Old 01-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/186/149 (mini: 179)

Height: 5'5

I have to correct what I said about losing weight evenly. I lose everywhere BUT my chest. I lost all of this weight once before about 6 years ago...and the boobs didn't go anywhere. I weighed 135 lbs, wore a size 6, and was a 34DD. Right now, I'm 186 and in a 36DD. This time around, I've dropped 5 pant sizes and have gone from almost a 42 to a 36...and have only dropped half a cup size. They're here to stay. I keep telling them that we're not friends, yet nope...still here.

Last edited by angee phalangee; 01-04-2010 at 09:44 PM.
angee phalangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 197/136/128

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by garstar View Post
I lost a lot in my chest and my stomach, my upper half. I lost an entire cup size, and in my actual chest, you can see my collar bones and chest bones even in certain situations, which i dislike. As for where it has stayed; I'm a pear shape, so my extra body fat all staying in my hips and thighs.

Everyones different!

I agree with you Garstar! I'm pear shaped, and of the 30 lbs ive lost, i've DEF. lost in my chest and stomach first... def. down a cup size in my chest. The stomach part is nice though. Right now I'm an 8/10 in a shirt, 10/12 in a pants... Trying to get out of the double digits in pant size is like pulling teeth, i tell you. It's also frustrating when I wear a fitted shirt that is actually lose on top (straps falling off my shoulders, baggy in chest and underarms) but is tight at the bottom where my bottom starts taking over

I will say, however, that I like seeing my collar bones more. I think it's feminine. And while I hate the fact that I lose first the last place I want to lose (my chest), on the bright side, I feel like more people see my "smaller half" due to its proximity to my face than my larger half. I wonder if I'll ever not be self-conscious about my bottom as I walk away from someone... I can't help but imagine people thinking "my god that is a huge butt" as i walk away...
alexandraT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #18  
On the way down!

S/C/G: 226/ticker/150

Height: 5'10.75

Yeah, you should be fine. You're aiming for 4O lbs? I've lost 4Olbs. Lost it from all over and have no loose skin. Plus, you're still young so your skin should bounce back.
redliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 147/147/135 HW - 190

Height: 5'6"

I lost in my upper body first, my boobs went from a 36C to a 34A and my collar bones stick out a lot. My face also tends to thin out. I'm an apple for sure though and my stomach never really slims out totally. I have a lot of lose skin on the bottom of my stomach but I've lost and gained the same weight more then once. My boobs are also a little deflated looking.

Like everyone said though..everyone's different. The loose skin thing also depends on your skin and genes.
LisaTcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #20  
Going to be a mommy!

S/C/G: 255/225/200

Height: 5'4" Age: 31

I am having a big problem with loose skin- after loosing 63lbs... I still have about 40 more to go... YIKES!! The skin is on my breasts and oddly enough in my armpit area on both sides.... My husband tells me all the time it's not a big deal, but I can't help but notice- mostly when laying down... I pick at it and play with it a lot too... I probably should try to ignore it, eh?

I have lost quite a bit from my bust and hips.. I still think my tummy is pretty big but it has gone down obviously as i have gone down several sizes so far-[ 18/20 to 14. I am pretty sure I will have loose skin on my tummy too once I am done- I am 29 if you wanted to know about age- I really hope my skin will tighten up! I can always have a lift after I have babies! LOL :P
akacutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

In reply to the question about losing in your chest--Mine is quite a bit smaller, but still staying proportional to the rest of my body. They're rather deflated looking, but I don't think its so much from losing weight...more so from breastfeeding. Nothing a good push-up bra won't take care of
Amba Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #22  

S/C/G: ♡See Ticker♡

Height: 68"

From my past experience.. All throughout highschool I was about 120 lbs (same height as now). I was about 150 lbs and then I got very ill 2 years ago with the stomach flu. In about a month I was all the way back down to 120 lbs again because I couldn't keep down food. My body was thinner, but the areas that contained my fat like thighs, stomach, arms still looked flabby and jiggly. Exercise is an important thing to do for any aspect of your life and health. Losing weight isn't just about being beautiful. These are things to keep in mind and everyone is different. Even the same body can have different experiences with weight loss depending on the methods used to acquire it. This time I hope I can do this the healthy way, and that my body won't be so bloated despite being thin.
Mikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:07 AM   #23  
banned

S/C/G: 222/136/?

Height: 5'10

I lost about 80lbs and the majority of it came off my chest, arms, and butt. Very little came off my waist and I still have a gut unfortunatly. Fortunatly I lost the huge "man" boobs I had. Don't forget to look at my profile and realize I'm a guy.
benchmarkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I seem to be saving my belly and thighs for last. Well, maybe I've lost evenly in my belly, but it was so big to begin with that it's still pretty large. Sometimes I think my thighs are the same size they were when I was 20 pounds heavier! I always had relatively thin legs, but now my thighs look chubby compared to the rest of me.

My chest has gone from about a 36C to a 34A (almost B) with the loss of 20 pounds, and I've got nearly another 20 to go. I'm fully prepared to have NOTHING by the time I get to my goal.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

My friend told me that we lose weight evenly but that you notice when you lost 10% of your weight lost in your face more so than 10% of your hips.... no clue if thats true or not but its a nice thing to consider

I have lost all my weight in the upper part of my body...yes I have gone down in pants sizes and so fourth however my face and upper body are a lot smaller and the whole pear shape is way more pronounced... my boobs also shrunk which stinks lol I'm nowhere near done but thats just what I've noticed so far with a little over 60 pounds lost
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #26  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I've lost everywhere but my arms...they're being really stubborn, and I'm sick of walking around with them looking like giant sausages...

WELL, I guess i've lost a little in my arms, but not as much as everywhere else...so they're not proportional to the rest of my body.

I haven't lost any from my boobs. I've recently gone from a 40DDD to a 36F...the 36 is still a tiny bit tight in the band, but the 38s I tried on were on the last hook and almost loose...so I went ahead and bought the 36s...lol.

I DO have what seems like the beginnings of loose skin on my stomach, but I haven't noticed it anywhere else. I don't exercise though, at all...which I know is bad...but I keep letting myself make excuses....but I think with as bad as the loose skin is getting, I'm going to HAVE to start exercising if I don't want to get stuck having to find a way to pay for a tummy tuck...lol
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

My chest did shrink- a lot! I went from a 38 DD to a 36 B cup. I did get all teary eyed in the change room after being fitted! But now, I love my smaller chest, it looks better it tops, and I can now wear blouses with out them puckering around the buttons.
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #28  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Yeah, my chest hasn't gone down at all. My band size has gone from a 40 to a 36, but in highschool when I weighed 155 I was a 36D/DD, which is sort of what I am now. So yeah, they're not going anyway. The boobs are why my goal is 160/155 - I know technically for my height I should be under 145, but with these knockers I don't think it will happen. And I kind of like them, they even out my hips
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 155/*see ticker*/115

Height: 5'2

My stomach and arms will be the first to go, thank god! Then my face, and FINALLY my things/hips/butt. The last to gain, the first to go.

If you gained it pretty evenly, you should lose it pretty evenly. But if your top half shrinks faster then your bottom half or vica versa don't worry about it, you just have to let your body lose it how it wants to lose it.
iwannalose92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #30  

I was lucky and I carried my weight pretty much evenly all over, but I guess my butt and belly were slightly larger than the rest. I definitely noticed it from my butt first but generally I lost it the way I gained it, evenly all over. I'm very thankful for that!! My boobs are pretty small to begin with and they got a little smaller, which doesn't make me happy but I'll take it since the rest of me is over 20 lbs lighter.
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote