Old 07-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Default what do I do to get my motivation back?

Okay - I can't take it anymore, I've not made any progress, and I haven't seen my motivation in months.... where did it go and how do I get it back? I was doing so good, and then slipped-
I'm trying all of the things I did before to jump start, but I just don't seem to care long enough to stay on track....

- one positive is that I'm still maintaining that 13 pound lost from the beginning- 183 to 170, but I'm so far from 135 or 140 that I just can't see getting there and no matter what I do I can't seem to get back on track....

any advice?

~~~~Thanks so much ladies- even though I haven't been writing very much, I have been to this site everyday to try to locate that motivation and I'm so glad to see so many of you making LOTS of progress ~~~
angelinelosesweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #2  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Have you tried photos? That seems to be the biggest motivator for me!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Besides the photos why not write down the reasons why you want to be at your goal weight? Then keep coming back here to 3FC and get active!

Once you get your motivation back commit to the WL...it's harder to stop if you know you are committed

TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/228/145 (low of 221.8 '09)

Height: 5'7"

How long have you been going for?

I am with you - I am starting week 4 and I am way less disciplined.
FatGirlTale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 290/283/150

Height: 5'10"

You have to make a commitment, not just have motivation. Treat it like something you HAVE to do, like making your bed or washing the dishes. You don't do these things because you WANT to, you do them because you HAVE to. Imagine the thinner you you wish to one day see in your head. Imagine her as strongly as you can. Now ask yourself, "Am I willing to make a COMMITMENT to make her a reality?" Commitments don't wait for things to be convenient, they are followed because they MUST be. If men only did what they wanted to do, I think little of actual importance would get accomplished.

Last edited by megwini; 07-27-2009 at 12:13 AM.
megwini is offline   Reply With Quote