Old 11-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #91  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Papers suck. Why was I so excited to go back to school?
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #92  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

because ur craaaaaazy!!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #93  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Ooooohhh Fredericks and Hollywood was having a holiday sale so I ordered 2 nighties in a size medium the other day and they came today! I tried them on and they are HOT!!! I'm going to look awesome for New Years/Valentines/Whenever I spend time with my boyfriend lol!! So, NSV (which is a blessing today after feeling crappy about my muffin binge), I'm now a size medium up top! Or, at least from a few stores I know, I had some size medium tops from when I was younger in a bin under my bed that I've been wearing. I've always loved lingerie, but now that I actually feel comfortable in it and feel like I look hot in it (with still quite a ways to go before goal) I'm kind of addicted to it and I want to buy more LOL!!!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 323/311/160

Height: 5'6"

Stella- Amen.

I've had a pretty good few days eating now. Gotten back on track I think. My roommate made supper for me tonight and she made brown rice and lean steak, so I'm glad to have her encouragement. It basically comes down to if I pre-cook my meals so when I'm dead tired and come home I can just warm up something healthy. I think I'll spend a nice portion after work tomorrow night just cooking some meals for the week.

I'm also making more time to exercise, so it's been good. I'm really enjoying C25K. I think the other times I've tried running I've tried to do too much and given up, but this is a good way to ease into it. I've also gotten a DVD of 30 Day Shred now, so I have something I can do indoors. I'm gonna go right now and try out my first session of that, and see how much it kills me. Lol.
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:00 AM   #95  

Still crushing on the same Dutch boy lol. Had a couple bad food days, but now it's time to dust myself off and get back on the game. I only have four weeks left in Paris! I wanna show off another 8 lbs lost!

I am going to be super-bummed to leave Paris. It's been so exciting!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:16 AM   #96  
Mary

Peachy - That's the spirit! Paris is really awesome

TOM is gone, woo! And today is my first scheduled "break" day, I'm still going to do some yoga so I can stretch my muscles and get some movement in, but I'm excited about taking a rest day now that I've been incorporating more strength training into my workout plan.

Last night my two young cousins came over and I babysat them over night because our parents went to a family party. I could have gone, but I'd rather get some classwork done. Which, I didn't, so now I have 3 papers to write today. Oh goodie. :| Have a nice Sunday ladies!
Old 11-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #97  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Girls. I'm so very lost. SOS.
I have been out of control the last month or so. Totally avoiding 3FC. Eating whatever, whenever I want. I'm too afraid to even weigh myself.
I need you guys.
I'm starting fresh tomorrow (Monday) morning. And I fully attend to stick to 3FC. Without 3FC, I just can't do it. I really can't.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #98  
Mary

We're here for you Luvja! I was just wondering how you were doing today. Take a deep breath and reign yourself in!
Old 11-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #99  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconised Ghost View Post
because ur craaaaaazy!!
Pretty much.

I'm writing this literature review and I don't know if I'm doing it right, so I'm just going to hope for the best. She said "I don't want 10 specific article reviews, I want them to flow" - well they're kind of flowing, but I've described each study differently because, well, they're all different...I kind of showed how the current research built on the prior, etc, but yeah. I have no idea if this is okay

Anyway - I got my early surprise Christmas present today

Jessie took me to the Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Convention in DC - the "special surprise" part was that we had tickets for the live cooking demonstration by Tyler Florence I LOVE HIM. I hardly cook what he makes, because really...I can't eat the Ultimate anything anymore...but he is so friggin cute. I just hope all those samples didn't kill my weekend, I was being so good - we did walk around for a good bit, so I'm hoping the walking negates all the little nibbles of cheese I had

Luvja - Come back! We'll help you! You can do this

Last edited by stellarosa27; 11-08-2009 at 04:29 PM.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Ah ladies I think I'm getting sick. My roommates have been sick and I think I got whatever they had. My head feels all cloudy and congested and I've had a slight cough. Blah. After going to the gym I spent all day laying on the sofa watching movies.

I'm thinking an early dinner and then early to bed.

Oh one plus note, although my weight isn't dropping I think I'm losing size because my sweatpants are wearing lower then normal.

Last edited by RememberHowToSmile; 11-08-2009 at 08:30 PM.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #101  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Remember - Hope you feel better soon!

luvja - Hey, I remember you! I just came back to 3fc too, cause I agree, I need you girls!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:44 AM   #102  

Bad eating weekend. I think TOM is coming because I was just hungry all the time and craving the worst foods. Tomorrow is a new week, I'm determined to get back on track
vy427 is offline   Reply With Quote