Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Haley - I think your hotel would be booked solid just from us I would totally be there too!

Stella - That Coach purse is so adorable!!! I love it...you should definitely get it! A 4.0 is definitely something to reward yourself for.

We're leaving on Wednesday morning, so my mom's and my lunch for the next two days are salads....lots of salad! We're going to be gone pretty much for an entire week, so we're trying to get rid of the foods in the fridge that will go bad while we're gone. It was so good though!!! haha
Old 12-21-2009, 06:40 PM   #17  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella- Cute bag...a 4.0 is definitely worth a reward. You might be able to find it cheaper on ebay or amazon, too.

Feral-
Old 12-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #18  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Stella - Congrats on the 4.0!! I looove the Coach bag, they're my favorite line and I definitely say get it

Well, I got home safe and sound! We actually got more snow at home in SJ (2 feet!!!!) than up in the Poconos! After managing to drive my step dad's suburban through the icy mountain roads (I was literally car skiing at one point for about a half of a mile down one really steep, really winding road and I was fish tailing the whole way down and I couldn't brake because it was all snow and ice) driving through my town's unplowed roads weren't so bad.

After munching on some goldfish when I got home (eating was bad all weekend - not necessarily over my calorie allowance but definitely all poor food choices except when I was eating fruit) I hopped on the scale and got 176! I'm glad that last week's mysterious water retention fiasco is over with lol. This is the original halfway point before I added the extra 8lbs to my goal, so that's cool to think about

I'm about to upload my pictures from the weekend and then take a nice long, hot shower!
Old 12-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #19  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

stella- thats ok because hes a statistician aka god, and knows that if he wizzes in front of me i'm allowed to kick him.

Jazzang- yup! Well, technically yesterday was the first day of summer i guess since we would be ahead of you i think. Its going to be a toasty christmas
Old 12-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Well I'll look into vacant hotels I could buy so that I can start the first fat hotel clearly I'm onto something...

I punished myself with an hour and 45 minute elliptical journey... my toes hurt... but really I wanted to finish my book so I didnt stop til it was over which just so happened to be almost 2 hours...

Feral- Dont freak out it could be worse...you've seen my pictures...you know I have a nice smile however I have a missing tooth and have to wear a thing called a flipper...its like a retainer with a fake tooth... I had a baby tooth with no adult tooth and it finally fell out a few months ago..I was mortified... to get it fixed its going to cost me a lovely 6 grand so for now I'll stick with my 600 dollar flipper which is totally embarassing I hope everything turns out well with all of your doctors and dentist appointments
Old 12-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #21  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Stella - If i didn't eat chocolate, i'd probably weigh 140. chocolate and i have a love/hate relationship. All we need to do is go stay in
haley's hot-chick hotel and we'll be in good shape. That coach bag is super cute btw, and you totally deserve it

Feral - good luck with the dentist. sounds crappy, but hopefully something that you want to catch early before it gets worse?

Icon - I'm used to the whole toasty christmas thing. I grew up in san diego and i've never lived anywhere else. I love the weather, its awesome and everything, but I think i would enjoy living somewhere with seasons for awhile too. i want to see the leaves change color in fall and then snow in the winter! Then I'd probably get sick of that and come back to san diego I bet new zealand is amazing! Someday I'll go there... how do you like it?

Haley - I named your hotel "haley's hot-chick hotel" ps you should definitely make sure it's in san diego. then we can go to the beach in the middle of "winter"

mary - omg congrats!!!! 176, you are doing sooo great. i'm so proud of you hehehe And good job on the snow driving. i deffffinitely could not do that, lol!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #22  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Feral - Don't worry about it, just go see what the periodontist has to say.

Icon - so are statisticians god everywhere? I thought it was just here, but apparently its a world-wide phenomenon.

Haley - I will be the FIRST to sign up for that hotel. I need to be locked away from cookies.

Mary - can you explain to me how you go on vacation and lose weight? I need tips. It seems whenever I leave my apartment I immediately put on 3 lbs.

