Old 10-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 135/135/110

Height: 5'3

I don't want to be 'ripped' or anything, but for me being toned means being fit and strong. I love being strong, not like body-builder strong but just sort of "yeah-go-girl-independent-woman-strong'

Being toned doesn't mean being masculine or freakish to me. You can be womanly and curvy and still super toned - think Natalie for all you 30DS'ers!
kiakaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:37 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 135/135/110

Height: 5'3

Also, I have a lot of super skinny friends who are totally unfit. Several of them couldn't do a push-up if their life depended on it. For me, thats not a desirable thing, to be tiny but as weak as a kitten. Some girls like that though I guess, but it is definitely not me!
kiakaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

I always thought of "skinny fat" more as being thin with a low weight on the scale but a high body fat percentage which in effect means that even if you're "thin" or "skinny" you're still carrying around an unhealthy amount of body fat around your organs. Which to me is counterproductive to maintaining my health.

Personally I like being strong and fit. I build muscle relatively easily but I am by no means ripped. I do however have great posture, sleak arms, feminine collarbones, chest and back, a tiny waist and long strong legs.

All of these were achieved by a combination of diet, cardio and weight/resistance training.

weights and the gym have been awesome for basically reshaping my body and accentuating what is female about it rather than making it "hard" or "unfeminine". My arse has never looked so high and perky!

I have a serious NSV at the moment with the guy at our local coffee shop...his tounge hits the ground every time I walk into the building lol.

I've got a "squish" overlay lol, but it's got a nice, strong foundation!
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 74.4kg/58.8kg/54kg

Height: 161cm/5ft 3 1/2 in

I wouldn`t want to be as "toned" as the lady on the photo, but neither do I want to be flabby. I`d like to be soft and a little rounded, not all rock-hard. Given that I`m so lazy fitness-wise, there`ll be no chance I`ll ever look like that anyway, thank God! :-)
Stella is offline   Reply With Quote