i'm not worried about what I will look like when I do lose all this weight again.

what i'm worried about it keeping it off for good this time. And another thing worried me more than anything: pregnancy.
my moms side doesn't get their normal figures back after they have babies and i am SO worried thi wont happen to me. its scary..
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #21  
Diet Started: 1/4/10

S/C/G: 164/ticker/99

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeypnd View Post
I've been skinny beofer so i'm not worried about what I will look like when I do lose all this weight again.

what i'm worried about it keeping it off for good this time. And another thing worried me more than anything: pregnancy.
my moms side doesn't get their normal figures back after they have babies and i am SO worried thi wont happen to me. its scary..
Oh my gosh, I know what you're talking about! I've kind of already decided that if I want children, I'm going to adopt. Not only do I feel it's the right moral decision for someone in my situation to make, but I can also avoid the whole pregnant thing. Just the thought of being pregnant terrifies me!
Wild Vulpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 235/192.6/150

Height: 5'5"

I have stretch marks from putting on weight. I really can't imagine what I will look like thin because I have never thought of myself as thin.
kabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #23  
Becoming better overall

S/C/G: 199/160/125

Height: 5' 3"

It isn't so much that I'm worried about how I'll look as I am about if I'll know when to stop and be happy with it. I've always been overweight and it's always been a struggle. When I previously lost weight and got down to 143, I could better tell that I would still have curves at my goal weight, but I might have to step it up in toning.. I was happy there, but I wasn't quite there yet. So, sometimes I do worry, but it's all part of the experience. I know I'll look better, at least, and I've always had stretchmarks, but they are starting to fade so I'm starting to learn to live with it. I'd rather be thin and have a few flaws than stay where I am - uncomfortable with EVERYTHING.
Starrynight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:50 PM   #24  
Metamorphōsis

S/C/G: 220/ticker/117

Height: 5'4"

I've been 130s once, kinda already know that I have really small frame. Which is kind of a bummer because I once pictured myself morphing into this muscular and athletic war-goddess... (yeah, I didn't put my height into the equation :P), instead my thinner-look would be this flattish frail.. damsel thing.

As for stretch marks and loose skin (hopefully we won't get the latter much if at all, youth!), you can cover them with clothes and make ups; but not so in the case of fat.
Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #25  
Still working on it..

S/C/G: 306/ticker/130

Height: 5'3

I have many of the same fears....I have never been under 200 before(that I can remember, maybe pre-teens) and I am afraid that even after I loose the fat, I will still have to wear larger sizes of things because of extra skin and such.....so far that is not the case, but I am now in new territory and my arms are really starting to worry me....BUT

I won't know until I try and at least I will be healthier even if I have extra flaps
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #26  
Watch Me Shrink!

S/C/G: 168/159/135

Height: 5'2

Beyonce, Anne Hathaway and Catherine Zeta Jones have larger frames as well so don't worry.

But yes, I do, mainly because of skin. I just really DON'T want loose skin. I've always said that if after a year of being thin, I still have loose skin, I'm gaining my weight back, lol.
SlimBy2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:06 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 155/98.2/100

Height: 4'10.5"

I definitely worry, because I know I won't ever not be an apple shape! I bought my first bikini ever yesterday, and while I don't want to cry when I see myself in it, all I can see is my stomach. I don't think even losing another 20 lbs will give me definition in my waist or get rid of my tummy pooch.

Plus, after losing almost 40 lbs now, I definitely see a lot of jiggly skin. Bat wings, inner thighs, my boobs look wrinkly and deflated, and my stomach just hangs there.

But! I can feel my hipbones, I can see my collarbone just starting to peek out, there's this little like tendon on the side under my knees that flexes sometimes, there's space between my thighs that used to not be there, and the lady at Tiffany's yesterday commented on how petite my wrists were when I was trying on bracelets.

So while I would prefer my body to have been born perfectly hourglass with a flat stomach and unmarred by cheeseburgers, milkshakes, and french fries - I will take the flappy skin and random jiggly bits of fat over being buried under 40 lbs of extra fat all over my body.
chickapea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 156/155/140

Height: 5'5"

Im so worried about that my skin on my belly will look like a deflated balloon. I still have 20 pounds to lose, but I really dont want a stomach thats thin but looks like an elephants ear.
Pinkberrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I worry about this allll the time! I used to be thin, about 4 years ago probably, but I put on weight so fast I got a lot of yucky stretch marks I just make sure to work out a lot, because I'm hoping that getting stronger while losing weight will let me get thin without the hanging skin!
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

The only things I am worried about are:

1) What my boobs will look like. I was always 34-36 C even when I was 120 lb, but they got up to 38 DD (200 lb) and now are 36 DD (160 lb). God knows what they will look like sag-wise, but I hope they look okay and stay at least 36 C. I'm actually hoping they will stay D but whateves.

2) Will I ever be okay with the way my legs look? Will the cellulite on the front of my thighs decrease? Can I ever wear shorts or a short skirt again in my lifetime?

Otherwise, I know I will look good because I've always had a nice hour-glass figure with a tiny waist and am proportioned. Wow, that's probably the first time in my life I've ever complimented my own self. lol.

~CGH~
choirgirlhotel is offline   Reply With Quote