Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #91  
Lionel's Beautiful

Height: 5'3

congrats jassang! I think that the first pounds can be the hardest because thats when you gotta make the decision to be more healthy and hey it's not always easy lol. Good luck on your next five pounds, we know you can do it.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #92  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

I'm BAAAAAAACCCK! Helllllloooooo Ladies! I'm sorry I've disappeared for so long!! It's been difficult trying to organize my life now that I'm teaching. I never realized how much freakin paper work there is to being a teacher, and I am NOT organized at all so my life has been in shambles recently. I've missed you all terribly and hope all is well.

Updates for me: Well I finally hit my goal: 146 (50 lbs down) and have been yo-yoing between 146 and 152 for about a month now. I've decided that I want to get back on the diet/exercise train hardcore and see if i can get myself down to 135 just to see how I look at that weight. 135 is a solid healthy weight for me, so that way if I yo-yo a few pounds, I won't be bobbing between healthy and overweight. I feel like these last ten are going to be a butt kicker.

My bff and i decided to set a goal to be in short-shorts this summer. I've never been able to wear them and be comfortable. Last summer I rocked the bikini for the first time in my life, this summer it's time for the shorts. I'll keep you all updated on how that goes.

As for the rest of my life...work is crazy but i LOVE it. My students are fantastic. Most of them have behavior issues, so they're a challenge, but when I get them into what we're learning, they're on fire...just a matter of me getting kick *** lessons for them. As for the boy situation, we've been together since august (yes...the same one i was on and off again with who was seeing the other chick when we started dating and all taht jazz) To make a long story short, we broke up in early Nov. because the whole relationship was unhealthy and i didn't want to deal with it, so i laid down the law and told him it has to be an equal relationship or i was out...and he's been fantastic ever since.

Right now, I've left the Jersey snow/rain behind for a week to visit my brother's for the holidays out in Phoenix. I've missed the sun so much!!! I never realized how much the sun and warmer weather makes me want to be healthy. It's just what I needed to get myself motivated again.

Anywho, I'll end my novel here. Hope all is well! I've got a bit of reading to do to catch up on everything! Have a fabulous day, ladies!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #93  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Welcome back Amy!! Congrats on reaching your goal and pushing yourself further!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #94  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back Amy! I didn't know you before, but hi i'm jess

Old 12-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #95  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Welcome back Amy!

Way to go Jess!!!!

I've been really good all day and am telling myself over and over I will NOT be having any of my mom's home made carrot cake. I was up to 204.5 this morning. I did have a diversion on Christmas but have been on plan since. Maybe too much sodium in my diet as of late.

But I reallllly want a piece of that cake *pouts*. Definitely don't want the calories/sugars/carbs.

Last edited by Feral; 12-27-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #96  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Thanks platform! glad to see you're doing well!

Hi Jess, nice to meet you

Feral-you can do it! your willpower is so much stronger than that piece of cake. if you think you can handle it, i'd say go for one bite. then you get the taste without the calories and sugar of a whole piece. if you're anything like me, without the one bite you'll be thinking about that carrot cake the whole night. dang. now i want a piece of your mom's carrot cake
Old 12-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #97  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I didn't get to work out today :| But my eating was good! AND Tuesday and Thursday are my first spin classes yaaaaay!!! I'm very excited about them My mom actually ended up getting us both a membership to the gym so now I feel like I should go there one or two other days a week (aside from spin class) to do something... Or take more classes or something. I have to figure it out.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #98  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Ooh Mary that sounds fun

I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow. I bought new workout clothes at Target tonight, so I'm going to go do Week 4, Day 2 tomorrow and probably stay and do some more.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:30 AM   #99  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Ooh i love new workout clothes. i can't wait to get new ones when the ones i have now get too big i feel so energized when i have a morning workout planned and i go right to my running shoes and sports bra from my pjs!

I didn't get a workout in today either, but I'm excited to get back to my gym tomorrow!! It's in a mall, and waaay to crowded lately... can't even find a place to park! Hopefully the crowds will be gone if i go tomorrow in the middle of the day.

PS- please excuse my LOUD signature, I'm doing some advertising for the next 20's BL challenge!! And I'll take this opportunity for a shameless plug, go sign up before the end of jan 1st!!!
Closed Thread