Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #16  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

LMAO Jennie -- maybe you don't need to kiss if every time you try someone ALMOST gets arrested.

HAHAHA Hope you can see the humor in that.

Sounds to me like you're both shy... if its gone that far and it's not awkward for you guys yet... then it isn't going to be.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 192/192/160

Height: 5'6"

ok, he totally likes you!

aw, i miss my pre-marriage crush days. i remember getting really drunk and asking my now husband (well before we were even dating) if he wanted to plan on making out with me on new year's eve. well, we ended up dating before then, and i was like, see? i'm just planning ahead!

i say have a few glasses of wine and go for it! liquid courage, worked for me!
skinnywish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #18  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Yeah, I figure if we drink in my apartment there's no reason for me OR him to get arrested. But you never know, those wiley police
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 206/ticker/150

LOL Stella, it sounds like the problem hasn't been you...or him...it's the cops that keep screwin' things up for ya!

Good luck with the dinner & wine date this week! Hopefully it goes through as planned and the police stay out of the mix this time!!

From the things you've said, I think this guy is definitely into you! You're looking GREAT, so it's time to FEEL great...get your confidence UP and be a little more aggressive! Go get him, Tiger! *GRRRR*
Amba Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #20  
Courtney

S/C/G: 244/see ticker/154

Height: 5'6 Age: 29

*Rawr* He's really cute Stella! I just have to agree with everyone else here. It's obvious that he likes you, run with it. Hope your dinner/wine date goes well this week, keep us posted!!

I also second starting a boy thread... seems like a lot of us have boy issues that we can spill about.
cormandy62442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormandy62442 View Post
*Rawr* He's really cute Stella! I just have to agree with everyone else here. It's obvious that he likes you, run with it. Hope your dinner/wine date goes well this week, keep us posted!!

I also second starting a boy thread... seems like a lot of us have boy issues that we can spill about.
I think I have enough boy issues to write a whole 500 page book... but hey its happens

Stella... go for it...if he got you half naked he is definitely into you. You might need a second bottle of wine...just incase
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #22  
Brighter than the moon!

Haley I have SO much wine in my apartment. I went to New Hope in October and bought a whole case
Old 12-08-2009, 11:31 AM   #23  

Stella do you like sweet wines? Liganore is pretty close to you and is amazing... Mountian White and SkipJack

Well make sure he drinks lots of wine... I think wine makes people flirty...there is just something about it
Old 12-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #24  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I've had this guy friend for a LONG time now, but back when we were first introduced I was majorly crushing on him. We definitely cuddled a lot, and I flirted a lot, but I guess he never got the message or he was too chicken, because he never made a move....years passed and I dated plenty of other guys, but I always liked him..like a lot. Anytime we'd hang out and watch a movie or something, I'd be leaning on him or something like that...you know what I mean. Anyways, I still haven't told him...My feelings aren't so strong anymore...I guess it's because my bf is a great guy and I love being with him and this other guy and I have definitely grown apart some...but I can't help but think what could have happened...and how I'd be different...if maybe he and I had had a chance. I sit here and I think about all those times that would have been perfect for me to make a move...I could have said something, I could have just kissed him...I could have done something to make it so obvious that he couldn't avoid it anymore....but I never did and I doubt that I'll ever stop wondering what could have happened...If I had been with him, I know I would have been so much happier then I was with most of those other jerks I ended up dating...because he's still such a great guy...we just don't really talk or hang out much anymore...

I guess what I'm trying to say is GO FOR IT! Yeah, maybe he'll say no and things will be awkward for a while...but eventually they'd go back to normal because trust me, guys are GREAT at ignoring things that make them uncomfortable....but he could very well have feelings for you too...and then I'm sure you'd be MUCH happier then you are right now. I definitely think it's worth the risk...and I wish I had had someone to tell me that a few years ago...lol
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #25  
Brighter than the moon!

Haley - I've never been there, but one of my best friends LOVES it, especially the Skipjack. We're going to take a trip there very soon.

Divine - thanks. that's part of what's worrying me, I don't want to go through life wondering "what if" and none of my other relationships work, so its like maybe fate or whatever is trying to tell me something?
Old 12-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #26  

Stella it is amazing... I love it my college roommate is from Mt. Airy so she introduced me and it's been my favorite ever since

And maybe it is fate... but you dont know until you try... like I said lots of wine