Old 08-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #1  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Default ***Weekly Chat August 2-8***

Is it true that we do not have a chat yet and its wednesday???????

Where is everyone?? Ya'll ok?
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:32 AM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'm good - just got really busy all of a sudden.

Family drama going on - once again, I'm thrilled I do NOT live in NJ near my dad and my sister. Plus I've started house hunting hard core. I have one agent, and I'm thinking of getting another, but I feel like I'm cheating on the first one (even though I'm not really a huge fan of her).

I go to San Francisco/Palo Alto next week, and I'm super excited. I'm going clothes shopping tonight b/c I need something professional to wear, so if I get something on sale I won't feel too bad about it.

How's everyone else?
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

Hey girls, I was thinking the same thing... WHERE THE #@%! IS OUR WEEKLY CHAT?

CHECK OUT MY NEW AVATAR! Yes, I'm tooting my own horn. I deserve it!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #4  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

Luvja - AMAZING! Congratulations!!!!!!

Stellarosa - Family drama succccks. It's half the reason I'm glad one of my brothers moved to NM. When they're together nothing is peaceful.

I'm trying to get myself into a good routine of working out/eating because school starts in a few weeks. My classes start on the 18th and also go back to work on the 18th. So soon I'll be SUPER busy. Work from 9-12:15, classes/homework from 12:30-? on MWF and 12:30-3:45 on TTr. Then homework again! Sheesh. So I've been working out times, routines, etc. Fun, fun.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Luvja...that is AWESOME!!! Congratulations

Stella....have fun in Palo Alto! Hope you hit some nice sale racks!

I'm in Canada visiting some friends for the rest of the week and seeing a charity skating show. So excited It's been awhile since we've seen some skating...since the beginning of May and the off season is always the worst. Plus, the pair that I love love love is back skating for the first time in over a year because of an injury and I am so freaking excited to see them skate again. I'm almost jumping out of my skin and the show's not until tomorrow night LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:51 AM   #6  

Thank you!

Chele - Where in Canada are you??
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:03 PM   #7  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Luvja- beep beep!!

Stella- Finding a good realtor that you trust can be really tough...but house hunting is fun! Good luck

I need to vent. I bought a house last year, and about a month ago my mortgage was sold by my original bank to US Bank I escrow my insurance and taxes so I pay a little every month and then my bank pays my town/insurance company at the end of the year. Simple right? Apparently none of that information transfers smoothly when mortgages get sold, bc I just got a letter from my insurance company saying my coverage will lapse on the 10th if I don't pony up. Then today I get a letter from US Bank saying they haven't received my proof of insurance and if I don't provide it in 30 days they will buy expensive insurance for me. GAH! *TEARS HAIR OUT* It's like, then wtf are you doing with the escrow money I've been paying you every month, US Bank? I called them up and think I got it sorted, but I am basically trusting a giant corporation to get something done within 5 days. FML.

/vent

Last edited by forestroad; 08-05-2009 at 04:04 PM.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:08 PM   #8  
Brighter than the moon!

Yeah, this realtor I'm dealing with is putting a bad taste in my mouth. She's kind of snobby and she's telling me that I'm not going to be able to find something AND move in by Oct. 31. You know what's a sure fire way to make me do something? Tell me I CAN'T. I'm going to try and get Mike's card tonight.

That really sucks, Forest. It would have been awesome if they NOTIFIED you.

Chele - have fun up in Canada!

Luvja - that's AWESOME
Old 08-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #9  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Congrats Luvja!

Ive just been lazy xD
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 208/183/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestroad View Post
I called them up and think I got it sorted, but I am basically trusting a giant corporation to get something done within 5 days. FML.

/vent
I'm already absurdly jaded about corporations, and I'm almost 20. Ugh. To be fair I'm on/off the head of my family (mom and brother) when my dad's gone, so I've had a lot more experience with them then most should. There seems to be two paths to get anything done with them: be super friendly and nice and bug them every single darn day, or be a total threatening B**** and bug them every single darn day

Today I got some clothes in the mail that I'd bought online from AE, something that's always a gamble fitting-wise and takes FOREVER (well 3-5 days ). All perfect. The only problem is I bought mostly in my normal size and can tell they'll be really loose soon. But as far as problems go, can't say I mind that one Good thing I can sew!
EmilySue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #11  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Hey! Did ya'll miss me yet? Its only been like, 7 months since I was here last. Just thought I'd drop in an see whats up with the twenty-somethings...since I'm no longer actually in my twenties.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:38 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Barrie, ON right now. I was in Niagara Falls and Pickering earlier today....in Barrie until Friday night. God, I love Canada
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #13  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

luvja-

That is spectacular! Keep it up!!

Forest- UGHHHHHHHHH!!! Great.... I just got a letter that said the mortgage I JUST SIGNED IN JULY was sold to some big corporation. Yippee. What problems am I gonna have in the future??

Ghost- WELCOME BACK! How is life treating you? We've missed you! 7 MONTHS??? How could you stay away from us that long?!?!

As for me, I have discovered that anything processed makes my scale stagnant. If I eat all organic and mostly fresh fruits and veggies, the weight F-a-l-l-s O-f-f. lol Lesson learned!.... I think.....

Last edited by HeatherMcG; 08-06-2009 at 10:50 AM.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #14  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

...I think I might just rent for the rest of my life...
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #15  
Brighter than the moon!

Yeah, I'm reading all this house stuff as I'm house-hunting. Maybe I'll just find a nice little apt to rent