3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   On the track to onederland challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/189926-track-onederland-challenge.html)

cabinwife 01-06-2010 11:21 AM

On the track to onederland challenge

I started a new thread for those of us trying to make it to onederland since our last one had 20 something pages!

Let's go girls! We can do this! :carrot:

Gracie789 01-06-2010 11:43 AM

Thanks for starting a new thread, the last was getting a bit big! :smug:

I am determined to make it to onderland. I've been stuck at 203 for the past 3 weeks and finally this week I've started to lose again!!! :goodscale:

:goodluck: Best of luck everyone!!!!!!

junebug41 01-06-2010 11:45 AM

Hey guys.

Threads can go to 500 posts, so you have plenty of "room" in the old thread. If you are all going to post in this one though, I will close the other one.

cabinwife 01-06-2010 12:12 PM

Gracie - I understand completely! I had planned on being in onederland by now, but Christmas kind of threw me off. I think I put a couple back on, but I'm back on track now. I'm anxious to weigh-in for the week to see where I'm at.

dixonschubbymommy 01-06-2010 01:10 PM

ahhh ive been struggling with these 8 pounds for a few weeks now i just cant wait till it get to 199...please please i just hope it gets here before valentines day because that is my mini goal

kuhrisuh 01-06-2010 04:47 PM

ohhh girrrls (and guys!?!) .. i need this thread right now! i feel so close to 199, but at the same time i feel like its a million miles away!

here's to making it to onederland soon!! :hat:

kuhrisuh 01-07-2010 12:11 PM

welll everyone
i hope that you're all doing well.. no ones posted in awhile so i thought i would
i weighed 202.8 this morning!! so lost all the water weight or whatever kind of weight it was from my 3 day binge ...
I'm not updating my ticker until my official weigh day (Sunday) because i want to make sure that I can keep it off.. but I WILL!!!

cabinwife 01-07-2010 01:22 PM

kuhrisuh - Congratulations! I know it feels good to be getting so close!

I don't have my WI day until Saturday, but I am nervous and hoping I am back down to my pre-holiday weight.

IrishMomma2008 01-07-2010 02:34 PM

I cannot wait to get there. It feels so far away. Honestly, the whole process seems so daunting. I do not have a gym membership, and I keep getting nervous that somehow I won't be able to do this at home. 14 lbs to onederland...

kuhrisuh 01-07-2010 06:21 PM

cabinwife - thank you! and good luck, im sending you lots of positive thoughts!

IrishMomma2008
- i havent been able to use the gym either.. actually i havent had a real workout since BEFORE thanksgiving. but i've still been able to lose by watching what I eat closely... so I KNOW you will be able to! :)

beaka 01-07-2010 07:51 PM

I'm at 200.8!!! Love you ladies, but I hope I can leave this thread by my Wednesday WI day. Going home this weekend, and that always throws me off. :p

cormandy62442 01-07-2010 08:04 PM

I've been stuck between 203 and 205 through the holidays. I'm hoping that going back to school can put me back OP. We can do it ladies!

kuhrisuh 01-07-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaka (Post 3081673)
I'm at 200.8!!! Love you ladies, but I hope I can leave this thread by my Wednesday WI day. Going home this weekend, and that always throws me off. :p

OMG congratulations!! You're so close!!! I would be sad to see you go, but ECSTATIC for you at the same time!!

cabinwife 01-08-2010 12:03 PM

Congratulations beaka!!! That's awesome! Like kuhrisuh said, I will be said to see you go, but will look forward to seeing you in the 190's thread soon! I need to catch up with you. You were right there with me about a week ago and you flew right past me! Good job!

Scatterheart 01-08-2010 12:49 PM

I just joined this forum today, but I can't help but jump onto a lot of these threads. I've wanted to go back to onederland since the moment I found out I was no longer in it (about 6 months ago), unfortunately I've gained more weight since then, but I am finally making a sustained effort to lose weight through exercise and eating properly (university totally destroyed my eating habits).

What do you guys think, sitting at 215.8, is Valentine's day a realistic goal? I would love some advice.