Old 11-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #1  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Default *~*~Weekly Chat 16th-22nd Nov~*~*

Morning ladies! One week til Thanksgiving, lets stay strong!

I got super excited this morning when I weighed in because the scale read 184.5, but then it danced back up to 185. I hate when the scale dances!

What do you all have planned for the day?
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Work (and its going to be busy since I called out Friday) and then school. I didn't get up and exercise this morning (codeine, man...) but I'm going to go for a walk at lunch and then I'll walk around campus later, and tomorrow I can play Wii Fit when I get home from school.

I'm also back on the down slide - 192.2 - and tomorrow is my last day of antibiotics, so hopefully I can be back out of the 190's again.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196.6/see ticker/125

Height: 5'5 1/2

Today I'm going to a shop where I applied for a job, to see if I got it, then I'm going to go buy some food and head to the gym, think I'll bring a magazine to read in case there aren't any swimmers to look at (the ellipticals face a swimming pool).
Weightwise, I haven't weighed myself today, but will do it tomorrow again.
Sanna Maria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! About to head for work. Had a good weigh-in. Down 5 lbs for the week! Whoohoo! Now, I just have to keep at it so I can get down even lower. Who knew counting calories could be so easy for me?

I hope everyone has a great afternoon!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #5  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

So I have class via a chat room tonight (thank goodness I logged on before I drove 2 miles north).

This means I can work out after work. Yay!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #6  

Speaking of scale dancing, mine is dancing in a range of 16 pounds right now! arrrrrgh.

School is starting to get tough; all of our assignments have been dumped on us at one time and the semester is finishing in about 3 weeks. I'm pretty excited to get back to the U.S. and see my family/pets, but at the same time I want more time in Europe. There is still so much I haven't done; the problem with studying abroad is you have to, well, study. Lol.

Any exciting news from you ladies?
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 160/156/130

Height: 5'7

Yay! I hope you ladies don't mind if I join the chats.

Not so great weekend - HUGE assignment due this morning, it was really stressful. Stayed home all weekend to work on it, ended up getting the munchies severely. However, it's DONE! Yes! I've got another due Wednesday, but it's not as big ... hopefully I'll be smarter about it this time, I'm def ready to get back on track this week. Will go grocery shopping today so that I have healthy stuff at home, and am going to the gym this afternoon!
mouse101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #8  
Mary

So, my best friend brought her dog over today and while we were taking a walk, we came across a puppy (little maltese, approx. 6 months old) wandering around in the street. We knocked on doors for a while and whoever was home didn't know anyone in the neighborhood with a dog, and the rest weren't home. Since both of us used to work for the same animal rescue, we know how to handle this type of situation.

There was a man who basically said he and his daughter would very much like a dog, and he'd "take" her off our hands. We smiled politely and continued asking around. After a while we decided to take her back to my house and make "dog found" posters to hand out around the houses where we found the puppy. We're going to go asking around tonight again with posters and if we find the owner we'll gladly bring the puppy back to its owner. I hope we find who she belongs to tonight though.

This always happens to me (not that I mind, I'm an animal lover) - stray animals find their way to me.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #9  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Platformnine- too cute! Aww i totally couldnt take it home, it would never leave. The real owner would have to pry it from my arms! Although my cat probably wouldnt be too impressed She'd be pushing it out the door.

Last week for me was nuts. I was up in Whangarei for work on Thursday and Friday, so I was panicking on Wednesday (and eating us out of house and home) because i'd never been away for work before and I had to organise it all. And I had to fly on a tiny plane >.< Plus I had around 1000 uni exams to mark before I went (no exageration). Plus I had my own full time study to do. So thats the last time I take on 3 jobs and study full time.

Anyways, back onto it today. Last night I couldnt sleep, i think I fell asleep around 12:30, woke up at 2 and 3am, then my parents woke me up leaving for work at around 6:30, and I had to get up at 7:30 for my personal trainer. I thought i might faint at some points during my session >.< So I might just take a nap and then get onto doing something productive.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #10  
Mary

Lol Icon, as much as I'd love another dog (and since I miss my little maltese-yorkie mix that my step-sister took with her when she moved out) we already have a dog and 2 cats! We're kind of a take-in zoo. You're a stray? We have room in our house! Lol
Old 11-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #11  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

i wish I could have a puppy.

worked out today for the first time in like a week. I know, so sad.

but today, nothing important happened. boring day for Lindsay......
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I made it home from my weekend away a LOT later than I was originally expecting. I didn't walk in the door until 1:32 this morning. Then, my alarm clock went off at the insanely early time of 5:30am!!! My eyes were burning all day long. But I had such an absolutely AMAZING time at the skating competition.

My friend was able to get comp tickets for us through her work and we were sitting third row center throughout the whole competition!!! We also got to go on a backstage tour and sit in the Kiss and Cry area and take pictures! Lastly, we got hospitality passes that entitled us to free food and drink all weekend long. I felt like such a VIP or rockstar!!! It was amazing

It's so sad to be back to reality now though. I love my "skating world" much better than my "normal world" LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:37 PM   #13  
Mary

We found the puppy's owner! And now my dog isn't jealous and upset because I'm playing with another dog that isn't her lol. I'm finally off to do my workout!
Old 11-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Platform: Glad the puppy is safe in it's rightful home!

Chele: Sounds like you had a GREAT time. Glad you had fun!

Mickey: I totally understand. Sometimes you just don't have that umph to get up and do anything.

mouse: No, we don't mind! Join in!!

Stella: What's the meaning behind your username? There is a wine called Stella Rosa that I LOVE... haha!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #15  

Height: 5'11

Mary- Aww im soo happy you found the dogs owner.

Well ladies today was one of MANY of the first official "clean the house boot camp" day haha.(9 more days) I wasn't able to get my daily walk in this morning because of cleaning but Im planning on doing an extra workout tape tonight for that extra push. So wish me luck. Hope everyones having a awesome day
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote