Old 01-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #31  
so close I can feel it!

S/C/G: 186.6/154/137

Height: 5'5"

16 months..such a fun age!

How'd you do yesterday? I had a pretty good day yesterday. We went to perkins for lunch and I looked the menu over for something healthy to eat. I got a wrap and it was really good! I'm taking the weekend of for exercising. Weekends are usually pretty busy for us and I'm not sure I'd find the time to do it.
zephyr524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #32  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Well I got my exercises done and went for a mile walk uphill on the treadmill cuz it was raining out. ate pretty well. Still struggling with the night as I am up till 12.but it is getting better I had whole wheat pasta for lunch, whole wheat toast and a huge salad...very yummy. I am off to do my exercises! Chat later!
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #33  
sun

Ok exercises finished! I love how my body is tightening up a bit. No where near where I should be but man it feels good! I will have a nice lunch and on to the walk. Its beautiful out today so I will enjoy the fresh air! Oh by the way Lunch is the biggest meal for me in case you were confused. I eat a simple dinner of either a shake or soup or salad because I gain more if I eat my big meal at night. How are you doing?

Old 01-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #34  
so close I can feel it!

Wow..sounds like you had a pretty good day! Mine wasn't bad. I worked until noon today but still managed to eat pretty good up until dinner time. Dinner wasn't bad, we had Arby's which I got one of their "healthy" turkey sandwhichs. I did have fries with my meal but I didn't eat them all so it wasn't to bad. I'm not exercising either tonight or tomorrow...taking the weekend off and then starting the c25k program Monday.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:10 PM   #35  
sun

nice portion control.... i am taking today off from exercising...took a long hot bath this morning with bath salts...ahhhh....
we are not on the same BL team i am on team brown...anyhoo....keep in touch!
Old 01-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #36  
so close I can feel it!

I hope you do great for the BL Challenge!! I'm so looking forward to it. I hope you enjoyed your day off from exercising. I've thoroughly enjoyed my last two days. Back at it tomorrow for me and I'm gonna start running. I'm excited but nervous at the same time.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #37  
sun

hey!

I did enjoy my day off, but on Monday I didn't get around to my walk. I had to take my daughter to Charleston which is 2 hours away and I had to leave at 6 in the morning. I manage to do my bodyweight exercises but I missed the walk cuz I was so tired. Did them today and feel real good. Hope you kick *** with your BL!

Old 01-06-2010, 07:40 AM   #38  
so close I can feel it!

I started doing the Couch25k program this week. Boy, it's more difficult then I thought it would be. It feels great to be doing something different. I've got a race I want to run at the end of the year(Thanksgiving) so I'm exciting to be heading in the right direction.

Hope your doing well and you do great with the BL Challenge!!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #39  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

welcome this is a great start!!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #40  
sun

that is cool that you have a race in Nov it will give you plenty of time to train and condition. You will so slim by then! So cool. I got my exercises done today..barely and no walk I went out with hubby for an early celebration of my bday but i did it yesterday and will tomorrow. Feeling good hope you are too..see ya later
Old 01-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #41  
so close I can feel it!

Hey! Happy early B-day! When is it and how old will you be? It's nice that you were able to get out with your hubby. That's one thing I always look forward to. With 3 kids it's hard to get alone time with him.

I had a good day today. I got up a little early and had breakfast before I took my son to school and then worked out as soon as I got home. I did a 2 mile walk with walk away the pounds. Tomorrow is another run. I'm looking forward to it and then to the weekend off. Well, off to relax a little while.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #42  
sun

Wow! You sound like you are on top of things now Sorry my writing has been sporadic...very busy at the end of the week. 2 miles is a great distance! I am doing about that much and then next month I will add another and finally I will be back up to 4 miles in March. I hope you get to hang lout with your hubby as often as possible. YOu go crazy with no help and kids all the time I know I am from a family of 7 and my parents NEEDED breaks. Going to exercise today and tomorrow is off ! Tah!
Old 01-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #43  
so close I can feel it!

I understand what it's like to be so busy and to not really have much help. My husband used to be in the military so I know what all it's like doing it on your own! No fun and tiring that's for sure!!

I'm really struggle the last few days. I've been suffering from a case of the winter blues and having tom during the week didn't help any either. My kids are really getting to be and so is my husband sometimes. I just want to get away!! And the food cravings have been horrible!! I've suffered through them and ate good all week so I'm super proud of myself because just a few weeks ago if that happened I would have gone out to BK or McD's and gotten something to eat to make me feel "good". I've got today off though so I'm hoping to have a good weekend and then a great week next week and just be able to look back and the bad week I had and forget it!!

Well, have a good exercise and then enjoy your day off tomorrow!! I don't exercise on the weekend and really enjoy the days off!!
Old 01-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #44  
sun

Don't feel bad about not being up to a hundred percent. You have your period and that alone will make you feel icky, coupled with bad weather it is just hard!I just started mine today..sucks cuz of weigh in tomorrow hoping it isn't too bad. I usually go up a few lbs. Oh well.
I was so irritated by everyone when I first started! Its all that withdrawl from our comfort food. It does get better. So proud of you for not caving in! Its one day at a time.
I am glad I got my period today though cuz now I can rest tomorrow guilt free
Hope you feel better soon.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #45  
so close I can feel it!

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow. You'll have to tell me how you did!! I'm anxious for it! I can't wait to see how I did this week in the end. My day ended alot better then it started. Shortly after lunch time my mood changed drastically and the day went on smoothly.

Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy it!!