Old 01-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #46  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

yeah well I weighed in and am the same..kinda expected it with the water bloating from the period...boo hoo...hopefully next week I will show a nice drop Today was a nice off day and I went to the movies with a couple of GFs ...two movies in one week? must be my birthday! haha. Hope you enjoyed the weekend. Tomorrow fat burning,butt kicking exercises! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #47  
so close I can feel it!

S/C/G: 186.6/154/137

Height: 5'5"

My weekend was horrible but my daughter got sick over the weekend so it's a good thing I had the weekend off. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to workout today but i did manage to get it in this morning.

What movies did you see? I haven't seen any movies recently but there a many that have looked good to me!!
zephyr524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #48  
sun

Oh I hope your sweetie feels better and you get a break. I did good today..lotsa exercise.
I went to "its complicated" with my darling and "Blindside" with my chicas I love both meryl streep and sandra bullock so I was happy. Kinda bummed that weight loss is taking so long. I dunno...my hubby loves me no matter what but I want to be that super hottie that he married! I miss him being blown away by my beauty....sorry just a bit discouraged...having a baby really stretches stuff out! It takes so long to pull the belly back in.
Anyhow hope I am not bringing you down
Old 01-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #49  
so close I can feel it!

I understand your frustration! I felt it some days also!! I think alot of that frustration comes from our own insecurities in ourself. To bad it doesn't take as long to take the weight off as it does to put it on! My husband and I want to see Blindside. Maybe I can get him to take me out one night to see it. Great job today with the exercise!! Just wait, next week you'll have a big drop for the weigh in!!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:05 PM   #50  
sun

I feel better the bloating has gone down and I am going to work super hard for the next weigh in! I see that you have almost lost 10 lbs way to start! I'd come and babysit so you could go out to movie if I could.lol! Hope you get around to it. Still have my walk today and it feels good to be on track. Man PMS is brutal on mood swings hehe. Hope you have a good day!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #51  
so close I can feel it!

Yep, almost 10lbs down!! It's totally keeping me excited to keep going! I'm already excited for my next weigh in. I just can't wait for others to be able to notice the difference in my body. I told my husband last night that I want him to tell me when he can notice a difference in the way I look. He's been really supportive of me too!!

Enjoy your walk today! I got up early and got my workout in before the kids got up. It felt great to have it out of the way early. Tomorrow is back to running. I'm already dreading it (in a good way).

Do you work or are you just a stay at home mom? I've only been back to work for 11 months. I have my days I really miss being able to stay home with my kids and be the full time caregiver to them. I love being a mom but I also enjoy getting out and away from them for awhile during the day. I'm only part time at a bank so I have great hours!!

Well, have a great day. I'm off to decide when to start dinner. Really looking forward to it tonight...
Old 01-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #52  
sun

Yes I dropped 10 the first month and then I was building muslce and it slowed down dramtically...i even went up a little for a bit. You are doing great!
I remember the first time my hubby noticed, I had walked into the room and he was like "hey skinny" haha although I am far from that,lol he is very supportive too. Always cheering me on and he eats very healthy so it so no trouble for me.
I am a stay at home mom although sometimes it feels like i work in an office with all the paperwork I have to do all the time for my daughter's health. Also I think I live half my life in Doctors offices so we are always out every week day mostly doing something involving the medical community. She has a surgery next week and then many visit after for check ups etc. In march we are going down to Florida for alternative treatments for 2 weeks.....and then in april we are going to India for my sister's wedding. So we are jampacked and I am trying sooooo hard to loose this weight before the wedding. I know I won't be at goal but I want atleast another 20 lbs. Fingers crossed.

Hope you dinner was nice. I am off to work out!

Last edited by sun; 01-13-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #53  
so close I can feel it!

Sounds like you do have your hands full with your daughter. Even though it's exhausting I'm sure it's completely worth it!! It's so rewarding being able to stay home with our children. I'll keep you in my prayers next week with your daughters surgery coming up. Will your husband be home for it? You'll be smokin' by April!! (Not that you aren't already )

Have a great night and day tomorrow! I work all day tomorrow and the next since I've got Monday to make up for. I'll be exhausted by the weekend..
Old 01-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #54  
sun

Working and exercises can be brutal! I remember when I would stand on my feet for 8 hours and then try and struggle through a rountine. Good luck! Today my hubby is home and a bunch of our friends are coming up from Florida for the weekend. I always find it hard to exercise when friends are around but I am going to lock myself in my bedroom and get it done....and I will invite them along for the walk. But noone ever walks as fast as I want to! haha we shall see.

Thanks for your prayers ! We really appreciate them and need them
and I am NOT smoking yet but I am starting to sizzle. lol
Have a great fat burning weekend! chat later