Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #46  
yay short girls!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

stella - I have a similar situation as you. I haven't heard from him in ages, even after a few drunken texts so I think I'm going to just leave the ball in his court. also, I'm gonna get slim'n'sexy so when he DOES see me, he'll be all "ohhh ****."

congrats on the losses all around - I ate horrendously last night, I had cheddar rice cakes, a ridiculous amount of pretzels, and ICE CREAM. one of those small 200-cal ben & jerry's. it. was. worth. every. calorie. I used to go through a couple pints a week, haven't had any for well over a month. it's a miracle the scale says the same thing it said yesterday morning.

so, how often do you guys weigh in?
minitwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:32 PM   #47  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

minitwinkie- the ball is always in his court, i don't "initiate communication" as I call it - and he thinks I look stunning at any weight (or so he says). I have no issues with the situation, but apparently my roommate/some of my friends do.

Sigh. I don't know. Maybe its time to "grow up? wtf knows.

I've been weighing myself like every other day, just because I got a new scale and I'm happy that the #'s are going down.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #48  
It's the final countdown!

S/C/G: 181/150.2/125

Height: 5'3

minitwinkie - i weigh myself daily UNLESS it's my TOTM. when aunt flo visits, it's not even worth it. however, when i'm losing ... ALL the time! haha.

luvja - congrats on making it into the 240's! i know i'm a few days late but that's an AWESOME accomplishment.

everyone else who has lost ... WOOHOO!

this weekend was rough for me. it was my husband's birthday and i swear to god it's a national holiday. we went out to eat on friday, saturday, ate at his mom's on sunday, and had steaks with my parents on monday. tons of HEAVY, rich food. however i got back on the saddle yesterday and today so i'm already feeling better about myself. i didn't gain, buttttt i didn't lose either. bleh.
KEmery08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #49  

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous day

I did my elliptical for about 25 mins, which was 5 km's. Then I walked about 3 km's tonight.
This weekend is Caribana (huge caribbean festival) in Toronto, I'm planning on going if it doesn't rain, and I know I'll get a lot of exercise Saturday at the parade. Tons and tons of walking. My walking buddy and I are suppose to do a long walk tomorrow night, we will see if this actually happens. 1. She's kind of lazy ...... 2. If it doesn't rain... I'm so tired of rain!

Sherri
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:18 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Hey luvja, one of my friends is going to caribana, lol the only person I know in toronto.

So buying ice cream was a bad idea (go figure). I has about 1.5 cups last night which is okay. But I'm on my second cup today (for breakfast of course!). I "accidentally" left the container that is still 3/4 full in the sink and will be going to work soon... hehe I think it will be mostly melted and gross enough that I can't eat it when I get home!
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #51  

Height: 5'9"

Yeah, Caribana is a pretty big deal if you like dancehall/reggae/or soca music. People actually come from all over Canada, USA, and some caribbean islands. They have giant after parties, but atleast 3 people always get shot and killed, so I avoid those

....GOOD MORNING LADIES
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:51 AM   #52  
Brighter than the moon!

Good Morning ladies

PMS is rearing its ugly head. I went to the gym last night and after 10 minutes on the elliptical machine I was having a panic attack and decided to go home. I then decided EFF WW and wound up having a dinner of peanut butter eaten directly from the jar and ice cream from the carton. Classy, I know. Thankfully yesterday my points re-set so as long as I stay OP until Tuesday, I should be okay. I'm going spinning tonight, mental issues pending, and I'm trying to think positive until then.

That festival sounds like a lot of fun Have fun, Luvja!
Old 07-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #53  
yay short girls!

perdue perfect portions skinless chicken breast with Mrs. Dash lemon pepper... 140 calories? really?
I need 200 more calories for today...

Last edited by minitwinkie; 07-30-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: because I'm a perfectionist and didn't want to post twice in a row.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:35 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I'm finally back home after a crazy week and a half of visitors and so ready to get back into the healthy living/exercising plan since I've pretty much neglected it for this bit of time. I'm excited to go to the gym tomorrow!! haha

I saw 9 to 5 (the musical) with my friend last night in NYC and it was so good!!!! I was a bit bummed that Allison Janney didn't come out by the stage door afterwards. They said she wasn't feeling good, so it makes sense, but I would have loved to have met her! But it was a great week...tons of fun and TONS of walking!!!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:19 AM   #55  
Brighter than the moon!

Chele - I really really want to see that! And the Little Mermaid. I think one of them might by my sister's birthday present in October. Good for you on the walking, that's one of the awesome things about NYC.

I am sooooooooooooo happy its Friday. I have to deal with drama tonight but my reward for that is party barging with the boys tomorrow and movies/lunch with friends on Sunday. I can make it through tonight/I can make it through tonight/I can make it through tonight.

Happy Friday to all of you
Old 07-31-2009, 05:54 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Stella....9 to 5 is closing on September 6th, so definitely keep that in mind!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #57  
yay short girls!

I love musicals! unfortunately the only ones I've seen live on stage are Hair, The Lion King, Jane Eyre, and HSM3 (involuntarily, lol). I am super sad I didn't get to see Rent, since it's only like my favorite movie. I also want to see Mamma Mia! it's so much fun!
Old 07-31-2009, 08:51 PM   #58  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Evening ladies,

So yeah, I slink back with the proverbial tail between my legs, looking for yet another attempt at losing weight. *sigh* Much harder than I thought it would be.

But yeah, attempting to get out into the dating world again, by way of online dating. I haven't had much luck... I went out on one date, and it went rather badly. I don't know if it had to do with my weight, or just that it was a blind date. Either way, I look forward to getting back to college where I will be able to interact with people. : )

I finally learned how to drive on the interstate in St Louis the other day. That's not to say I don't freak out completely when I am on certain roads, but at least now I can get where I need to be.

I have yoga class tomorrow, which I look forward to immensely. And, I found this really HUGE gym near my parents' house that I am going to look into placing membership at.

So, I guess you could say that life isn't treating me too badly.

Glad to see ya'll again.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #59  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Just wanted to pop in to tell ya girls that luvja is feeling really bad. I'm pretty sure her FB said she is having major gall bladder issues. So please keep her in your thoughts/prayers/ whatevers. WE all know how immensely painful that type of thing can be.

HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER LUVJA!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #60  
Brighter than the moon!

Shelly - I hate online dating. Hatehatehate. I'm starting to think its just a way to get our money away from us, I wouldn't take it personally.

Luvja - hope you're doing okay!