Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I definitely think that I am going to wait to get on the scale until next week. That way I can get back home, get back in my routine, and then see what happens on the scale after. It's going to be really tough to not peek though
Old 12-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Ok ok I suck I suck a lot... I think I have given myself an ulcer from all the stress... I dont even know where to start... I clearly cant do personals on five pages...I've missed you guys

My hotel is still a possiblity if I survive long enough to do it haha

Jess- I'm finalizing my plans to bein Coronado in June

I went to the gym the past two days...today didnt go so well... I had a steak and cheese for lunch and it was amazing... I think once I figure my life out.... my diet plans will fall into place

My NYE's plans got canceled on me so I'm going to head up to Frederick to stay with some friends of mine and go out to a little dive bar by their house... it will be nice to see the one...she was my college roommate and one of my best friends so that should be nice

Where is Redliss? I need her help with my life... haha
Old 12-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #63  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

So instead of the Princess and the Frog I went to a pottery painting studio and did this for 6 hours:

And yea, I know its all water weight because I don't look like I gained 4 lbs. My tummy is bloated, that's about it. Painting kind of calms me down. Just me, alone with my thoughts, and the inner common sense kicks in and tells me to chill the eff out. I'm wearing jeans I bought when I was 190 and they're falling off of me, so whatever. Tomorrow will be better. And I wish CB was coming over, he gives good hugs.

You ladies are all so busy!!

Last edited by stellarosa27; 12-30-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #64  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I'm up too, and TOM just started as well. Like the blue moon tomorrow night, December is the month I get my period twice. I was just looking at my goal graph in fitday and it's weird seeing it level out. I know this is good, especially since I know I'm gaining muscle, but there's still a part of me that's attached to the idea of being in the 120s. If it's meant to happen, it will.

I have to wait up for my friend to get here. She just left boston around 8:45 so she won't be here before midnight. In the meantime, I need to clean the guest room, which means finally doing my filing for the last 3 months. Tomorrow we head up to Montreal, but I have to go to a funeral first...my coworker was hit by a car on Sunday...he was a volunteer firefighter trying to help tow a woman out of a ditch, it was night and it was foggy and icy and just terrible conditions, and another car came along and hit him. He was only 43, and his wife and 2 kids were right there in his truck waiting for him to hitch the other car to his truck to pull it out. He was such a nice guy, I still can't believe it happened I work for a Community Land Trust with only 6 full-time office staff, so we are all really shaken up over the whole thing.

Stella- I used to love pottery painting. I used to go to this place on Rockville Pike and now it's totally escaping me what it's called. I think I even had a birthday party there once.

Last edited by forestroad; 12-30-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #65  
I will do this.

I cannot wait until 2010.

I *NEED* a new year.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #66  
Brighter than the moon!

Ditto Taylor

Yikes Forest! That poor man and his family. This place was at Rio, I saw that dragon a few monthes ago and today I had the time.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:13 AM   #67  

Stupid me and my impulse buys. I bought an iPod touch online today. Why? Because it was refurbished and on sale. As soon as it arrives, I am sending it back for a refund. As long as I do it within 14 days and don't open it, I am good .

I hate getting money. All it does is make me buy stuff I don't need.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:17 AM   #68  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Happy New Year to our New Zealand friends!!

I made it to Atlanta ok! Now I have 2 hours before my flight home to Philly where bf will pick me up and take me the hour drive home into Jersey where I will get to SLEEP!!! I'm super exhausted and so ready to sleep. Only 4 more hours until I'm in my car and can pass out. Hooray! Haha.

Anywho, I probably won't be checking in later since I'll most likely sleep until I go out tonight, so have a wonderful New Year's ladies!!
Old 12-31-2009, 07:45 AM   #69  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

booo blizzard so as of right now i'm delayed an hour in atlanta. philly has an ugly delay for arriving flights and chances are it will only get worse. i may be checking in more frequently than i had hoped today. really hoping NOT to have to spend new years eve alone in the atl airport. i'm going home to a damn ice storm and leave 75 degree weather in phoenix. i think there's something mentally wrong with me haha.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:54 AM   #70  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I just realized WHY my body is stubbornly clinging to 170-171 lol, it's TOM!!! Duuuuhhhhhh Mary.....

I'm thrilled that it's snowing instead of raining today, I absolutely love the snow! This also means that since it's sticking, my friend John is going to show me the snowboarding basics (or I'm going to show myself if he's too hung over to come outside) and I'm suuuuper excited about that!

I won't have much time to chat today, I've got to get everything ready for my New Year's Party! So Happy New Year girls, let's ring in 2010 and let 2009 go out with a bang!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:00 AM   #71  
Brighter than the moon!

Who the eff ordered the snow on the day I have to be in a car to Long Island? Thank goodness I'm not driving to New York tonight..

Also, I lost 2.2 lbs over night Yay for water retention going away!!!

Last edited by stellarosa27; 12-31-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:18 AM   #72  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

So I peeked at the scale this morning for the first time after my Christmas eating extravaganza - and I'm only up .3 pounds?!?!

Does this happen to anyone else? Like, I GORGED for about six days straight - Christmas Day was probably, I kid you not, over 4,000 calories - and didn't gain? I mean, I was good about working out at the hotel, but I didn't do anything strenuous - just some walking and biking.

Not that I'm arguing, of course - just confused!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:49 AM   #73  
Brighter than the moon!

That's happened to me before. Over 4th of July I went crazy and I LOST weight when I got back. I was like huh? I was just really active, and I guess my body was hungry? Just go with it

Amy - I hope you get back safe and soon!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Good Morning... I hope everyone has a fabulous evening tonight... funny how most of the Maryland has snow except for me... I only have rain however I'm headed to a snowy place tonight

I havent gotten on the scale in a very long time and I'm afraid to even look at it... my routine has just been totally off... not that I have been binging...but I havent been exercising like normal and I havent totally been eating great... however either way you look at it... in 2009 I lost weight... I gained a few here and there but in the end in 2010 I will be less than I was when I started 2009 which makes me feel pretty darn good

Feral- I know you got your Christmas question asked sooo exciting...I'm sure you're wondering about my twisted situation...still totally twisted... in the end I think I should pick neither boy however.... lol

Stella- How is CB? I'm still thinking you need to get him wasted and take advantage of him haha

Mary- have fun snowboarding and with your New Years Eve party! Your friends are lucky to have such a social planner like you

Peachy- I do the same thing... all the time...sometimes I take stuff back...most time I keep it

Amy- I hope you make it home... I hate airports

Forest- That is a crazy crazy story..soo sorry to hear that

so guys I started studying for the LSAT because thats just what I need at the momment lol
Old 12-31-2009, 10:18 AM   #75  
Brighter than the moon!

lol yeah I woke up to 3 inches of snow and I was like wtf?

CB is okay, he's going to the doctor for his shoulder then coming to pick me up, so I guess I should shower and pack now. I HAD to run to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee. It was a must.
Closed Thread