3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   OT: Bachelorette Finale tonight...!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/177703-ot-bachelorette-finale-tonight.html)

carcar05 07-27-2009 05:11 PM

OT: Bachelorette Finale tonight...!!!

Is anyone else excited??

I'm ashamed to admit that I am SO excited I can hardly wait hahahaha

sharongracepjs 07-27-2009 05:18 PM

ME TOOOOO!!!

My heart broke when she kicked off Reid...except now he is free for ME! (Unless he comes back...oh bother.)

Oh, and by the way, I have to thank Wes for my weight loss success...he made it impossible to eat. :p

carcar05 07-27-2009 05:22 PM

HAHA wes was a sicko.

REID DOES COME BACK! which I totally called it, btw... yeah they showed it in the commercials... so at first i was like, eh, i think she's going to pick kiptyn and it would be like- whoa, why didn't she pick ed? but then she'd have good reasons why, because she always does. but NOW that i KNOW reid is coming back, i'm pretty sure she's going to pick him.

what do you think?!!

sharongracepjs 07-27-2009 05:29 PM

WHAT! Oh now I REALLY can't wait! I just adore Reid. Wait why am I encouraging her to take him back...

Honestly, I'm jealous of the girl. Kip, Ed and Reid are all pretty good catches, if you ask me! I would've voted for Ed until he started capering around in those booty shorts in Hawaii. Kiptyn is gorgeous and a sweety but seems a little too California perfect for my taste.

I think she'll pick Ed. If Reid (or Jake??!! or Michael? God knows what this show will do next) comes back, all bets are off.

Who do you think will be the next Bachelor? Although I guess it's hard to say until after tonight.

Jelbb 07-27-2009 05:36 PM

I loooove Ed. I love that he's like.. a super huge, adorably nerdy sweetheart, and he was the first one to get the **** over himself and tell her he loved her, and... ugh, he just melted my heart.

Nowhere near to the same degree as JAKE, but... well, you know. Jesus. Jake. *inappropriate thoughts*

And I also love that Jillian's Canadian... and that as a result, they do tons of things she's clearly never done before that are supposed to be "Canadian"... like CURLING. And she looked like she'd gone snowboarding maybe 4-5 times in her entire life... :D Hahahaha. Love it.
AND the fact that the show is airing in the summer, but was clearly filmed in the winter, so... when they're in British Columbia and it's all snowy, I just KNOW people are gonna be like, "Hey, Canada, it's ALWAYS cold!!!" :D

Beck 07-27-2009 05:46 PM

Yep, I'm excited. I think she's got a hard choice ahead of her; I think both guys have lots going for them.

carcar05 07-27-2009 05:47 PM

I thought she and Kiptyns dates were like- watching a for real couple you know? The other guys, even Ed, seemed a little forced? I don't know. I loved him for some reason. I don't mind that he's so perfect, hahaha :)

It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up with Reid though.

walking2lose 07-27-2009 05:58 PM

8 or 9:00?

evilwomaniamshe 07-27-2009 06:36 PM

I so wanted her to pick Reid, they'd make a great pair, but instead she gave him the boot! Kip is a QT, so either of these 2 works for me, hope she takes REID back though..
Ed is kinda creepy to me, not at all attractive in any way, shape or form.

Reid baby all the way, or kip. Whomever she picks I am sure down the road they will be splitsville, not the greatest odds of staying together on the shows other than trista & ryan of course...

crcossel 07-27-2009 06:45 PM

For those of you who think Wes was a jerk you might check out...

www [dot] realitysteve [dot] com

NBC is so full of it. The whole thing on WES was totally missrepresented. They would pull together words and soundbites from unassociated conversations to make him sound really bad.

Personally this season has been rather boring and it feels like they've done everything they can to create drama. After the last bachelor I was so angry.

Candice

Jelbb 07-27-2009 07:21 PM

Lol, I'm listening to this whole wes interview. I TOTALLY believe that NBC screwed him royally as the bad guy on the show... they do that in every reality TV show. He literally has really good explanations for all the bad things that he "said"... and you can go back and see how they spliced things together... it's insane.

I feel really bad for Laurel, with him talking about how she's getting harassed and phone calls, and scary Facebook messages saying, "I know where you work..." Poor girl... she has nothing to do with this whole thing.

stellarosa27 07-27-2009 08:20 PM

I'm such a non-girl :(

I don't watch the bachelor/bachelorette, nor do I watch Grays Anatomy...

walking2lose 07-27-2009 08:48 PM

Come on, Ed!!!!

BrokenAngel 07-27-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stellarosa27 (Post 2847050)
I'm such a non-girl :(

I don't watch the bachelor/bachelorette, nor do I watch Grays Anatomy...

I dont either :lol: Well..not so true about Grey's, but I dont see myself watching this upcoming season anyways.

Hope everyone who is watching enjoys the show though :)

LucySinatra 07-27-2009 09:22 PM

I'm watching it right now!! I won't spoil it, but all I'll say is- I DISAGREE!

I heard the wes interview, I love reality steve!!