Well... I'm back. And hopefully back on the wagon. - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Default Well... I'm back. And hopefully back on the wagon.

Hey all. I didn't disappear for good. I'm back and I need.
A series of events caused my success to implode. Back in July I sprained my ankle pretty badly. I was unable to exercise and could barely walk for two weeks. By the time I could exercise, I didn't want to anymore. I was completely out of habit. And then the real kicker. I got a puppy. He's adorable and I love (maybe I'll post some pictures later). But, I was the only one in my house who was really watching him for the first 4 months of his life. He was such a handle full all i wanted to do was eat something prepackaged and lay down. Then I got really busy. Two jobs, and attempting to apply for more jobs. I convinced myself the diet would hold until I settled down.
Now I also realize what these things really are. They were excuses not to stick to my diet. I was doing so well. I was down to 138, I had lost 2 inches from my waist, and my legs looked awesome. So I let up a little and imploded.
Now the damage is done. I"m not sure of the inches, but my pants are all tight again, and I'm pretty sure I'm back up around 147.
What made me realize what I've been doing is my new job. I got a job in a vet's office, and I'm just too tired. I don't really have the energy to keep doing this.
So I'm getting my butt in gear, and back on track. I'm going to ease into a a little until I get back into a routine, but this is it. I've even convinced my mother to do it with me, though she refuses to jump on the wagon until after New years, but it's a start.
Thanks for reading. It's good to be back, and I hope to reconnect with every one.
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #2  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Awesome! Glad to have you back, even though I don't think we every really talked before.

Getting back on the wagon is always hard...so congrats on making it! You'll be back down to where you were in no time =D
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #3  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

welcome back! great job for deciding to make that change for the better
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Thanks guys. It's good to be back
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote