Old 01-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #31  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

I read something in a magazine, I don't remember the exact words, but they said a guy who loves you, doesn't see the flaws that we see. They love us for us and see us as beautiful...
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:13 PM   #32  
Happy in LA!

S/C/G: 244/224/170

Height: 5'7

divine, you cant wait for your body to reach a certain point of skinniness because who's to say once you get there you will be happy then. you may never have the perfect body (btw, "perfect" is so over rated). you have to love you, and love you the way you are now. embrace your sexiness, yes you are sexy. embrace the fact that you have a man who loves you, and loves you just the way you are, and finds you incredibly sexy just the way you are. go for it. try to focus on him, making him happy and hopefully it can take your mind off of your body. the baggy shirt is a good idea and candles are always great. lingerie, go for it, it makes every one look hot and it'll make you feel sexy. make up in your mind that you guys are gonna have a romantic sexy night, role play if you need to, do what ever you need to get out of your mind and share a moment with your man, you deserve it! you can do this. you are beautiful.
calisa86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #33  
Batgirl will always win.

S/C/G: 201/197/(190 ST; 145 LT)

Height: 5'5

Okay you have to understand something about boys to begin with. Boys don't look at their bodies as much as we do. They do, but they are like whatev. about it. Girls like you said, want to look perfect. Think about when you go out with him, you prob spend an hour putting on makeup, dressing cute for him, but what does he do? Shoves him wallet into his jeans and picks any t-shirt he can find and comes to pick you up probably.

I have a situation similar to you except my boyfriend, loves my curves, loves that I am fat. And we have been dating 3 years. Will me losing a bunch of weight lead to our demise? I don't know but honestly, if it does it just goes to show how much he cared about me for me.

he doesn't know I have beeen working to lose weight, I am avoiding the discussion with him because it's awkward. In the end, I am me and this is my body and I think it's beautiful regardless of how he feels. Yeah I like it if he's attracted to me, but if he is meant for me, he will love me thin or fat.

I think you need to get rid of your mirrors in your bedroom for a night, go out and buy some hot underware and invite him over. He loves your body, he has said so and he doesn't care, he loves you mentally and physically so invite him over and go buck wild.
BatgirlAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:08 AM   #34  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

along with the lingere, i do romance parties and we carry really cute stuff up to a 4x. and the corsets are really adorable and totally inexpensive price wise, and exchanges are pretty easy. the ursula reversable is a total favorite. checkout brownbagparty.com/luan

it is an adult toy company, have you thought about trying to spice things up that way too? we have really awesome massage oils and candles that are made of soy that you can use for massage. maybe that will help you with some of the intimacy issues. and the love glove helps break up cellulite

sorry, i didnt mean for this to sound like a sales pitch. selling romance aids is my job!! lol
princesspuffypants is offline   Reply With Quote