What did you eat today?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello Chicks and happy new year to all.
    I know this type of thread has been started numerous times, however I felt the need to start one on one of my fav boards. 20 something anyways I think that this maybe cool for us to post what we will eat each day. I know I sometime get tired of eating the samethings and seeing what others eat may inspire others to try different things and to also get better foods with lower fat/cals.

Anyways what did you eat today?
  • Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs (my go to easy breakfast)
    Lunch: leftover chicken fajitas, large salad (greens, cucumber, cheddar cheese, balsamic vinaigrette.
    Snack: cheese stick
    Dinner: Beef stir fry (not a prepackaged one). Baby corn, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, lean steak cut up, and lite soy sauce with a stir fry seasoning

I'm doing south beach btw.
  • I am having a hard time eating cause of my wisdom tooth (its causing me some trouble) but if there is one thing that I love too much to not eat, its raspberries. Great snack and lots of fiber! My mom buys them for me frozen and i just eat them like that...its cheaper that way. I am eating them now. NOM.
  • Breakfast: multigrain flaxseed & soy pancakes
    Snack: banana and green tea
    Lunch: peanut butter on homemade whole wheat, apple, and black tea
    Snack: 1/4 cup almonds and a tangerine
    Dinner: projecting chawan mushi (lean ground beef, onion, mushrooms and tofu in a soy/mirin sauce over rice)
    Dessert: projecting a banana/spinach/pineapple/mango/strawberry smoothie
  • I'm having a very strange eating day. I think it's after being off plan for basically two weeks and my body is finally like GOOD GRIEF WOMAN, ENOUGH!

B: 1 oz almonds, green tea, 1 clementine
    L: 15 baby carrots, 5 cherry tomatoes, V8, stick of cheese
    D: Planning on homemade pizza with whole wheat crust

I usually don't eat this little but I'm just not feeling well today. My body is rebelling!
  • B: Oatmeal, kiwi, cup of coffee
    L: Mushrooms, Ham, Cherry Tomatoes, Granola Bar
    D: Mexican, God help me... I need to find something healthy on the menu.
  • Quote: D: Mexican, God help me... I need to find something healthy on the menu.
    Fajitas with no tortillas- I just get a fajita skillet and eat that without tortillas- I tell the server don't even bring the tortillas to the table (unless someone else tells me they will eat it).

Not sure what plan you are following though.
  • B: Fiber One cereal w/ Skim Milk
    S: Clementine
    L: Whole Wheat Ham Sandwich, yogurt, cherry tomatoes
    S: Clementine
    D: 3 oz grilled chicken, steamed peas and brocoili, egg noodles
    S: popcorn
  • BLD: Low Calorie Shakes across the board! Then I had a crisp rye with low fat cheese as a snack after work.

Ah. My last day of Low Calorie - gotta finish up those shakes

Annie

http://299lbs.wordpress.com/
  • today has been weird for me...I'm not really hungry.

Breakfast: coffee with 2 tbls. creamer
    lunch: polenta rounds with tomato sauce and just a sprinkling of cheese
    Snack: Strawberry Yoplait light yougurt with 3/4c Special K Vanilla Almond cereal mixed in

For dinner, I think i'm making chicken in BBQ sauce, sweet potatoes and green beans. I'm going to need to have at least one more snack.
  • Breakfast: Homemade fruit/yogurt smoothie, Coffee w cream & splenda
    Snack: Roll with a little balsamic vinegar (I work at a restaurant and was SO hungry! There's nothing healthy that I can eat so I had to just get something until I got home.)
    Lunch: Cereal with berries and milk
    Dinner: I think maybe some tortellini? Not sure. I have a LOT of cals to finish up the day :-\
  • I didn't get up in time for breakfast, oops. Yay for being a college student.

Lunch was a salad (spring greens mix) with mushrooms, lite Italian dressing, a little reduced fat shredded 4 cheese Italian, and about 1/3 of a chicken breast cut into strips put on top. Drank ice water with lemon.

Dinner was a red pepper Alfredo Healthy Choice steamer with an extra cup of mixed veggies added in, and later a bowl of extra veggie chili soup left over from yesterday, because those steamer things don't last you, and I was low on calories from missing breakfast. Drank vending machine coffee and water.. I know, unusual to have coffee in the evening but oh well.
  • b - fruit & nut bar, 1 small/medium banana, v8
    s - apple sauce, 1 piece sugar-free dark chocolate
    l - leftovers (low-fat eggplant parmesan with whole wheat spaghetti), small salad
    s - fruit and soy bar, 3 random pieces of candy (oops)
    d - veggie "lomein", low-fat vegetable eggroll
    s - 100 calories of chex mix

(I've had a slightly indulgent day...not horrible, but not my best)
  • Breakfast: Muesli with lowfat yoghurt
    Snack: 4 x corn thins
    Lunch: sandwich with ham, avocado, tomato and lettuce on wholegrain bread
    Snack: homemade apple & passionfruit muffin
    Dinner: Pasta - zucchini, chorizo, pea tossed with feta, light sour cream and garlic fettucini
    Snack: 3 x shredded oatmeal biscuits with a cup of tea

• Breakfast: Spiru-teen protein shake with skim milk 130 cal (used half a scoop)

Lunch:
    4 Rye Wasa crackers 120 kcal
    2 babybell light cheese 70 kcal
    Smoked salmon 110 kcal
    Total: 300 kcal

Then when I got home.. snack attack
    BBQ popchips - 130 kcal
    dark chocolate almonds 84 kcal
    Fage yogurt 1/2 cup 60kcal
    granola - 120 cal
    2 wasa crackers 60kcal
    brocoli 40 kcal
    crazy snack grand total:494

dinner: healthy choice meal 250 cal
    another protein shake: 130 (I had the crazy munchies)

apple 80 cal

Total: 1384kcal (wow I thought I did WAY worse with all the snacks, but I am still within my diet. Goes to show not all snacks are so bad I guess.. just feels bad)