Old 01-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 124/119/110

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishMomma2008 View Post
I just started all of this on the 4th...

I too started on the 4th, and for some illogical reason I feel like I should be down 5 lbs because I've been working so hard this week!!!

So I hear you! We just have to hang in there.
DogMomNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 152/151/118

Height: 5'7

Hang in there! When I started, it took me 2 weeks to lose one pound! It was so frustrating! After that I started losing regularly. For me those first few weeks were the hardest. Most times I've tried to lose weight I've given up in those first few weeks when the results are slowest.. but when I hung in there it was soooo worth it! It does get easier, and if you stick with it, the weight will come off! For me it's all about getting over the hurdle of those first few weeks and gaining momentum. You should be proud of yourself for deciding to make a change and working hard toward your goals! The fact that you say you've been eating healthy and exercising for 45 minutes at a level that is appropriate to you is a big accomplishment.. so many people want to lose weight but don't act on it, or give up after a day or two. You should give yourself a big pat on the back!. Stick with it! You will see results
AutumnSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:13 PM   #18  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I must agree with everyone! it will all come in time!!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 227/217/150

Height: 5'8"

I feel your pain... My man and I are betting who can lose more weight before we go on our first vacation together. I lost 2 lbs in three days and was all excited, he lost 5 in 1!!! At first I was frustrated but had to force myself to realize that we are not all the same... and I am hoping that that will backfire on him later on hahaha.

Keep pushing, find outside motivation if necessary (I know I am not enough for myself so a tropical vacation looming and a bet with him have helped me out when I feel myself slipping) and it will happen for you!
MamaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #20  
In it for the long haul.

S/C/G: 275/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I am one of those people that another member posted about, where you reduce sodium etc and BAM there is instant weight loss in the first few weeks I was so elated at the numbers on the scale, but it was probably around 80 percent water... once i -really- got into the routine, that loss slowed wayyyyyy down. Now I am feeling the same struggle as you, certainly not unusual for anyone i think, you just have to keep going.
Phoenix301 is offline   Reply With Quote