Old 10-29-2009, 01:07 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 178/162.4/130

Height: 5'6

Hey all --- I hope you are doing good with your challenge -- ONLY FEW MORE DAYS TO GO yayyy . halloween is soooo close I can almost taste my prize lol -- the red velvet cheesecake.
I have been good with the desserts and also with water.

VernDern its awesome that you got the calculator -- can you maybe share the link.
sweettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:37 AM   #47  
Chrissy

S/C/G: 165/153/135

Height: 5"6

Since this challenge started I have been trying SO hard to get my water in and for the last 4 days I have!!! I've been drinking 8-9 glasses everyday which is more than I ever drank. I have to say that I really do feel great and it's a big difference when I'm fully hydrated before I work out.

The desserts have been a little different. I haven't had anything over my 100 calorie hostess snacks BUT I found out the night I didn't have them I had to go to bed to keep from eating a 'snack'.

Congrats everyone on sticking to it too
ChristineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:01 PM   #48  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

Hey sweettooth! The address is nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

It wont let me post links I dont think but you can just copy and paste that!

Did you get your cheesecake?!?!?! My mouth is watering....haha

Hope everyones water is great! =) Im doing pretty good with the water! Woot!
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 178/162.4/130

Height: 5'6

Hi all,

I hope you all rewarded yourself justly for your amazing efforts with this challenge. As short as it was it was still pretty difficult. Well I think I might start the more water challenge again so all those who loved it this time come join in again

I rewarded myself with the red velvet cheesecake but what amazed me most was that I didn't feel as crazy about it anymore. Not that it was great-- o it was delicious. But I think this week made me realize how addicted to desserts I was and helped me "detox" from this addiction so I could enjoy desserts without bingeing on them.

Thank You Vern Dern, I will definitely look into the water calculator. How did you reward yourself?
sweettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #50  
Blogger: Watergirl1

S/C/G: 206/194/180

Height: 5'11"

Hi all, if anyone's interested I have started a blog about drinking water all the time, as opposed to other beverages. I plan to do this for 7 weeks, until my birthday in December. I am of course eating healthily too but like you guys, trying to cut out desserts! Visit my page and let me know your thoughts! ta xx

watergirl1.blogspot.com
LittleMissScoop is offline   Reply With Quote