Back Fat [Warning, graphic pics!] - Page 4 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 07-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 192/166/150

Height: 5'11"

Measured my wrist circumference. More than 6 inches, around 6 1/2. Which seems to correspond to a medium frame. Which makes me think I've been buying my bracelets too small. I recall at one point my grandmother making a reference to me having 8 inch wrists! Definitely way off. I remember reading something someone else posted earlier about being interested in what they looked like once a lot of weight is gone. I've always been a little overweight, before my big growth spurt, so I can't picture myself much smaller. It'll be fun to see!
PiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 290/283/150

Height: 5'10"

Yeah, that's probably medium.... except possibly on the small side of medium. The reason for that is your height... the taller you are, the bigger your wrists have to be proportionally. They say for 5'5" and up, anything smaller than 6.25" is small frame, but I think for us tall girls, a wee bit bigger even might still be small. So you're probably medium, but on the smaller end of it.. I think. The elbow measurement is most accurate since they divide more by heights, like for us it'd be the 5'8"-5'11" category. My wrists are just a hair under 6.25", so just barely a small frame, but if I do the elbow test, I am CLEARLY a small frame. Taller girls have slightly bigger bones after all!
megwini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #48  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

megwini - Oooh, I'm jealous of your teeny-tiny arms... I carry sooo much weight in my arms and all the flab hanging off of 'em. Ugh. But at least I'm no longer the only immodest picture-taker on this thread! LOL, jk.

angelanicole23 - WOW, I can't remember if I've ever seen before/after shots of you before, but what a stunning difference in your body! You look great! And your back looks oh-so svelte, hehe.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #49  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Meg:
Congrats on having lost a tonne!!!! I bet if you carry more of your weight in your back and boobs, that AS you lose, if you keep track with pics, you'll just... SEE the rolls melting away into a smooth back! Nothing more satisfying than amazing before-after pics!!!

angela:
Woohoo, sexay back! Well done!!!!! You would never know the two pics are the same person!

Hmm. I have a small frame.... =/ My friend B used to tell me I had "starving Ethiopian child wrists"... they're 5 inches around, and store literally no fat around 'em... unlike my forearms, which are all chubby.
That little knobby bone around your wrist sticks out really far on mine, lol.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #50  
Here We Go Again

S/C/G: 256 / TICKER / 140

Height: 5'3"

I AM ABSOLUTELY JEALOUS OF ALL OF YOU. I'm so beastly in the back. I can't stand it! My back boobs use to be 10x bigger too. It's so depressing. My fat deposits in the worst way.

Last edited by WormwoodDoll; 07-26-2009 at 08:24 PM.
WormwoodDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #51  
Queen Yo-yo

Wormwood:
Silly, don't be jealous. You're kicking @ss with your weightloss efforts, and your "back boobs" are gonna be GONE in no time. Do yourself a favour and take a before pic so you can compare. You'll LOVE the diff.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #52  

Aw Mere you're so sweet. I think we all have our problem areas. Just like your arms have been getting you down, I tend to get disheartened when I am still in size 14 pants and XL shirts (well actually I think I'm finally starting to fit into L's YAY!) even though I'm only 9 pounds away from being a normal weight. It makes me feel ginormous, but it makes sense. If I'm 35 pounds fatter than I want to be, and almost all my fat goes to my midsection, it'd be INEVITABLE that I'd have bigger pant sizes and shirts (since the tummy affects shirt size too). And yet it still gets me down sometimes. I even have had online friends be like, "Wait, you're overweight?!" They never realized because I don't have a "fat face," and my upper body isn't TOO bad, so if you see non-full-body pics, you might not realize I'm overweight. It's when you see my midsection (so my back and tummy around my middle) that you are then like "OOOOH yeah she's fat!" LOL I remember when I was in school in Japan (I weighed less then since I lost weight there.. was more like 160 by the time I left), and I was sitting down one day, and my skirt really shows my belly when I'm sitting down, so one of my friends walked up to me and looked astonished and she was like, "You ARE fat!" (She's a very blunt girl). I don't think she believed it until she could see alll of its glory... ALL IN MY TUMMY. LOL So I guess we all have our "worst areas," right? I hope your arms start to get better over time, Mere! *crosses fingers for ya* And as for being an immodest picture-taker, I DID have pants on, but they were kind of lopsided and looked silly, so I just cropped the lower part of the picture out, like you did!

Jelbb: You know, that's a good idea. I hadn't taken any non-clothed progress pics so far.... maybe I should start now. I know that it's right after I hit 175 that all the huge transformations in my body start to take place, after having been through it once before when I lost 15 pounds accidentally. That's why my mini-goal is 175, because I feel like it's from THERE that my true progress will begin. I should start taking more progress pics. Thanks for the tip!

WormwoodDoll: AW! Don't feel bad, hun. Just wait till you're thin and look fabulous despite how your body stores fat!

Last edited by megwini; 07-26-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

Girls you know the song " I'm bringing Sexy Back!" lol...

Thanks Meredith!!! I did post some before/after pics a while ago..Here is the link!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...fter-pics.html

Thanks Jelbb! I have the same size wrists..5 inches..pointy bone on the outside that could take out an eye..lol.

Wormwood I agree with Jelbb..you're doing fabulous and those back boobs WILL disappear...also the fact that you really should take some before pics..even if you don't want to share now..just for yourself to see the difference..You'd be amazed!!

Last edited by angelanicole23; 07-26-2009 at 08:47 PM.
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #54  
Here We Go Again

Jelbb, I'm a pictureholic. It's the only way I can see progress since my eyes like to think I'm heavier then I was around 260. But I'm so disheartened with the fact that my back has these huge rolls still. I haven't found a way to try and tackle them. There's a machine at the gym that has helped a tiny bit. It works your back muscles.

megwini, I'm trying to think thin. *THINKS THIN*. Haha. But I think you look fine from the back. Way to go!!

angelanicole23, great job. Your pictures were a huge inspiration!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WormwoodDoll View Post
megwini, I'm trying to think thin. *THINKS THIN*. Haha. But I think you look fine from the back. Way to go!!
What great advice, Wormwooddoll! EVERYONE! LET'S HONE OUR MINDS TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! THINK THIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:10 AM   #56  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelbb View Post
Ahhh, that link doesn't work honey!
Underneath the photo, find the "direct link" and post that one.
Mother.../expletive

Here ya go - front and back.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...rogress024.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...rogress025.jpg

And it does fascinate me how different people gain weight different places. I've started to lose weight from my thighs, butt and tummy, but the rest of me is pretty much the same. I guess that will come off in time.

I don't have a "before" picture, but think "20 extra lbs of fat on the mid section."
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:36 AM   #57  
Here We Go Again

Here is a "before" shot. It's kind of a weird angle. But I barely took "before" pictures.

And these were taken this morning.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #58  
Queen Yo-yo

Stella:
Your back looks fantastic! You have such a nice figure!!!

Wormwood:
Omigod! You can SO see how much weight has come off from the before pics to the new ones! Way to go!!!!!!
Btw, you're super pretty. And your bra is really adorable too, hahaha.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #59  
Here We Go Again

Jelbb, thanks. I know they are going away it's just frustrating because of how big they were to begin with! And I got the bra at TJ Maxx a long time ago. It was too small (strap-wise) and then I eventually starting to fit into it. It's my favorite. I have trouble finding bras that fit since I'm larger and have a small cup size.

stellarosa27, you have an awesome body shape. Totally jealous. Keep up the great work!!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #60  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Thanks ladies You're actually both huge inspirations for me to keep going on this
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote