Old 10-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #46  
sucker for candy corn

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

PammyFL, I just have to say that I love the motifake poster you posted. =)

Friday is my usual weigh-in day...woo hoo for not having to change it!
Civakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #47  
Carelessy Creative

S/C/G: 211.5/164.3/145

Height: 5'4"

Count me in!! I want to lose between 10-12 pounds by the end of the year. I've lost 4 pounds this month so I think I can do 5 pounds a month until the end of the year. =)
shaunabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 187/169/120

Height: 5'1

O I am definitely in on this! I want to be 160 by New Years, which is 20 pounds from now! We can do this ladies!!
lulu2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #49  
A double-chinned doctor.

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/135

I'm in on the Friday weigh-ins too. Think that's a good idea.

I don't remember who mentioned it, but Netflix was brought up for trying Jillians 30DS. It never occurred to me that work-out DVDs would be on Netflix. I might have to get a membership just for that!
april714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:15 AM   #50  

Height: 5,1"

I'm down to 131.2 this morning, so that's 2 down from last week! Since I keep losing roughly 2lb a week, I'm going to change my new year goal to 120 instead of 123, I think I should manage that!
It's only 9 weeks til Christmas I think, I'm so excited! We put our clocks back in Britain on Saturday night so it is now officially winter to me
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 185/180/115

Height: 5'2"

i've reached my first mini goal!! i lost 10lbs! woohoo i'm in for friday's!
oliviaCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #52  

Height: 5'11

Olivia- Congrats on your first mini goal. Heres to having many more!

How is everyone doing today? Im super depressed today and really need to vent. I haven't seen my boyfriend in 4 months and its KILLING ME. For you girls that haven't heard my story, He lives in Chicago and im here in Florida and we only get to see each other a few months out of the year and its starting to take its toll on me. I feel so alone all the time and I hate it. I see everyone with there husbands or boyfriends and then there's me all alone. Hes coming down for Thanksgiving and im going up there after Christmas, but god it seems like FOREVER. It doesn't help that im super stressed living at home with 8 people who just cant seem to get along, but not to have my bf to hug me, hold me or just talk to. I just seem so invisible and no matter what I do no one notices me. I am planning on moving to live with him sometime next year but im working on paying off credit cards so that I dont have to deal with any bills at least until I get a job up there. Sorry for the rant I just need to de-stress.
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #53  
Wannabe fitness junkie

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRocks View Post
I'm down to 131.2 this morning, so that's 2 down from last week!
Way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviaCAN View Post
i've reached my first mini goal!! i lost 10lbs! woohoo i'm in for friday's!
Congrats! Ten pounds is a huge accomplishment. You should feel very proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyFl View Post
I feel so alone all the time and I hate it. I see everyone with there husbands or boyfriends and then there's me all alone. Hes coming down for Thanksgiving and im going up there after Christmas, but god it seems like FOREVER.(
Awww. Don't worry about the rant, everybody needs to vent sometime. And it seems like you really, REALLY needed it. I'm sure it's **** living so far away from your bf (I wouldn't know, I'm one of the eternally single. But that's for another venting session )

I know there's nothing I can say to help, but at least you have nice, (hopefully) long visits ahead of you. Thanksgiving isn't that far off and Christmas is just around the corner after that! Hang in there, Pammy. Love's totally worth the trouble of a temporary separation.

And temporary it is, since you're planning on moving there in 2010! Btw, it's very smart of you to clear off your debt before starting that new chapter in your life. *high fives* I'm doing the same thing. Sorta. (Trying to save up enough money while finishing grad school to FINALLY move out of my parents' house. Urgh. 25 and still at home! I can't wait to get my own place...)

Quote:
It doesn't help that im super stressed living at home with 8 people who just cant seem to get along, but not to have my bf to hug me, hold me or just talk to. I just seem so invisible and no matter what I do no one notices me.(
Oh, hon. Know that you are far from "invisible" here! We do notice you and we're always here for you if you need to talk or vent or rant or need a hug... okay, that last one might be hard to do over the Internet... Cyberhugs okay?

Keep your spirits up! I'm sending you loads of positive energy!

*** positive energy wave***
cara0017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #54  

Thanks Cara! I really needed that. Ive just been so down and depressed lately and I really need to let out my frustrations. Im staying for a month when I go visit him in December so I CANT WAIT! I understand the whole wanting to move out thing Im also 25 and living at home which is why I cant wait to get out of here. Its a very full house over here my sister, her husband and baby also live here plus his step daughter stays on weekends so it gets a lil hectic with 8 people around here.

Anyways back on track.. How is everyone doing so far? Im doing really well to be as stressed as I am. Ive been eating well and working out. I wanted to restart the C25K tonight but living out in the country prohibits running at night with no street lights so I didn't get out in time before it got dark. Anyone else hate when it starts getting darker earlier?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 198/192/140

Height: 5'4

I'm in on this. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by new years (knowing finals/thanksgiving/christmas is all in between!)
g8torgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #56  

g8torgirl - Welcome to the group. I see your from Florida and a gator fan do you go to UF or just live in the area? Im from Jacksonville and a gator fan
Old 10-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 198/192/140

Height: 5'4

Quote:
g8torgirl - Welcome to the group. I see your from Florida and a gator fan do you go to UF or just live in the area? Im from Jacksonville and a gator fan
Hey thanks, and ya I actually go to UF, it's my third year. I go to all the games! I'm not going to the Florida/Georgia game in Jax this weekend though -- will be Orlando to trick -or -treat with the little siblings (nervous about the candy, but who isnt!)

Go Gators! Go Gators!
g8torgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:22 PM   #58  

g8torgirl- Thats awesome! I have been a gator fan for as long as I can remember. My brother in law is a HUGE Georgia fan so it gets a little crazy around here watching the game haha, As far as the candy goes Im just going to try to avoid it all together because I know if i have even 1 piece It will set me off and I will want to eat alot more of it.

Any other ladies going to try to avoid the Halloween candy all together?
And I know Thanksgiving is coming up and its going to be hard to stay OP with all the food. Anyone have special plans for Thanksgiving?

Last edited by PammyFl; 10-27-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #59  
A double-chinned doctor.

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/135

I have to work all weekend and didn't buy any candy cuz I live in a large apartment building without more than a couple kids. I'm sure there will be candy baskets around the hospital but I figure if I allow myself one piece, it'll be all right.

My true candy weakness is stopping myself from going to the convenience store in the hospital every night and buying skittles.

Honestly, if I didn't have to work, alcohol would've been a bigger problem for me than candy. Halloween is HUGE in Madison at the bars, plus it's on a Saturday this year.
april714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:56 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 194/150

This is my first time doing a blog or anything like it. I would love to be somewhere that I can get suport. My husband does a great jo and so does my best friend, but neitherof them have a weight problem!!

My goal right now is 12 pounds by the new year. I am hoping that by being here and with the help of my family that I can do it!
audra59 is offline   Reply With Quote