Forest - my sister gets all of these coupons to the Coach factory stores, so we're going looking the day after Christmas. I try to avoid paying full price when necessary.

Okay, so after this weekends binge and working out for 2 hours last night, I weighed in at 184.6. Which...its not great, but it could be a lot worse. I WILL BEHAVE MYSELF TODAY. I'm leaving for home tomorrow night/early Thursday morning (depending on how tired I am after the hockey game) and I'm thinking I'm going to go to my old gym at home for the weekend.

I finished C25K Week 3 last night, so I have to start Week 4 in theory on Thursday, and I don't want to have a lag in between. I was planning on going spinning tonight, and I probably still will, but I was late for work this morning because I fell outside of my apartment, and my legs are still so sore from shoveling this weekend. I pushed through it last night, but I'm wondering if I should give myself a break of more than tomorrow...I dunno. I think I'm going to see how I feel later. The parts of my legs that I use during spinning don't hurt, so there's always that.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #23  

I've been on a cheesecake making frenzy... ugh

Jess- My hotel will totally be in San Diego because we will eventually need to show off our hot bodies on the beach

Mary- Are you sure you arent a secret contestant on the biggest loser? You seriously lose weight so fast

Stella- I get those coupons too and I love them I havent bought a purse from the actual store in awhile...they actually design purses for the outlets as well as the store which is weird to me because they never end up in a store for full price...but hey it works for me... last time I went to the coach outlet I had to wait in a line outside because of a fire safety code lol

I'm back to around normal... I didnt really gain 7 pounds... I weighed in at 231 this morning which is only 2 pounds more than it was my lowest weigh in last week... so sounds pretty good

I went to the gym at 6 am... everyone was so friendly...I just wish I could really get myself together to do that everyday...it will never happen haha
Old 12-22-2009, 10:39 AM   #24  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Good Morning Ladies!

Thanks for the support. I think one of my worst fears is losing my teeth... I'm sure that's a big one for everyone.... and thank you HALEY for making me feel better. At least you can afford the flipper right? I don't understand why dental work is so freaking expensive and everything is considered "cosmetic." HELLO - you NEED teeth.

I went to Target this morning and bought stocking stuffers for the fam. My mom made the rule that this year we have to buy three things for everyone's stocking because she's tired of doing it and never having any surprises. Poor Mrs. Claus.

Therapy at 12 today.... then the dentist at 2. Luckily they're in the same vicinity so I'll have about an hour to kill.

Mary - I would've had a heart attack trying to drive in that. I'm glad you made it home safely!!!!

Jess
- I think that's a wonderful name for the hotel! I really do think we're on to something and I can dig the weather in San Diego. I posted something on FB a little while ago asking where I could find my perfect idea of weather and everyone's reply was SD! LOL

Stella
- rock on with your bad self and your C25K! You're a machine! Keep it up. I hope you're okay from your fall this morning. Sounds like that wasn't a great way to start the day. Owwy!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #25  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Stella- definitely go to spin, just take it easy and cruise if you feel like giving yourself a break. I think tomorrow is enough of a rest day to start week 4 on Thursday. The movement might loosen up any muscles you tweaked in your fall. And you're still under 185 which is great

Feral- I love finally being a part of stocking stuffing, partly bc if it was left completely up to my parents we'd get nothing but sample size shaving cream, hand sanitizer, and deviled ham. Not even joking, those are like stocking stuffer staples in my family.

Haley- an hour and 45mins on the elliptical is intense! I love getting into that groove where you feel like you could go on forever and it's actually fun. Sometimes I'm the last one in the gym bc I want to finish my magazine and don't want to get off the machine.

icon- I wish I were in NZ right now. Wellington is one of my favorite cities ever, and I can't believe it's going to be six more months till I put on a bikini again...I want summer now! But at least our days are getting longer now, and yours are getting shorter ;P

jazz- definitely come spend some time in VT We have awesome seasons. I came up here from MD 6 years ago and stayed. But I have a feeling that if San Diego was my alternative, I might not have stayed so long, lol.

