Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

Height: 5'6

Red face Farewell Fat!! Good-bye Binge??

Okay, so here's the deal, I started WW a few years ago and lost over 40 lbs. without much effort. I was able to maintain the weight loss for over a year but now it seems to slowly be creepy up on me agian. I've started and stopped, started and stopped, but i just keep falling off track! Do I not want it bad enough? I really want to be in the 150's because that's a healthy BMI for my height. (on the very high end!) I want to be happy with how I look and not uncomfortable in the skin im in. Does anyone have any tips or words of inspiration? I could really use them! I really want to start over, so tonight I figured i'd have a "good-bye" binge. Ugh, I know its wrong but I just want that last taste of Thai food before D-Day!! Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated ladies!
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #2  
Peace & Long Life

S/C/G: 240/230/150

Don't let the loss and regain get you down too much. My cousin was on WW for a long time and had the same problem. Now she's very healthy and active.

And if you do fall off the horse, brush it off and get right back on. Everyone falls at some point, so don't beat yourself up about it.

You can definitely do it!
SilverRavensMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165.5/126/125

Height: 5'1

I don't think the 'goodbye binge' is a bad idea at all. I actually do it once a week. On Saturdays I eat (and drink) whatever I want for being so good for the other 6 days. Honestly though, I have found the more weight I have lost the less I indulge in unhealthy foods on Saturday. But I have found that knowing I can have whatever I want on that day makes it easier to stick to eating very healthy the rest of the time. AND I weigh in Saturday mornings which is added motivation not to go completely overboard.
LeiLah913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

thanks girls! I guess I just feel so guilty after I binge and I feel it's very wrong. I can't wait to start WW today! Not so looking forward to weighing in! Im gonna go to the grocery store and stock up on some healthy, nutritious food! You girls are right, I can do it! thanks!
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:41 AM   #5  
[url=http://www.TickerFac

S/C/G: 168/130/121

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiLah913 View Post
I don't think the 'goodbye binge' is a bad idea at all. I actually do it once a week. On Saturdays I eat (and drink) whatever I want for being so good for the other 6 days. Honestly though, I have found the more weight I have lost the less I indulge in unhealthy foods on Saturday. But I have found that knowing I can have whatever I want on that day makes it easier to stick to eating very healthy the rest of the time. AND I weigh in Saturday mornings which is added motivation not to go completely overboard.
Hmm, I seem to be having goodbye binges or treats a lot at the moment. But the weekly thing seems like it could be a good idea! I've been struggling with motivation, since I'm down the last five kilos, I just can't seem to be perfect all the time, but I tried doing zig-zag method, but I felt like that kind of let me get out of control a bit too much. But one cheat day I could do, and that is a good idea doing it on the weigh-in day, as it keeps it fresh in your mind. Thanks for the good advice!
miss may is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:41 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 165.5/126/125

Height: 5'1

Miss may- it really does help to keep me honest for the rest of the week. What's more, it helped me to get over a small plateau, so hopefully it will work for you the same way it worked for me.
LeiLah913 is offline   Reply With Quote