Mary- just reading about that driving terrifies me, and I have a subaru with studded snow tires that can practically climb trees.

I made myself go to bed last night even though I wanted to finish Gossip Girl Season 1 Disc 3 (the first season is so good!) so I could get up early and go to the gym. My morning gym going is pretty pathetic; I usually get there in time to do only 45mins or less, but at least I"m going and it's something. Today while I'm getting my oil changed I'm going to finish my xmas shopping, which is going to be a pain and I"ll have to beg for a loaner car and bat my eyelashes and give the guy a sob story about how my mother won't get anything for xmas if he doesn't give me a loaner...usually works

Last edited by forestroad; 12-22-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Morning ladies, I'm a lurker that posts every once in awhile. I only get on here during work.. shh.. so I can't really keep up with you guys and chat. Too. I'm sooo sore this morning. Me and the bf bought a wii and he gave me EA Sports Personal Trainer for Christmas. I did it for the first time last night and ow... ow... ow... I'm so ready for a nice big salad to detox on. I'm sick of all the sweets everyone is bringing in. Hope you all have a good day!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #27  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi Mojo! Feel free to drop in and say hi whenever you want. And congrats on meeting your goals!!!

Forest - I'd love to go to VT!! I've never been to New England before. It looks so pretty in pictures. San diego is only pretty because of the ocean. The actual land is desert-like bushes. Not there's much land left, its mostly buildings everywhere.

Haley - here's to our future hot beach bods!!

Feral - SD weather is the best though!! THis morning has been crazy so far! Its a san diego wintery day.... that means cloudy and windy, temperature is at 53. So cold! wow i'm spoiled hahaha. Its SUPER windy... like 40 mph. All the trees are whipping around outside!

Mary - I'm trying my best to keep up with you!!! I am now officially below your starting weight for 20's BL challenge thank you for keeping me motivated girl! I don't want to get left behind =) I'll be there with you soon in the 170's!!

So I braved the scale this morning when I woke up, and... 180.5! Down 1 pound!! I'm almost to 170's yay!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #28  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Wooohooo go Jess!!!! *high five*
Old 12-22-2009, 01:17 PM   #29  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Haley - Check me in for your hotel!

Jess - It was difficult and scary (all of the blood rushed to my ears hahahaaha) but I'm really proud of myself for staying calm and managing to drive the truck like that. I'm a good driver yaaaay lol And lol about keeping up with me, and congrats on being 180! You'll make it to those 170s soon!

Stella - I drink like a fish and ignore my calories and do things like skiing and taking 4 hours walks lol. Water during the day and rum and diet ice tea at night :3 Is it healthy? Not really, but apparently it works. Oh and I was still eating fruit and eggs for breakfast/lunch and I had bought 100 calorie granola bars and goldfish, but otherwise at dinner we had pasta in cream based sauces and chips and I was like "WELLL I'm drinking, so I need to eat this or I will hate myself in the morning." I agree with Forest, go to spinning and take it easy if it gets to be a challenge

HOLY CRAP I SLEPT UNTIL NOON TODAY!!! :C I hate when I sleep in (I'm usually up between 8:30 and 9 in the morning) because I feel like my day is wasted. I'm about to go throw on my snow gear and play for a few hours with my dog in the snow She LOVES the snow.

I've also got a 2 week break from classes! Wooo, nothing until Jan. 4!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #30  

So my brother just got engaged while on his trip to NYC at the top of the Empire State Building... I'm so incredibly happy... I never thought I would have a sister in law especially since I didnt even have a brother until earlier this year... very long story

Everyone will be invited to my hotel's grand opening down worry...

I find it ridiculous that this neighborhood still isn't plowed but whatever... I finally finishd making all 4 cheesecakes and took a shower... it was a ton of work but you cant pass up a 150 extra dollars right around Christmas

Jess- Congrats on your loss

Mary- I like your diet... you can be in charge of everyones eating and drinking habits at my hotel
Closed Thread